Welcome 2022 with an awesome celebration powered by ReNew+. For your chance to win, follow these steps:
C. Credit Card & MyKad
2. Tell us your dream phone
Example: A, Oppo Reno 5, @ali @abu @ahchong
Official contest announcement: https://www.facebook.com/renewplusmy/photos/a.156900856231457/399786301942910/
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This Contest will commence from 31 December 2021 until 13 January 2022 (“Contest Period”).
- Winners will be announced on 17 January 2022 through an announcement post on RENEW+ Facebook page.
- All entries must be submitted during the Contest Period.
- For winners’ selection, the total number of valid contest entries will be divided by the total number of Prizes plus 0.5. For example, if the total number of valid contest entries is 200, this will be divided by (10+0.5)=19. The participant with submission numbers containing the multiples of 19, such as 19, 38, 57, etc till 190, will be shortlisted as the contest winners.
- Winners are required to send a private message to ReNew+ Facebook page with the following details upon being announced as a winner:
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- or any other information the Organiser deems necessary
- Winners must provide details requested by the Organiser within 14 days after the announcement, failing to do so will subject the winner to be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- Prizes will be sent to winners no later than 2 weeks from the reply to the Notification. No replacement and/or exchange of Prize will be entertained.
- Each winner is entitled to win one (1) prize only during the whole Contest Period.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value at any time at our absolute discretion without prior notice and all prizes are non-transferable to another individual and are non-negotiable.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Organiser, its agencies, its affiliates, sponsors and representatives shall not be liable for any damages relating to the prizes or misuse of the prizes, or claims, liabilities, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with this Contest.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Organiser shall not be liable for any loses or damages which occur during the prizes redemption/delivery process. Any other additional costs (for example: travel expenses) involved to redeem or to collect the prizes shall be fully borne by the Winner.
- The Organiser reserves the right to postpone the date and place for prizes redemption that has been determined to a later date in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any transportation costs in connection with the redemption and/or delivery of the prizes. Any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or incidental expenses or charges imposed in respect of the prizes are solely borne by the Winner.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participant give their consent to the Organiser to publish and use their names, and images submitted by the Participant/Winner for advertising, marketing, publicity and/or any other purpose, without any prior notice nor compensation to the Participant/Winner. Participant/Winner shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision will be entertained.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant give their consent to and authorise the Organiser to collect, store, use, process their names, masked Identification Numbers (IC) and other personal particulars [“Personal Data”] for the purpose of running the Contest, including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or photos of the Participant at the Organiser’s website for advertising and publicity purposes.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant agrees and authorise their banks to share and disclose their Personal Data to the Organiser for the purpose to run this Contest including and not limited to the selection of Winner (if any).
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant also give their consent and authorise the Organiser using a third party service including but not limited to any financial institution to process the Participant’s Personal Data. All such third parties are contractually obliged, not to use the Participant’s Personal Data in any other than way that stated herein.
- Under the laws of Malaysia, the rights of the Participant includes:
- The rights to withdraw consent for the use of Personal Data at any time by contacting the Organiser at the contact details mentioned below by providing the Organiser with the Participant’s name and email address for removal of the said Personal Data;
- The rights to obtain a copy of the Personal Data which the Organiser hold; and
- The rights to correct inaccurate Personal Data.
- The Organiser will take reasonable precautions to keep Participant’s Personal Data secure, and requires third party processors to do the same. However, the Organiser may disclose the Participant’s Personal Data if required by law, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
- Any matter to the Personal Data relating to this Contest shall be governed by and dealt with in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and any other relevant laws in Malaysia.