Berpeluang memenangi hadiah baucar TESCO bernilai RM1000 dengan menyertai Peraduan Better Future With Tesco.
Peraduan ini sesuai disertai oleh pengguna produk Unilever seperti shampoo CLEAR, sabun pencuci pinggan Sunlight, deodoren Rexona, sabun Breeze dan lain-lain lagi produk Unilever.
Dengan pembelian minimum RM30 sebarang produk Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd di pasaraya TESCO atau di TESCO ONLINE melayakkan anda untuk sertai peraduan ini.
Untuk menyerti peraduan ini, peserta dikehendaki untuk mencipta barangan kreatif menggunakan bekas produk Unilever. Sebagai contoh boleh lihat gambar dibawah.
Gambar yang ditunjukan diatas ini adalah contoh dari peserta yang join peraduan ini. Anda boleh cipta benda lain menggunakan sebarang bekas produk Unilever.
Berbalik dengan cara penyertaan peraduan ini, Selepas siap cipta barangan kreatif menggunakan produk Unilever, ambil gambar barang yang dicipta anda teersebut dan uploadkan di Facebbok anda dengan hashtag #betterfuturewithtesco dan #tescomalaysia
Peserta perlu ambil 4 gambar semasa proses untuk membuat barang kitar tersebut dan menggabungkan 4 gambar tersebut ke dalam kolaj (boleh tengok sampel diatas)
Anda dibenarkan untuk menggunakan pelbagai barangan untuk mencipta satu atau lebih barang kitar semula.
20 peserta yang mencipta barangan yang paling kreatif akan memenangi hadiah baucar TESCO bernilai RM1000 setiap pemenang.
Jika ada sebrang pertanyaan berkenaan peraduan ini boleh tanya DISINI
Tempoh Peraduan: 17 Disember 2017 hingga 4 Januari 2017
p/s Nasihat dari eMenang: Jangan beli semata-mata untuk join peraduan sebab nanti kalau tak menang hadiah yang ditawarkan mesti kecewa dan membazir duit. Kalau anda memang ada keperluan untuk beli dan guna baru beli.
Just 3 step to win
1. Purchase RM30 and above of Unilever products from the participating brand to join at any Tesco Stores or Tesco Online website
2. Snap a picture of your creation made from used Unilever products, upload it on Facebook & hashtag #betterfuturewithtesco and #tescomalaysia
3. Top 20 most creative winners will each win RM1,000 Tesco voucher.
In order to participate in this Contest and be in the running to win, all Participants must :
a.Purchase a minimum of RM30 of any Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd products at any Tesco Stores or Tesco Online Grocery Home shopping
b.Participants need to utilize a used Unilever Products Container and convert into a recycled item for daily use.
c.Participants need to take 4 photos of the process on making the recycled item and combine the 4 photos into a collage (samples of participation will be posted on Facebook #betterfuturewithtesco.
d.Upload the photo collage onto Facebook with hashtag better future with Tesco. (#betterfuturewithtesco)
e.Participants are allowed to use multiple items to develop one or more recycled item(s).
f.PARTICIPANTS NEED TO MAKE THEIR FACEBOOK PUBLIC FOR ALL HASHTAG TO BE VISIBLE FOR THE CONTEST ENTRY.
g.Winner will be selected based on:
- i.User friendliness of the recycled item – ease to use on a daily basis with minimum complexity to operate.
- ii.Usefulness for daily usage
- iii.Maximised usage of the used container(s) to produce recycled item(s).
- iv.Finishing and Display – with decorations and/or structured for display purposes.
h.Contest is from 17th Nov till 4th January.
i.Submission of participation closes on 4th January and selection of winner will be on 10th January.
First Prize : RM1, 000 Tesco Vouchers (ringgit Malaysia one thousand only) for 20 (twenty) winners
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you enter this Contest. By entering, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from participating in this Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
This Better Future with Tesco (“Contest”) is organised by Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 1532-V) (“Organiser”). The Contest begins on 11/17/2016, 12:00am and ends on 1/4/2017, 11:59pm (“Contest Period”). Entries received outside of the Contest Period will be disqualified.
The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend, suspend or terminate the Contest at its sole discretion or if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the Contest is not capable of being continued for whatever reasons. Such termination or suspension shall not give rise to any claim by the Participant. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict, the English version of the Terms and Conditions of the Contest shall prevail.
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia age 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest) with a valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Card. In the event that a Participant is younger than 18 years of age at the date of participation, the Participant is required to obtain written consent from his/her parent/guardian before joining this Contest and upon request by the Organiser will be required to present the same. . Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, distributors and representatives of the Organiser and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies, together with the immediate family members (regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household of such persons (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. Participants are required to purchase a Minimum of RM30.00 (Ringgit Malaysia Thirty) on any Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 1532-V) products at any Tesco Stores or Tesco Online Shopping and retain the original receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) in order be eligible in participating in the Contest. The Organiser may require Participant to produce the Proof of Purchase for prize redemption in the event the participant is selected as a winner.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant fails to meet any of the Organiser’s participation criteria.
