Anak anda berbakat mewarna? Sertai Giant Kids Fair Coloring Contest untuk berpeluang memenangi hadiah baucar Giant bernilai RM100.Tiada bukti pembelian diperlukan untuk sertai peraduan ini.
Dalam peraduan ini 500 pemenang akan dipilih.
Untuk Hantarkan penyertaan, selepas anak sudah warna, Ambil gambar tersebut dan uploadkan di Facebook atau Instagram anda dengan hashtag #GiantHappierKids dan #GiantMY . (pastikan posting public)
Tempoh Peraduan: 2 Feb – 28th Feb 2017.
Untuk Hantarkan penyertaan, selepas anak sudah warna, Ambil gambar tersebut dan uploadkan di Facebook atau Instagram anda dengan hashtag #GiantHappierKids dan #GiantMY
Jika ada apa-apa pertanyaan boleh tanya PM di Facebook Giant
Prize: RM100 Giant Gift Voucher- 500x winners
Terms & Conditions
This Contest will be governed by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms.
1. Timeline for Giant – Coloring Contest in Social Media is on 2nd Feb – 28th Feb 2017.
2. Coloring page available on the last page of 2nd Feb – 15th Feb 2017 mailer.
2. Contest will only be accepted via Facebook and Instagram.
3. Total of 500 winners from the Contest.
4. All submissions must be made as a public post in order for tracking to be validated.
5. Entries will only be considered valid with hashtags #GiantHappierKids and #GiantMY.
6. The most creative pictures/best colored design will be chosen based on Giant’s choice.
8. Giant will congratulate the person via comment on the existing post (comment box).
9. Giant will follow through with a private message to attain contact details of the winner.
10. Prize: RM100 Giant Gift Voucher.
11. Prizes (Giant Gift Vouchers) will be sent to the winner’s address. The Organiser reserves the right to change the winner of the Contest if the winner does not respond within 48 hours after notification.
12. All children participating below 18 years old should have parents / guardian consent aged 18 and above. Employees of the Organiser and its respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents and their immediate families, suppliers of prizes, and employees of any other company professionally connected with this Contest are not eligible to enter the Contest. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their entry do not contravene any local laws or regulations.
13. All recordings, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that have been incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
14. By participating, participants agree that the Organiser may use their entry, video, name provided and/or any statement made by them concerning the Contest and/or the prizes for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any and all media without additional compensation, notification or permission. By submitting the entries for this Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser.
15. By participating in the Contest, the participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Personal Data Protection Terms and Conditions attached herein prior to entering this Contest.
16. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Organiser. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behaviour is prohibited. The Organiser will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Organiser’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Organiser, the Organiser reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Organiser deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Organiser and are final.
17. The Organiser may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Organiser reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By participating in the voting portion of any Contest, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official Contest rules. Voting is limited to one vote per verified Instagram account. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion. If the Contest includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Organiser reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
18. The Organiser’s s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest, including without limitation, the determination of the Winners.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Organiser and not to Facebook. sumber