Organiser Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad (5063-V)
Contest Name Meriah Raya bersama Dutch Lady (“Contest”)
Contest Period The Contest starts at 00:00:00 on 2nd May 2019 and closes at 23:59:59 on
19th June 2019.
Eligibility The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens and permanent residents in
Malaysia aged 18 years and above with valid identification number (MyKad
or MyPR) as on 2nd May 2019 .
The following groups of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the
(a) Employees of the Organiser and its group of companies and
their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings,
and their spouses);
(b) Employees of the Organiser’s agencies associated with the Contest and
their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their
Entry Method WhatsApp Entry
1. Buy any Dutch Lady UHT participating product(s) (“Dutch Lady
Products”) worth of RM20 in a single receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) at
any participating Tesco outlets within the Contest Period. The
Participating Products are as follows:
a. Dutch Lady PureFarm UHT Milk 1L ( All Variant)
b. Dutch Lady PureFarm UHT Milk 200ml x 6 ( All Variant)
c. Dutch Lady Milky Marvel/Frozen UHT Milk 125ml x 4 ( All Variant)
2. Answer a simple question: Meriah Raya bersama Dutch Lady Contest is
exclusively at Tesco. YES or NO.
3. Send the following information via WhatsApp to 018-2288 504 ;
(i) Clear picture of the Proof of Purchase
(ii) Correct Answer (Yes/No)
(iii) Date Of Birth (DDMMYY)
(iv) Gender (M/F)
(v) Full Name
(e.g. ; Yes/No , 180188, M , Upin Bin Along)
4. Each valid entry, completed with the required information received by
the Organizer during the Contest Period will be serialized. For Dutch
Lady Products purchased in a single receipt worth of RM20 , one (01)
serial number will be allocated to the Entry. For example ;
a. the single receipt contains Dutch Lady products worth of RM40 ,
two (02) serial numbers will be given.
b. the single receipt contains Dutch Lady products
Page 2 of 4
5. There is no limit to the amount of entries with valid purchases during
the Contest Period.
6. Retain the Original Receipt or Proof of Purchase for verification
Entry Deadline All entries must be received by the Organiser on or before 23:59:59 on 19th
Judging Details Verification of Entries
• Original Tax Invoice receipt indicating the Product(s) and Values,
Receipt Number, Valid Purchase Date and Outlet Name
• Correct Answer to the Contest Question
• Valid required Personal Details
• No Duplication of Proof of Purchase
• No alteration of receipt in any form; store name, items purchased,
prices and transaction time
• Hand Written Tax Invoice Receipt, Purchase Order and Delivery
Note will not be accepted as proof of purchase.
• E-Commerce (Tesco eshop) receipt will be accepted as proof of
1. Each participant is eligible to win only one (01) prize during the Contest
2. The Organiser will contact all shortlisted Winners via WhatsApp
Notification or contact the mobile numbers from which the Organiser
received in the Entry.
3. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the shortlisted winners
cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. Another winners will be
picked if more than 5 calls are unanswered or exceeded the stipulated
time frame to revert for the verification.
Grand Prize : 3 x Open House worth RM 7,000 per winner
There are three  Grand Prizes to be won throughout the Contest
Period. Grand Prize winner will be determined based on the number of
qualified entries received during the Contest Period divided by 3, for
example: if there are 9,900 eligible entries received, this number will be
divided by 3. Illustration of computation is as follows:
9,900 ÷ 3 = 3,300 .
A total of three  participants with entry serial with multiples of 3,300 will be
declared as the Grand Prize winners.
The Grand Prize winners are the entry serial number of 3,300 ,6600 and
Page 3 of 4
Consolation: 50 x Winners for Tesco vouchers worth RM 100 each
There are a total of fifty  Consolation Prizes to be won throughout the
Promotion Period. The winner will be selected from a total of valid Entries
excluding Grand Prize winners by dividing with fifty (50). Illustration of the
computation is as follows:
9,900 – 3 = 9897 ÷ 50 = 197.94
A total of fifty  participants with entry serial number with a multiple of 198
will be declared as the Consolation winners.
The rounding formula will be performed if the winning number of entries
arises the decimal value, the number will be rounded to the nearest single
digit number and the multiple serial numbers will be selected as the winner.
Winners will be notified via WhatsApp. The list of winners will also be
announced on the Organizer’s social media
The Organiser shall reserve the right to request for evidence of the original
Proof of Purchase (hardcopy) for verification and prize redemption. Failure
to produce the hard copy of the Proof of Purchase upon request will result
in disqualification and prize forfeiture.
Prizes 1. Grand Prize : 3 x Open House worth RM 7,000 per winner
2. Consolation: 50 x Winners for Tesco vouchers worth RM 100 each
1. The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall have no
liability to any Participant who defaults in collecting the Prizes in
accordance with the Prize Claim/Delivery Date in any respect
2. Prizes are strictly not transferable, assignable, exchangeable or
redeemable by the Participant in any other form or manner other than
that specified by the Organiser.
3. All prizes will be processed for delivery or collection 14 days after the
announcement of winners of the Contest.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with that of
similar value at any time without prior notice.
5. The Prizes must be claimed within three  months from the date of
the letter or announcement or notice of the claim of the prize
whichever is earlier.
6. The Prize shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the Participants and
the Organiser excludes all warranties and liabilities in connection with
the Prize to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to determine how uncollected Prizes
will be dealt with.
Page 4 of 4
Additional Terms 1. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, without prior
notice, and without any liability to any person, at any time to change the
Terms and Conditions including to change the Contest Period, make
Prize substitutions, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest in whole
or in part. In the event of any changes to the Terms and Conditions,
Participants agree that their continued participation in the Contest will
constitute their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Organiser, and/or representatives shall not be liable to any
Participant in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever which is
suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or
for personal injury suffered or sustained by the Participant arising out of
or in connection with the participation by the Participant in the Contest,
as well as the redemption and/or utilisation of any Prize won.
3. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion
including judging and selection of winners will be final, binding and
conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence or appeals will be
4. By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their
personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish,
use the participants and winners’ names and/or photographs plus their
entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without
further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to
make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
5. By submitting an entry to the Contest, Participants are deemed to have
understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
6. For a more detailed description of our privacy practices, please refer to
7. You may access and request for correction of your personal data, to limit
the processing of your personal data, or to contact us with any enquiries
in respect of your personal data as follows:
Dutch Lady Careline Telephone No. : 1-800-88-1191
E-mail address: email@example.com