Get FREE RM40 Grab Food Voucher!
All you have to do is tell us how much you like about your ASUS or ROG Laptop by leaving a review.
BONUS! You might stand a chance to be one of our lucky winners too. T&C apply.
Official contest link: https://www.asus.com/my/events/info/activity_SayIt
Where To Purchase & Review:
BASIC PRIZE: Grab Food Gift Card worth RM40
LUCKY DRAW PRIZE: 2x Bluetooth Speakers (worth RM99 each), weekly.
Note: Terms and condition apply. While stocks last.
Campaign period: 5th May – 30th June 2020
Final submission: 11.59PM, 30th June 2020
Terms & Conditions:
REDEMPTION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This promotion, named “SAY IT! Product Review Campaign” (the “Promotion”) is organized by ASUSTek Computer Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“The Organiser”). The Promotion shall run from 5th May – 30th June 2020. (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”). The deadline for submission shall be by 11.59PM, 30th June 2020. Only ASUS and ROG Laptops purchased from 5th May to 30th June on Lazada Malaysia orShopee Malaysia, sold by ASUS authorized dealers will be entitled for Grab Food Voucher (Gift Card) redemption.
By submitting an entry, participants shall be deemed to have read, understood, accepted and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
This promotion is open to all residents of Malaysia only, except employees (past or present), representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are living, whether related or not) of “ASUSTek Computer Malaysia Sdn Bhd” (Company Registration No. 691503-T ) (the “Organiser”), their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, dealers, affiliates, and any entity involved in the development, production, administration, judging or fulfillment of the Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion”), and where prohibited by law.
PROMOTION MECHANICS & SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES:
In order to participate in the Promotion, the Participant must purchase any series of ASUS ZenBook, VivoBook, ROG and TUF Gaming from Lazada or Shopee Malaysia, sold by ASUS authorized dealers. Each valid purchase is only entitled for one submission.
- This redemption campaign is only valid from 5th May – 30th June 2020.
- Participants are required to complete the Registration Form (“Form”) by submitting their personal details, product details & photo of invoice/receipt (“Proof of Purchase”).
- Participants are required to make sure the serial number is correctly filled in Form while the purchased laptop is fully activated (switched on, set up and connected to internet) before submitting the Form.
- Participants have to ensure the email address is correct and valid. Any request to amend the email address after submission of Form will not be entertained.
- Participants are required to make sure the photo of Proof of Purchase is clear and all information stated in the invoice/receipt is readable.
- Buyers are required to keep the original Proof of Purchase at all times, in case verification is required by The Organiser. Participants shall deem ineligible should he/she fails to present the original invoice/receipt upon request.
- Price of the purchased laptop shall refer to the final price stated in the Proof of Purchase, not the retail price stated in any promotional or marketing materials.
- Only 1 prize per purchase along with the verified review will be eligible for the reward.
- ASUS reserves the right to reject any entry for reward at any given point of time.
- Documents submitted for claim should be genuine and will be verified by the ASUS team/ partner.
- The review should be authentic and informative in nature, ASUS reserves the right to reject any review that has been submitted for claim of reward without any prior intimation to the consumer.
- Reviews must NOT contain vulgar words. ASUS reserves the right to reject and disapprove the submission.
- Reviews can be submitted only once per purchase and edited reviews wont be accepted.
- Reviews on Lazada and Shopee Malaysia by ASUS authorized dealer stores will be accepted only.
- Only successful registrants who fulfil all submission requirements will be getting the above mentioned reward(s).
- Grab Food Voucher (Gift Card) promo code will be sent via confirmation email within 3 working day after verification.
- Lucky Draw Winners Announcement will be published on: ASUS Malaysia Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/asusmalaysia/); ASUS Malaysia Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/asusmalaysia/); ROG Malaysia Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/asusrogmalaysia/ ); ROG Malaysia Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/asusrog.my/).
- All lucky draw chosen winners will be final unless it’s proven invalid.
- Due to CMCO announced by PM, lucky draw prizes will be dispatched in FIRST WEEK of JULY 2020.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All redemption gifts and prizes offered in the Promotion is not refundable, not transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
- Participants are advised to keep updated from time to time on this promotion and Terms & Condition on the ASUS Malaysia Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/asusmalaysia/) or ASUS Malaysia Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/asusmalaysia/) preferably turning on notification for easier reference to ensure participants does not miss out any important details by the start of the Promotion.
- Participant must keep the Proof of Purchase at all times. Failure to submit the Proof of Purchase upon request by the Organiser will result in automatic disqualification. The Proof of Purchase is used for verification by the Organiser.
- You shall receive confirmation email within 2 weeks upon registration.
- The decision of The Organiser is final and irrevocable. The Organiser reserves the right to deem invalid any entries with incomplete and questionable requirements.
- Eligible participants shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from participation of this promotion and/or usage and/or redemption of their Redemption Gift/ Lucky Draw Prize.
- Organiser shall not be involved in any part of arrangement dealings and shall not be responsible for any loss, costs, damages howsoever incurred arising out of or in connection to the use and redemption of the Redemption Gift/ Lucky Draw Prize.
