Sharing life experience with your Best Furry Friend with SmartHeart! You may win away a Perodua Axia!
10 touching or interesting stories will be chosen to be semi-finalists. The organizer will turn your stories into real videos for public and management voting!
Grand Prize winner will be selected based 30% of management voting and 70% of public voting.
* 10/April/2017 ~ 15/May/2017:- Story submission.
* 21/May/2017:- Announcement of 10 Semi-finalist
* 13/June/2017 ~ 30/June/2017:- Public Voting
* 1/July/2017:- Grand Prize Winner Announcement
Story submission period: 10 April 2017 ~ 15 May 2017
Contest Form: https://goo.gl/n9Wfdg
Sharing life experience with your Best Furry Friend with SmartHeart Submit your story before 15 May 2017 at Contest Form: https://goo.gl/n9Wfdg
- Grand Prize: Perodua Axia
- 9pcs Consolation Prizes: Cash RM1,000 & SmartHeart Product
- 1000pcs Mystery Prizes: SmartHeart Product
Loving My BFF ! Contest Terms & Condition
- All prizes must be collected within 60 days from the date of notification. After this period, entitlement to the prize automatically expires. Any unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. will not notify winners of time remaining. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised. The winner will be required to produce an ID, which includes a photograph required (examples include identification card/driver’s license/passport where photo is included). Where Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. elects to post or courier a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. expressly disclaims all liabilities arising from any lost or unsuccessful transmission of prizes.
- In special situations and subject to the absolute discretion of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. a winner may nominate a designated representative to collect a prize. Written authorization and ID for both the winner and their representative will be required.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. subject to legislative requirements.
- Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian when collecting their prize. Both the winner and the parent/guardian must sign this agreement and show adequate ID.
- A copy of these Terms & Conditions contest rules must be signed and endorsed by any winner upon request by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- The winner of the prize gives Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. permission to use, free of charge, any received personal data, any photos or any contributions linked to the competition to be used in promotional activities relating to the competition and in relation to the announcement of the winner through all media, including radio, television and internet.
- At the request of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd., the winner(s) of the prize will cooperate in promotional activities of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. to the extent that can be reasonably expected of them, including publicity regarding the announcements of the winner(s) across all media including radio, television and the Internet. For cooperating with these promotional activities no financial compensation will be paid.
- Personal information may be used to execute the competition and the award ceremony. In this context, Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd is entitled to provide personal data to third parties involved in the relevant competition (including suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and/or producers). Moreover, the participant gives permission to Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd to keep him/her informed of the products and/or services of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd, its partners (including sponsors, manufacturers and advertisers) and carefully selected companies.
- Use of the awarded prize is at the expense and risk of the winner.
- The winner may also be required by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledges that Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. at the time of entering the competition that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity.
- Contest entries and material submitted in connection with any contest (whether in written, audio or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage or audio recording taken of the contestants become the property of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. may use the material in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material becomes and remains the sole property of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose a winner’s or competitor’s name, character, likeness, statements or any recording of their voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning winning of the contest, or Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. contests generally. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. may promote or advertise that a winner won a competition. All winners hereby agree to the use of his/her name for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. without additional compensation.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes payable, and / or any and all expenses during the process to claim or collection of prize; as a result of a prize being awarded or received.
- Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd is in no way responsible for any damages arising from participation in the competition or for any technical malfunctions, failures or delays with respect to participation in the competition or the appointment of the winner.
- Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd has the right to disqualify participants if he believes that the participants are not acting in conformity with the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions Competitions or if the participant is otherwise fraudulently accessing the competition or unfairly influencing the course of the competition.
- In relation to any prize(s) involving participation in any activity:
- Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. and its employees and agents will be fully released from and indemnified by the winner in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life in connection with the winner’s participation in the prize(s).
- the winner(s) may, at the absolute discretion of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd., be required to sign an indemnity in the form required by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. as a precondition to their entitlement to the prize(s)
- If the winner is under the age of 18, their parent/guardian may, at the absolute discretion of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd., be required to sign an indemnity in the form required by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. and consent to winner’s participation in the prize as a precondition to their child’s entitlement to the prize(s).
- If a specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. may substitute a similar prize or one of equivalent value.
- Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or site, to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Rules and Regulations. No correspondence shall be entertained. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. further reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay the contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- A person is ineligible to enter and/or win a contest if:
- They are an employee or a member of the immediate family of an employee of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd./a sponsor /advertising agency or affiliate associated with the contest.
- They have won a prize/prizes valued either individually or collectively at RM100 from Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. or in any Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. contest in the 30 days prior to entering the competition.
- They are discovered to have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win prizes from Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd..
- All contestants acknowledge that Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. can still rely on Rule 20 even if Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. only learns of a person’s ineligibility after Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its value to Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. can be required by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. if this occurs.
- Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the competitions for the duration of the contest and without giving a reason to discontinue, modify or adapt the competition for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any damages on behalf of the participant. Any changes or adaptations within the competition, will be made public in an appropriate manner (e.g. via its website).
- All contest participants must agree to abide by the General and Contest Specific Rules. The submission of an entry shall be deemed to indicate acceptance of these rules.
- A failure by the station to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.
- When the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions Competitions differ from those determined in the Specific Terms and Conditions Competition, the specific Terms and Conditions Competition prevail.
- Disclaimers: By entering the contest, each contestant agrees that Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd., Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. Studio Sdn Bhd, its respective employees, officers, directors, agents, affiliates, parent, subsidiaries and representatives (“Contest Sponsors”) shall not be liable or responsible for damages, losses, injuries, rights, claims or actions of any kind in connection with the contest, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use/misuse of prizes, or participation in the contest, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Each contestant further agrees that the contest sponsors will not be responsible or liable for any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, duplicated or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules and Regulations.
- All entries via the Internet are sent entirely at the risk of the user. Contest Sponsors are not and will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to the contestant’s or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials in connection with this contest. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission due to technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, communications line failure, server failure, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed electronic communications caused by the users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest, or any combination thereof.
- The laws of Malaysia shall govern this Contest. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by any local, national, state, or any governmental laws. This Contest is also subject to these Rules and Regulations.
- Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd.’s contest via on air/ online/on ground or any kind of contest organized by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. are strictly open for MALAYSIAN citizens only.
- Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd reserves the right to at any time, change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations including the mechanism of the Contest at its absolute discretion.