HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Step 1: Spend a minimum of RM200 in a single receipt using Hong Leong Bank Berhad and/or Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad (collectively “The Bank”) Credit Card, Debit Card and/or Debit Card-i between 1 May 2020 to 30 June 2020 at any Giant stores.
Step 2: Provide the correct answer to the question below: –
Spend RM200 to participate in Giant & Hong Leong Bank Perfect Your Home Raya Contest. True or False?
Step 3: Submit your participation and answer via WhatsApp to +6012-238 3948
- Key in required details and correct answer as follows:
*Receipt number is located at the bottom of the original receipt
Example: Mohamad Ali, 890917075110, Inv: 10114, TRUE
- Attach a photo of the receipt & bank slip (Credit Card, Debit Card and/or Debit Card-i) (“Proof of Purchase”)
*Retain the original Giant receipt and bank slip for verification purposes if you are shortlisted as a winner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the Giant and Hong Leong Bank Perfect Your Home Raya Contest (“the Contest”), you (“the Participant”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions: –
- The Contest is organised by GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (“Organiser” or “Giant”) and is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and above (as of May 2020), except for the employees of the Organiser, Hong Leong Bank, Hong Leong Islamic Bank, affiliated companies, suppliers/distributors, promotion/ advertising/ public relations agencies and other parties involved in this Contest.
- Contest starts at 12:00 A.M. on 1 May 2020 and ends at 11:59 P.M. on 30 June 2020. (“Contest Period”).
- Contest Prize (“Prizes”): –
- Grand Prize x 2 winners – Samsung 65’’ Q75 4K Smart QLED TV & Sound Bar for each winner.
- Weekly Prize x 3 winners/week x 5 weeks
- Consolation Prize x 55 winners – Giant Shopping Vouchers worth RM500 for each winner.
|Week||Period||Prize||Number of Winners|
|Week 1||1 May 2020 – 12 May 2020||Philips Premium Multi Cooker for each winner||3 winners|
|Week 2||13 May 2020 – 24 May 2020||Philips Air Purifier for each winner||3 winners|
|Week 3||25 May 2020 – 5 June 2020||Philips SmartPro Active Robot Vacuum Cleaner for each winner||3 winners|
|Week 4||6 June 2020 – 17 June 2020||Philips Iron System for each winner||3 winners|
|Week 5||18 June 2020 – 30 June 2020||Philips SpeedPro Max Stick Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for each winner||3 winners|
- Winners Selection: –
- Each qualified entry (by fulfilling Step 1 to Step 3 above) will be assigned to one serial number.
- All qualified entries will be subjected to a random computerized selection process to shortlisted winners.
- Shortlisted Winners will be contacted on a best effort basis with maximum of three (3) attempts and are required to answer a question correctly to win the prize. In the event a Shortlisted Winner is not contactable, or answer provided is incorrect, the next lower number from the shortlisted serial number will be contacted. Shortlisted Winners are required to send in their original Giant Receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) and photocopy of NRIC for verification purposes via courier or Pos Laju to Giant and Hong Leong Bank Perfect Your Home Raya Contest, No.15, Block B, Lot 756, Jalan Subang 3, 47610 Subang Jaya, Selangor within five (5) working days from the date of notification via phone or prize will be forfeited. The winners for each Prize will be selected based on a computerized random selection system.
- The Prize will be delivered to the address provided by the Winners. It is the responsibility of the Winners to provide a correct and valid address.
- All prizes are bound to the terms as stipulated in the letter of confirmation/prize agreement/ prize voucher.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and will only be given to the Winner who is able to satisfy all the requirements as set out in the Terms and Conditions. The Organiser reserves the right to provide an alternative prize with similar value without prior notification at its sole and absolute discretion. The Organiser, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and their representatives shall not be liable any defects or misuse of the prize, claims, liabilities, losses or damages in connection with this Contest.
- Participant will only be entitled to win a maximum of one (1) Grand Prize or one (1) Weekly Prize or one (1) Consolation Prize throughout the Contest Period.
- Participant may submit more than one (1) entry. Every one (1) transaction slip with purchase of RM200 or above using Hong Leong Bank Berhad and/or Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad (collectively “The Bank”) Credit Card, Debit Card and/or Debit Card-i is eligible as one (1) entry. The Organiser shall have the right to disqualify and/or reject entries where: –
- the Proof of Purchase is duplicate, incorrect, unclear, torn or damaged; and/or
- the required details are not provided, incomplete, illegible, unclear and/or inaccurate.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entry as its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any costs, taxes, fees and/or other costs and/or expenses incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to collect the prize if required, is the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Organiser would like to alert the participants to take reasonable precautions when receiving any phone calls or messages requesting for your personal information(s) during and/or after the contest. Organiser would also like to advise our valued participants to call our hotline for verification regarding to the contest.
- By participating in this Contest, Participant agrees and have given the Organiser the right to use the name, address, photograph, particulars, documents and any related information for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation including, without limitation to any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Contest.
- The Organiser, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Contest, including their directors, officers and/or agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Contest; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Contest and usage of the prize.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the Terms and Conditions set herein without prior notice. All matters relating to this Contest are final and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participants confirm all the information given on the WhatsApp text submission (as referred to step 3 above) is true and valid. Participant agrees to grant the right to the Organiser to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
- Participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organiser. Such request can be made via email at www.giant.com.my/contact-us/contact.aspx or by post to GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. Mezzanine Floor, Giant Hypermarket Shah Alam Stadium, Lot 2, Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor. Refer to www.giant.com.my for full details of Full Notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
For further enquiries about this Contest, please log on to www.giant.com.my or call 03-5635 1391, Mon – Fri, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. excluding public holidays.