School holidays are coming in March! Keep reading to see how you can be one of the top 30 creative entries to win 4 KidZania Kuala Lumpur tickets!
Remember to set your post/profile public so we don’t miss your entry. More T&C: bit.do/tealivefamilyfun
Official contest announcement: https://www.facebook.com/tealiveasia/photos/a.188354681644659/807292133084241/?type=3&theater
Terms & Conditions;
- Participant must be a Malaysian citizen aged 18 and above as of the Contest Period.
- The Contest is not open for companies or organisations to partake.
- The following group of persons shall NOT be eligible to participate in the Contest:
- Employees of the Organisers including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses);
- Employees of affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and,
- Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organisers including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses).
- Take a fun and creative family photo
- Post on Facebook OR Instagram
- Hashtag #TealiveFamilyFun #TealiveKidZania
- The photo MUST be your own creation. If entry is found to be stolen/copied from other sources other than the participant’s, the entry will be disqualified.
- Participants are allowed to submit more than one entry. However, regardless of number of entries, participants are only eligible to win ONE (1) unit of the prize only if they are chosen as winners.
- Any form of digital manipulation that alters/removes/adds physical content in the photo is prohibited, including but not limited to image editing software/app. However, simple enhancements such as colour correction/colour filter is allowed, with judgment at Organisers’ discretion.
- Entries that contain inappropriate or unlawful elements will be immediately be disqualified, including but not limited to profanity, hate speech, nudity, violence, terrorism, crime, alcohol, tobacco and any other forms of individual or community violation.
- Submissions received after 3 March 2020, 11:59pm will be disqualified.
- Entries will be judged by the Organisers based on the 30 most creative photos with the correct use of hashtags as well as fulfilment of all entry criteria.
- The Organisers reserve the right to the final and ultimate interpretation and decision in this Contest. No correspondence or appeals, whether written or verbal, will be entertained.
- Visitors are required to redeem their tickets at Kidzania Kuala Lumpur ticket counter (walk-in only) upon receiving their prize vouchers.
- KidZania Kuala Lumpur tickets won through this Contest are applicable to Adult (18 years old & above) and Kid (4-17 years old) categories only. Please visit www.kidzania.com.my or call 1300 13 5439 for more information.
- The winner will be announced on www.facebook.com/tealiveasia and www.instagram.com/tealiveasia/ and he/she will need to and agree to send a Private Message to Tealive Asia with his/her contact details for prize redemption.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of winner announcement, or if there is no response from the selected winner within 7 days upon being notified, the next best winner will be selected. The Organisers shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and damages suffered in the event the winner cannot be contacted or fail to reply to the Organisers before the deadline for whatever reasons.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the prizes if they see fit, or substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in cash or any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
- All winners shall be responsible for all costs regarding the redemption, collection, delivery and/or perfection of his/her prize, including but not limited to legal costs, stamp duties, registration and transfer fees, taxes, insurance, spending money and related expenses (such as travel/transportation, personal expenses, upgrades, etc) or fees.
- The Organisers, its employees, promoters, or program organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the participants or by any person in connection with the Contest. All participants assume liability for any loss, injury, damage or claim that may arise from participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the prize.
- The participants agree and provide consent to the Organisers for the use of any personal data as provided by the contestant for the purpose of participation in this Contest in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and other applicable laws, to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by the Organisers for lawful purpose directly related to the running of this Contest, including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organising of this Contest.
- In the event if the prize is being awarded to the participant having provided false or mistaken identity or information, the Organisers have the right to revoke the participant’s eligibility for the said prize.
- Prizes shown and/or represented for the running of this Contest shall be subjected to availability. Prizes given are non-refundable. Quality issues with regards to the condition of the prizes are subjected to the warranty process provided by the relevant supplier/manufacturer of the said prize item that includes repairs, replacement and/or exchange for a new or equivalent item.
- The Organisers are responsible only for the delivery of the Prize and are not responsible for the condition and quality of the said prize. Any imposition of taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with the acceptance and use of the prizes is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- In accepting the prize, the winners agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Contest. The winners agree to grant Organisers a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs, voice, biographical information and/or statements, at any time or times, in all media types worldwide for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The participants agree to discharge and release the Organisers from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this contest or to the participants’ entry in the contest.
- The participants further agree to discharge and release any third party which is related to and connected with this Contest, including Facebook and Instagram, from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this contest or to the participants’ entry in the contest.
- The Organisers reserve all the rights at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or to cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party. Please be advised that all materials posted on site are subjected to public downloading and viewing by third party viewers.