4. In order to participate in this Contest and be in the running to win, all Participants must :
a. Purchase a minimum of RM30 of any Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd products at any Tesco Stores or Tesco Online Grocery Home shopping
b. Participants need to utilize a used Unilever Products Container and convert into a recycled item for daily use.
c. Participants need to take 4 photos of the process on making the recycled item and combine the 4 photos into a collage (samples of participation will be posted on Facebook #betterfuturewithtesco.
d. Upload the photo collage onto Facebook with hashtag better future with Tesco. (#betterfuturewithtesco)
e. Participants are allowed to use multiple items to develop one or more recycled item(s).
f. PARTICIPANTS NEED TO MAKE THEIR FACEBOOK PUBLIC FOR ALL HASHTAG TO BE VISIBLE FOR THE CONTEST ENTRY.
g. Winner will be selected based on:
i. User friendliness of the recycled item – ease to use on a daily basis with minimum complexity to operate.
ii. Usefulness for daily usage
iii. Maximised usage of the used container(s) to produce recycled item(s).
iv. Finishing and Display – with decorations and/or structured for display purposes.
h. Contest is from 17th Nov till 4th January.
i. Submission of participation closes on 4th January and selection of winner will be on 10th January.
PRIZE & REDEMPTION
First Prize : RM1, 000 Tesco Vouchers (ringgit Malaysia one thousand only) for 20 (twenty) winners
Each selected Winner is entitled to win only one (1) prize.
5. All prizes are awarded “as is” and are strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable and may not be encashed.
6. In the event of a tie, the prize will be awarded to the Participant whose submission was earlier received.
7. All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence, appeal or questions will be entertained.
8. The Participant is required to produce Proof of Identity during or prior to prize redemption for verification. The only forms of Proof of Identity accepted by the Organiser are as follows: valid Malaysian National Registration Identity card/Passport/Drivers licence. A failure to provide any Proof of Identity entitles the Organiser to disqualify Participant/Winner.
9. The Organiser will contact the Winner via the contact details or email address supplied during the entry submission process. Participants are encouraged to keep their contact numbers active, and to constantly check their email accounts.
10. In the event that a Participant is not contactable after three (3) attempts for three (3) consecutive days, or if contacted, chooses not to accept the prize, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participant’s eligibility and forfeit the prize, or the next qualified Participant may be selected according to the discretion of the Organiser.
11. All Winners must claim their prizes within three (3) days after being notified by the Organiser. Should the Winner fail to claim their prize or nominate a representative within the time allocated, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prizes or award the prize to other Participants/Winners.
12. Collection of the prizes will be at Unilever Malaysia Office for Klang Valley and Nearest Tesco Outlet for outside of Klang Valley.
13. Winners who require a representative to claim their prize(s) on their behalf must ensure that the representative provides a letters of consent signed by the Winner, a copy of the Winner’s Proof of Identity, and the representative’s Proof of Identity.
14. The Organiser does not guarantee the availability of the prize and the Organiser has the sole and absolute discretion to replace and/or substitute such prize(s) with any other prize of similar value as determined by the Organiser, its agents or sponsors.
15. All Prizes are awarded by the Organiser and/or sponsors on an “as is” basis and are accepted by the Participant without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied. Where requested by the Organiser, the Participant shall execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Organiser.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
16. The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this Contest belongs to the Organiser. Where applicable, the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) subsisting in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (e.g.: videos and images) shall, upon submission, belong to the Organiser.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to publish and use the names, photographs, images, audio recordings and/or videos submitted by the Participant/Winner or of the Participant/Winners for advertising, marketing, publicity and/or any other purpose, without any prior notice or compensation to the Participant/Winners. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
18. In consideration of the Organiser offering to the Participant the opportunity to participate in the Contest, the Participant hereby unconditionally and irrevocably agrees and consents to the following:
a. The Organiser is permitted to the use of the Participant’s name, image, voice and/or likeness for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further notice or compensation.
b. Where required by the Organiser, the Participant shall voluntarily make himself/herself available for the production, recording and publicity of the Contest for such duration as may be notified by the Organiser (including but not limited to recorded or non-recorded interviews, taking of still photos, audio and/or visual recording for promotions and publicity use (collectively “Recording”). All cost for the attendance and participation of the Participant shall be borne solely by the Participant and the Organiser shall not be liable to reimburse any cost, expense, salary or compensation to the Participant.
c. The Organiser shall have and the absolute right and discretion to advertise and/or air and/or print the Recording and/or use the slogan, names or nicknames on any of its programmes/channels or in any media whatsoever, in whole or in part, at the Organiser’s discretion. All copyrights subsisting in the Recording shall belong to the Organiser absolutely.
d. The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use and exploit the Intellectual Property via any means or media and in any manner and anytime that it deems fit without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Participant and/or the Contest winner(s) and/or representatives.
19. The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the Contest mechanics, systems, software or any other processes connected with this Contest.
20. The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and/or disqualify any Participant and/or entries found (in the Organiser’s discretion) to be indecent or unsuitable for public consumption, or found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest, the Organiser or the Contest submission process.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
21. By participating in this Contest, the Participant is deemed to have read, understood, agreed and unconditionally accepted the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Notice stated below.
22. Participants may submit multiple entries during the Contest Period. However, each Participant (if selected as a winner) shall only be entitled to one (1) Prize for this Contest.
23. The Participant warrants, undertakes and agrees that entries submitted (including any photographs, drawings, pictures, slogans, any materials or other creative works, including voice or video recordings)shall be his/her original work and shall not infringe any right of any third party and/or violate any copyrights, patents, trade names, proprietary, personal, privacy or moral right(s) of any third party.
24. The Participant warrants, undertakes and agrees that he/she hereby waives or has obtained a waiver of all rights (including moral rights) from all persons who have contributed to the production of the Entries and the underlying works (collectively “Contributors”) to which the Contributor and/or the Participant is, now or may in the future, b
for full terms & Conditions read here