Stand a chance to WIN a set of UMBRO exclusive merchandises and 2 cartons of UMBRO-Isomax!
Contest that is running now until 27 November 2016.
Women are not encouraged to participate in this contest.Because eMenang worry if someone use your images for purposes of manipulation.
Step 1: LIKE UMBRO-Isomax’s Facebook page.
Step 2: Take a wefie photo of min. 5 players in sweat (YES, in SWEAT!) after a game of team sports.
Step 3: Upload your photo to http://tab.fo/UMBROSOIS.
Step 4: Share your photo and tag 5 friends with #ShineOutInSweat #UMBROIsomax.
Are you game?! #AlwaysGame #prizes #win #photocontest
p/s Advice from eMenang: Make sure photo your snap and share for this contest not show ‘aurat’. Every photo your all submit for this contest its your own responsibility.
Grand Prize x 1
- 2 x cartons of UMBRO-Isomax
- 1 x UMBRO Sports Jersey
- 1 x UMBRO Sports Water Bottle
- 1 x UMBRO Soccer
Consolation Prize Winners x10
- 2 x cartons of UMBRO-Isomax
Terms & Conditions
UMBRO-Isomax #ShineOutInSweat Contest [“Contest”] is hosted by UMBRO-Isomax [“Organiser”].
1. Submission of an entry into UMBRO-Isomax #ShineOutInSweat Contest [“Contest”] is deemed to be an acceptance by the Participants [“Participants”] of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Contest is organised by UMBRO-Isomax [“Organiser”] and is open only to citizens and residents of Malaysia over the age of 18 years. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Organiser and its associated agencies involved in the conduct of the Contest are ineligible to submit an entry.
3. Contest entries can be received from 9.00 am to 11.59 pm (GST) daily, from 22 October 2016 until 27 November 2016 [“Contest Entry Period”]. All entries received outside of the Contest Entry Period will be invalid.
4. All Participants shall agree and undertake to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions and all prevailing Facebook Terms and Conditions of use.
5. Entries will be subjected to public viewing during the Contest Entry Period.
6. All valid submissions by the Participants received during the submission period, will be (or parts thereof will be) displayed on the Organiser’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UMBRO.ISOMAX).
7. The pre-set criteria will be based on amount of LIKES (of which accounts for 30% of the total marks) and judges’ selection (of which accounts for 70% of the total marks) according to creativity, originality and relevancy.
8. To submit an entry Participants must:
Step 1 : Like UMBRO-Isomax Facebook page.
Step 2 : Take a wefie photo with a minimum of 5 players in sweat after a game of team sports.
Step 3 : Upload your photo and fill in details on UMBRO-Isomax #ShineOutInSweat contest tab at [link].
Step 4 : Share and Tag 5 friends with hashtag #ShineOutInSweat #UMBROIsomax.
9. All Participants must submit the online entry form as found on the Contest post by completing all required fields. Incomplete, fraudulent and invalid forms will be disqualified from entry into the contest.
10. All contest entries must be submitted before the final closing date and time (as stated in this Terms and Conditions) to be deemed valid by the Organiser. Records of the Organiser are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt. All entries will be reviewed by a moderator nominated by the Organiser for adherence to these Terms and Conditions.
11. By entering the Contest, Participants:
a. represent and warrant that
(i) they own the intellectual property rights and have permission to post the stories, photos and video clips; and
(ii) they are authorised to give consent, on behalf of themselves and the persons in the photos and video clips submitted, for the use of their names, likeness, images and personal data which they submit. Participants agree to indemnify the Organiser against all damages and claims suffered by (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or resulting from Participant’s breach of these representations or warranties.
b. agree that the Organiser and the Organiser’s agents, licensees and assigns are entitled to use and reproduce their entries (and any part thereof) for any purpose whatsoever worldwide, including publication of a book featuring select entries in the Contest; online publication highlighting entries or winners of the Contest, or on the packaging or promotional materials in connection with any UMBRO-Isomax product display in television commercials or online at the Organiser’s website and Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/UMBRO.ISOMAX (indefinitely and including for the nomination process) and uses which, in the Organiser’s opinion, are in connection with the promotion and sale of its products and services in any geographic region worldwide without restriction;
c. waive any right to inspect or approve any use or reproduction by or on behalf of the Organiser of any part of the Work, including any written copy or proofs that may be created in connection with the Work;
d. consent to reproduction of participant’s name, likeness, and other parts of the entry without limitation (including in any media);
e. consent to the Organiser and the Organiser’s agents, licensees and assigns using the submitted entries for promoting the Organiser’s products and services without attributing to the Participants the authorship of the entries, without the need for Participants to inspect or approve the entries and also to the extent that the Organiser’s use of the entries materially alters or distorts the entries (whether by changing, adding to or deleting/removing any part of the entries).
f. acknowledge that the Organiser may choose not to use or display their entries, and may not reproduce the entries on the Website or any other medium (including a television commercial).
12. The winners will be announced within 2 weeks after the contest ends on 27 November 2016 on the Organiser’s Facebook page. The Organiser’s decision on each winner is final and no queries will be entertained.
13. Once an entry has been submitted into Contest it cannot be withdrawn, unless the Organiser determines in its absolute discretion to do so.
14. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to validate and check the authenticity of entries to disqualify any entrant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of the Contest, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who is in violation of the Conditions of Access of the Website and the Facebook Page. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest, the Contest submission process, the Website or the Facebook Page.
15. Any tampered entries will be deemed void and invalid.
16. All prizes to be awarded are subject to final verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
17. Each Participant is entitled to win only one (1) prize throughout the entire Contest Period.
18. The prizes that Participants stand to win are as follows:
Grand Prize x 1
• 2 x cartons of UMBRO-Isomax
• 1 x UMBRO Sports Jersey
• 1 x UMBRO Sports Water Bottle
• 1 x UMBRO Soccer
Consolation Prize Winners x10
• 2 x cartons of UMBRO-Isomax
19. Winners of each of the Prizes featured “Prize Winners” are required to contact the Organiser via Facebook PM within 5 days after announcement of winners. Winners from Klang Valley will have to collect prizes from Ace Canning office (Lot 33 – 37, Lengkuk Keluli 1, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Raja Selatan, Seksyen 7, 40000, Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.) whilst for outstation winners, collection arrangement will be made accordingly. Details of prize collection will also be provided upon contact. Any prizes that are unclaimed within 3 months upon notification will be deemed void.
20. The winning prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, nor can they be exchanged or refunded at any retail outlet.
21. The Organiser retains the right to substitute the Prizes with alternative product(s) of equal or greater value at any time (including where the Prizes are unavailable for any reason).
22. The Prize Winners are solely responsible for any costs incurred in connection with their claiming or redeeming their prizes (such as travelling or transportation expenses). The Organiser is not responsible for any interruption, defect, delay, theft, destruction or unauthorized alteration of the prizes while in delivery.
23. The Organiser, its agents and Facebook will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with this Contest or accepting any prize, or any tax liability of any entrant, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the value of the prize received by the Participant).
24. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
25. The Organiser reserves the right to use any submissions in the form of a name and/or story for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the relevant entrants and the entrants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on any such materials used by the Organiser.
27. The Organiser reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions in the event that the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason. The Organiser also reserves the right to amend or cancel this Contest with prior notice.
28. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
29. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser and which prevents the Organiser from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Organiser will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Organiser reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
30. The Organiser’s decision is final and binding in all matters, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
31. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the courts of Malaysia.