You customer Pizza Hut? Join Pizza Hut “Scratch & Smile” Contest 2017 to stand a chance to win awesome prize.
Every purchase amounting to Ringgit Malaysia Thirty Five (RM35) in single receipt of any Pizza Hut products via dine-in / online / take-away / delivery (EXCEPT Pizza Hut Express stores) entitled Participant to one (1) scratch card.
For example, Participant will receive two (2) scratch cards with the total purchase of Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred (RM100).
Giveaway of scratch card is only valid on the same day of purchase at the same outlet with the original receipt. Outdated receipts and/or from other outlets will not be entertained.
Read terms & Conditions for detail.
This Contest commences on 1st August 2017 and ends on 31st October 2017 (“Contest Period”) or while stocks last.
- a) Cash Prize RM35,000 x 10 winners
- b) Cash Prize RM3,500 x 20 winners
- c) Pizza Hut cash vouchers worth RM350 x 200 winners
- d) Pizza Hut cash vouchers worth RM40 x 2000 winners
- e) Pizza Hut products
Terms & Conditions
Pizza Hut “Scratch & Smile” Contest 2017
By participating in the Pizza Hut “Scratch & Smile” Contest 2017 (“Contest”), you (“Participant”) are deemed to have read and agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:-
1. The Contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above as of year 2017, except for the employees of Pizza Hut Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. (113925-U) (“Organiser”) and their immediate family members, their affiliated companies, business partners, suppliers/distributors, promotion/advertising/public relations agencies and other parties involved in this Contest.
2. This Contest commences on 1st August 2017 and ends on 31st October 2017 (“Contest Period”) or while stocks last. Prize redemptions received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, extend, or terminate the Contest Period at anytime without prior notice.
3. Every purchase amounting to Ringgit Malaysia Thirty Five (RM35) in single receipt of any Pizza Hut products via dine-in / online / take-away / delivery (EXCEPT Pizza Hut Express stores) entitled Participant to one (1) scratch card. For example, Participant will receive two (2) scratch cards with the total purchase of Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred (RM100).
4. Giveaway of scratch card is only valid on the same day of purchase at the same outlet with the original receipt. Outdated receipts and/or from other outlets will not be entertained.
5. Contest Prizes (“Prizes”):
a) Cash Prize RM35,000 x 10 winners
b) Cash Prize RM3,500 x 20 winners
c) Pizza Hut cash vouchers worth RM350 x 200 winners
d) Pizza Hut cash vouchers worth RM40 x 2000 winners
e) Pizza Hut products
6. Cash Prizes:
a) Participants are required to call the number stated on the scratch card by 31st October 2017 and must answer two (2) questions related to the Contest correctly to be eligible for the Prize.
b) Participants are required to send the scratch card, a clear legible photocopy of their National Identification Card together with details of contact number, bank name and bank account number via courier / Pos Laju within five (5) working days upon notification to be entitled for the Prize.
c) Cash prizes will be in the form of crossed cheque and will banked into Participant’s bank account.
7. Pizza Hut cash vouchers – To redeem, participants are required to send the scratch card, a clear legible photocopy of their National Identification Card together with details of contact number and delivery address via courier / Pos Laju to Pizza Hut “Scratch & Smile Contest”, Innopress Sdn Bhd, No.15, Block B, Lot 756, Jalan Subang 3, 47610 Petaling Jaya, Selangor by 31st October 2017. Prizes will be sent out within 6 to 8 weeks after the Contest Period.
8. Redemption of Pizza Hut food products and offers are only valid for dine-in or take-away together with any next purchase by 31st October 2017 or while stocks last. Scratch card must be presented and surrendered during redemption. Maximum of two (2) scratch cards can be redeemed at the same time per transaction.
9. Only original scratch card with valid security code will be accepted. Redemption will not be entertained if scratch card is found tampered, altered or damaged.
10. All prizes are bound to the terms as stipulated in the scratch card and must be claimed by 31st October 2017, failing which the unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. Prize is not redeemable for cash, not transferable and will only be given to the Participant who is able to satisfy all the requirements as set out in the Terms and Conditions.
11. If the prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with another prize of similar value without prior notice.
1. The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the Terms and Conditions set herein without any prior notice. All matters relating to this Contest are final and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence will be entertained. The Organizer reserves the rights to alter, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest, mechanism of the Contest, the prizes or any part thereof without any prior notice.
2. By participating in this Contest and accepting the prize(s), the Participants agree and have given the Organizer the rights to use the name, address, photograph, particulars, documents and information without any royalty or compensation for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time including, without limitation to any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Contest.
3. If winners / Participants are required to attend prize presentation ceremony and/or participate in publicity programs (if applicable) which the Organiser may organise from time to time in connection with the Contest, each winners / Participant hereby agrees to do so at their own expenses. The Organiser shall provide the winners / Participants with at least one (1) week notice prior to such functions.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the following entries and/or person(s) without having to furnish any proof or explanation to the Participant:- Any entries suspected of a syndication; and any other disputable entries which appears questionable to the Organiser.
5. The Organizer, all its business partners and other parties involved in this Contest, including their directors, officers and/or agents are not liable in any way for the following:
a) Any additional expenses incurred for taking part in this Contest;
b) Any sort of technical failure;
c) Intervention by unauthorized parties during the Contest;
d) Electronic or human errors in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries;
e) Any entry that is lost, stolen, damaged, wrongly delivered, misdirected or not received. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
6. All Participants are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims resulting from their participation in this Contest and/or from the redemption and/or use of prizes. By accepting or collecting any prize, the Participant(s) agree(s) to indemnify the Organizer, all its business partners, and/or other parties related to this Contest, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from any claim, prosecution, judgement, damage, loss or liability incurred related to his/her participation in the Contest, or his/her acceptance or redemption or use of any prize.
7. Participant has the rights to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose of any personal information held by the Organizer. Such request can be made by writing to the Organizer via email at email@example.com. The Organizer respects the individual privacy in terms of the personal data which has been provided by the Participant for this Contest. For full details of Notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, Participant will refer to https://www.pizzahut.com.my/en/home/privacy Personal data provided by Participant will be used solely for this Contest only
8. In the event of any dispute, conflict, uncertainty or ambiguity relating to the Terms and Conditions hereto, or any matter involving this Contest, the Organizer will resolve the matter in its absolute and unfettered discretion and the entire decision in the matter by the Organizer shall be conclusive and final.
9. By participating in this Contest, each Participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions. All decisions made by the judges and Organizer are final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
For enquiries, please call Hotline 03-5635 1391 (Mon – Fri, 10am to 5pm excluding public holidays).
If any question ask HERE