- In the event the Redemption Gift/ Lucky Draw Prize is undelivered due to wrong or non-exist address, the Organiser shall only make one (1) attempt to contact the eligible participants/ winners through contact number and/or email address provided by the participants to confirm the delivery address. Should the second delivery fail again, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the Redemption Gift/ Lucky Draw Prize without prior notice.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify rules, cancel and/or extend the Promotion at any time for any reason without notice or prior warning.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the Redemption Gift and Lucky Draw Prize with another of similar value without prior notice.
- All Redemption Gift and Lucky Draw Prize are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By participating in this promotion, you are communicating with and/or its third party service providers or agencies electronically. By doing so, you agree to receive communications from The Organiser electronically. and/or its third party service provider or agencies will communicate with you by either electronic mail at the electronic mail address provided by you or call or direct message that may be generally designated in advance for such purpose. You consent to receiving electronically all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that The Organiser and/or its third party service providers or agencies provide to you.
- Each participant represents and warrants that:
his/her Entry is original and has not been previously published, he/she possesses the exclusive rights to each Entry submitted hereunder has the full and unrestricted right to transfer the same to The Organiser free and clear of any claims or encumbrances, and that the Entry shall not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights or interest of any third party or result in any other liability; and – his/her Entry does not contain anything that may be deemed by to be inaccurate, misleading, pornographic, offensive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, hateful, political, racist, religious, blasphemous, harassing or threatening or otherwise illegal, offensive or objectionable. Each participant shall not submit or publish an Entry (ies) that solicits funds or includes programs that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other programmes designed to impair the operation and functionality of the Contest site or sites linked to the Contest site reserve the right to moderate the Entries also reserves the right to remove and disqualify any Entry in breach of these Terms and Conditions and to report such violations to the authorities if deemed necessary.
- Each participant agrees that to the extent permitted by law, The Organiser shall be at liberty to publish, promote, copy, reproduce, transmit, display (including and without limitation on Instagram, edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works of and/or otherwise distribute or use his/her particulars (including any publicly available Instagram or Facebook profile photo and details) and/or the Entries (or any part thereof, including to add branding at its sole discretion):
- in connection with this promotion and/or The Organiser products;
- for the promotion and publicity of this promotion and/or The Organiser products;
- in any manner, format or media whether now known or hereinafter created, and in any part of the world, including without limitation on online platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram;
- at The Organiser’s sole direction; and – royalty-free and without any obligation of attribution or consent. For the avoidance of doubt, The Organiser expressly reserves the right to adapt, edit and/or modify each Entry to include any logo, branding, name, mark, product image in respect of any Entry or such derivative work thereof, for any promotional or marketing purposes of The Organiser branding and/or products. Each participant agrees to take part in any and all marketing, promotional, publicity exercises with respect to the promotion; agrees for The Organiser to use his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness or other personal identifiable information in any media for the promotion and publicity of this promotion and/or The Organiser products; and grants to The Organiser all consents and waivers necessary hereunder, including in respect of any promotional photographs and/or audio/ video recordings taken in respect of the promotion.
- Each participant consents and agrees that his/her Entry may be made available by The Organiser for viewing and commenting on by the public, and that comments or ratings that he/she disagrees with or is unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Entry.
- As a condition of the promotion, where required by The Organiser, the winners shall enter into a separate agreement in writing setting out all other applicable terms and conditions, including any confidentiality obligations and intellectual property ownership rights.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant suspected of fraud, or if The Organiser believes that participant’s entry and/or results have been manipulated in any way by machines or computers or a result of corrupt practices, both direct or indirect.
- Winner shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from participation of this promotion and/or usage and/or redemption of their Prize.
- The Organiser shall not be involved in any part of arrangement dealings and shall not be responsible for any loss, costs, damages howsoever incurred arising out of or in connection to the use and redemption of the Prize.
- By participating in this promotion, each Participant agrees to release and hold the Organiser and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, Contest , and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the promotion or resulting from acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, or travel to or from related to Prize redemption activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy or failure to redeem/use the Prize within the time stipulated herein.
- If the shortlisted Participants fail to cooperate during the selection period (during/after Promotion Period) and/or have taken too long (more than four (4) working days from date of request) to respond, the shortlisted Participants will be immediately disqualified from participation.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to request for further details and proof to support the winnings. The arrangement of the Prize will be done at the end of the Promotion Period.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER:
- Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to the Organiser and its third party service providers or agencies to use the winners’ names and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice to the extent permitted by law.
- The Organiser reserves the right to the Participant’s submission and participation in this Contest without any liability in the event that the Organiser has reasonable suspicion that a selected Participant has violated any of these Terms and Conditions herein
- To the extent permitted by law, the Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions including the Promotion Period and Prize without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Organiser reserves the right to make the final decision.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION:
- By entering, winners agree to grant the Organiser and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name, details and photos submitted through this promotion, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- In the event of inconsistencies between any communication or marketing materials with regard to this promotion and the Terms and Conditions stated herein, this Terms and Conditions herein shall prevail only to the extent to reconcile the inconsistencies.