Stand a chance to win San Remo Stainless Steel Pasta Pot worth RM250/unit by join San Remo “We Love Pasta” Contest.
This contest just running Exclusif at AEON & AEON MaxValu.
If you purchase any San Remo Product(s) Minimum RM10 in a single receipt from any AEON or AEON MaxValu outlet, you are eligible to join this contest
The winner will be selected through the number of entries received during the contest period divided by 30. For example: If the amount of eligible entries is 888, the number will be divided by 30 and rounded to the nearest small value, which is 29. Therefore, 29th, 58th, 87th, etc. entries will be shortlisted as eligible winners for the prize. If the shortlisted winner cannot be reached or being disqualified, the winner will be substituted by the subsequent entry (e.g. The substitute winner for 29th entry is 30th entry.).
Contest Duration:27 September 2018 untill 25 November 2018, 23:59
How to Participate:
Step 1: Minimum purchase of RM10 on any San Remo Product(s) in a single receipt from any AEON or AEON MaxValu outlet.
Step 2: Snap a picture of your receipt and WhatsApp your details (Full Name as per NRIC and NRIC) to 012-381 9053 (eg: Ahmad b. Ali 880101101111)
Step 3: Please provide your original receipt of purchase if you are selected as the winner.
* Participant(s) may submit multiple entries, but each entry must be accompanied with an original receipt as proof of purchase.
Prizes: 30 (thirty) winners will be presented with San Remo Stainless Steel Pasta Pot (worth RM250/unit).
Terms & Conditions:
1. This contest is organized by GBA Corporation Sdn.Bhd. (Company No. 162820-U) whose registered office is at Wisma GBA 2, Lot 8, Jalan PPU3, Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama, 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia.
2. This contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and above, except for the employees of the Organizer including their immediate family members, their advertising and sales promotion agencies as well as San Remo principals and sub-distributors.
3. This contest starts on 27 September 2018, 00:00 and ends on 25 November 2018, 23:59 (“Contest Period”). Any entries received after the contest period will not be entertained and will be disqualified.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to amend, terminate, or extend the contest at any time without prior notice.
5. Participant(s) are required to purchase minimum RM10 of any San Remo product(s) in a single receipt from any AEON or AEON MaxValu outlet (San Remo Dry Pasta, San Remo La Pasta, San Remo Pasta Sauce and San Remo Specialty Range Pasta).
6. By entering this contest, participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries received become property of the Organizer.
7. No responsibilities can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to reject any entry that is found or suspected of tampering with the contest process at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
9. Prizes: 30 (thirty) winners will be presented with San Remo Stainless Steel Pasta Pot (worth RM250/unit).
10. The winner will be selected through the number of entries received during the contest period divided by 30. For example: If the amount of eligible entries is 888, the number will be divided by 30 and rounded to the nearest small value, which is 29. Therefore, 29th, 58th, 87th, etc. entries will be shortlisted as eligible winners for the prize. If the shortlisted winner cannot be reached or being disqualified, the winner will be substituted by the subsequent entry (e.g. The substitute winner for 29th entry is 30th entry.).
11. The organizer is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this contest.
12. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value at any time without prior notice. Prize is not redeemable for cash, voucher or any other items and is not transferable.
13. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify entries which are incomplete, illegible, submitted beyond deadline, or entries without proper proof of purchase.
14. The decision of the appointed panel of judges is final and no correspondence, queries, appeal or whatsoever will be entertained.
15. Shortlisted winner will be notified by phone call or WhatsApp with maximum 3 attempts. In the event of a shortlisted winner cannot be reached within 7 days, the Organizer reserves the rights to substitute the winner with subsequent name on the list.
16. Collection of prize: The Organizer will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. Shortlisted winners are required to show the original proof of purchase and their photocopied NRIC for verification purposes upon collection of the prize, failing which, the winner will be disqualified automatically.
17. All prizes must be claimed within 60 days from the date of notification, after which no claims will be entertained.
18. Participant(s) may win maximum of 1 (ONE) prize only throughout the Contest Period.
19. All prizes are bound to the terms and conditions attached to the prizes and must be claimed within stipulated time frame or will be forfeited.
20. The Organizer shall have no liability to the participants in any respect whatsoever. All participants are fully responsible for any costs incurred due to injuries, damages or claims whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the contest, publicity programs, prize presentation ceremony and from the redemption/usage of the prizes. Participants shall be solely responsible for any taxes or duties payable, insurance and other additional costs involved as a result of participation in this contest or winning/using any prizes thereunder. By accepting/using any prizes, participants agree to indemnify the Organizer, all its business partners and other parties related to the contest, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from any claim, prosecution, judgement, damages, loss or liability incurred and against any failure to remit the tax payable to the relevant authorities related to his/her participation in the contest and his/her acceptance, redemption or use of any prizes.
21. By participating in the contest, participant(s) agreed and consented to give the Organizer the rights to use his/her personal particulars and/or information for the purposes of advertising and/or any other forms publicity from time to time without any fees, costs and expenses. The participant(s) may make his/her request via email to the Organizer (http://www.gbaglobal.com/enquiry.html) in the event he/she intend to withdraw his/her consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organizer.
22. The Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions of the contest at any time without prior notice.
23. All images and artwork used for the contest are for illustration purposes only.