- Each entry will be given a serial number and the total number of entries will be divided by the number of prizes to determine the Winners. In the event of number with decimal values, the winning entries will be rounded down to the nearest, lower whole number that results after the stated division.
- For the top 3 prizes, the total Qualified Entries throughout the Contest Period will be divided by 3 to derive the winning numbers. Example: If the total Qualified Entries is 1000 entries, it will be divided by 3 – Participant with Qualified Entry number 333 will win the Grand Prize, entry 666 will win Second Prize and entry 999 will win Third Prize.
- For the Consolation Prizes, the total Qualified Entries received by the end of the Contest Period minus the top 3 Winners will be divided by 100 to derive the winning numbers. Example: If the number of total Qualified Entries is 1000, the remaining 997 entries will thereafter be divided by 100 to derive the winning Consolation Prize entries. Participants with the Qualified Entry number 9, 19, 29 and so on will be selected to win the Consolation Prizes.
- Each participant is eligible to win only one (1) consolation prize during the Contest Period. Consolation Prize Winners are still eligible to participate/be in the running for the top three prizes.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable and cannot be converted and/or transferred into cash or any other form.
- The top 3 Winners will be contacted via phone call. They are required to be present at a venue designated by the Organiser for the collection of their prize and must present their NRIC with the same full name as stated on the Entry Form. The Organiser is entitled to reject the Winner’s claim to the prize(s) if the above conditions are not complied with.
- The 100 Consolation Prize Winners will be contacted via email and will be required to verify their contact information as stated on the Entry Form in order to claim their prizes.
- In the event that the Participant is unreachable after three (3) attempts, declines or is unable to participate for any reason whatsoever, the participants will be disqualified, and a new winner will be reselected. The reselected will be notified in writing.
- Participants shall bear all costs of correspondence and transportation and assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage or claim resulting from participation in this Contest and from redemption and usage of the prizes.
- If a particular prize is unable to be presented due to any unforeseen circumstances, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice to the Winners.
Contest Duration: 16 July 2018 – 30 September 2018