Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu Dan Anak kini sedang mengadakan Peraduan “Menang Untuk Ibu”. Luahkan perasaan atau apa sahaja pada ibu anda dan berpeluang menang tunai RM100 untuk gembirakan hatinya.
10 pemenang akan menerima tunai RM100 setiap satu.
Pemenang akan dipilih oleh juri pilihan Nin Jiom. Untuk detail cara penyertaan sila lihat dibawah.
Tempoh Peraduan: 20 Jun hingga 4 Julai 2016 18:00:00 PM
1. ‘Like’ FB Cap Ibu dan Anak – Nin Jiom Malaysia
2. Muat naik gambar anda bersama ibu di ruangan komen ini berserta kapsyen (maksimum 30 perkataan)
3. Sertakan tag @Cap Ibu dan Anak – Nin Jiom Malaysia
HantarKan Penyertaan Anda di Ruangan KOMEN DiSINI serta jangan lupa tag @Cap Ibu dan Anak – Nin Jiom Malaysia
P/s Pastikan gambar yang dihantar dalam peraduan ini tidak mendedahkan ‘aurat’. Setiap gambar yang dihantar atau dishare dalam peraduan ini adalah tanggungjawab masing-masing.
10 pemenang akan menerima tunai RM100 setiap satu. Pemenang akan dipilih oleh juri pilihan Nin Jiom. Semua keputusan adalah muktamad. Tertakluk pada terma dan syarat.
Terma & Syarat
1. This “Menang Untuk Ibu” (“Contest”) is organised by Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd.
2. This Contest is open to all individuals who fulfil below criteria:
- aged 18 and above as of 20 June 2016
- a holder of Malaysian MyKad
- has a valid Facebook account
3. By participating in this Contest, the Participant confirms that he/she has read and understood these terms and conditions herein and agrees to be bound by the same.
4. This Contest is not open to members or employees or immediate family members of Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd (including its affiliated and related companies) and its agents, distributors, vendors, suppliers and/or promotion service providers or anyone else connected to the administration and execution of the Contest.
1. This Contest commences on Monday, 20 June 2016 9:00:00 AM and ends on Monday, 4 July 2016 18:00:00 PM (“Contest Period”). Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time without any notice.
2. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be immediately disqualified. No correspondence will be entertained.
How to Participate
1. To be eligible to participate in this Contest, Participant will need to visit and “Like” the Cap Ibu dan Anak – Nin Jiom Malaysia (“Facebook”) page at https://www.facebook.com/capibudananakmy
2. To submit, Participant must submit their “Menang Untuk Ibu” picture (consisting of Participant and his/her mom) in the comment’s section of the Facebook contest post uploaded by Cap Ibu dan Anak – Nin Jiom Malaysia Facebook page along with a creative caption of maximum 30 words.
3. Tag @Cap Ibu dan Anak – Nin Jiom Malaysia Facebook to complete the submission.
Should there be content that displays indecency or profanity, Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd has the right to disqualify the submission and remove the entry in the comments without prior notice.
Winner and Prize Details
1. Panel of judges elected by Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd will select TEN  most creative “Menang Untuk Ibu” submissions amongst all the submissions (comments) on our Contest related posts which fulfilled the Contest criteria. The decision is final and Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd reserves the right to make any changes without prior notice.
2. Announcement of winner shall be published on Cap Ibu dan Anak – Nin Jiom Malaysia Facebook page timeline within two weeks after contest end date (4 July 2016). Participants are advised to check the Facebook page constantly for winners’ announcement.
3. To redeem prize, Winners will have to Private Message the Cap Ibu dan Anak – Nin Jiom Malaysia Facebook page with the following details:
- i. Full Name (as per NRIC)
- ii. NRIC Number
- iii. Contact Number
- iv. A Scanned Copy of Original IC (file size must not exceed 2MB)
- v. Email Address
- vi. Bank Name and Bank Account Details
4. By participating in this Contest, the Participant provides his/her consent to Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd to process his/her personal data in the manner set out in PDP Notice and permits Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd to contact the Participant regarding the Contest and related matters.
5. Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd shall not be held liable in the event that the Winners failed to Private Message the Organiser or that he/she cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd will also not be held responsible for any loss or delay of the delivery of the prizes due to incomplete, inaccurate, invalid and/or erroneous details given. In the event of a change in bank account details, it shall be the responsibility of the Winners to inform the Organiser prior to the delivery of the prizes.
6. In total, TEN  Winners will be chosen and each Winner will win RM100 cash. Prizes will be banked into the Winner’s bank account per details shared by Winner after the contest winner announcement via Facebook Private Message. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable in any other form.
7. All Participants can submit as many entries as they like during the Contest Period but can only win ONE  Prize per Participant, per NRIC number, throughout the Contest duration.
8. Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd is entitled to change or replace any of the offered prizes with any prize of equivalent value at any time without giving any prior notice to the Participants. Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd shall not be liable in any way with regards to the quality and the suitability of the offered prizes.
9. If Winners did not Private Message the Organiser within ONE  month after the contest end date, prize shall be withdrawn and Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd reserves the full right to select another Winner without being liable or responsible to the Winners in any manner whatsoever.
10. The Winners shall at his/her own costs and expense claim the prize and/or participate in other publicity programmes relating to this Contest.
11. If a Winner chooses not to accept the Prize, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited all claims to the same and the prize shall be dealt with by Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd at its sole and absolute discretion. The Winner hereby undertakes that in the event he/she decides not to accept the prize, he/she shall not have any claim whatsoever against Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd in respect of the prize.
12. Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd reserves the right to exclude and/or disqualify any Participants and/or revoke any of the prizes at any time if:
§ the Participant is ineligible or does not meet the Eligibility criteria(s) stated above.
§ the Participant fails to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein;
§ the Participant attempts to undermine the operation and administration of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception;
§ the Participant fails to provide accurate, complete, valid, identifiable and/or truthful information during participation or at any stage of this Contest;
§ the Participant uses any cheats, hacks or other 3rd party applications; and/or the Participant exploits the Contest application in any way or uses the said application in any way that circumvents the purpose and conditions of the Contest.
13. By participating in this Contest, Winners hereby grant Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd the right to broadcast names and pictures or display any matter related to any of the Winners for advertising purposes and publicity related to the Contest without any further notice to the winners. Winners are hereby notified that Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd will, subject to prior notification as to the schedule and location of filming, have the right to record the winner’s experience in any media deemed appropriate (including but not limited to video and audio recordings) under the Contest for future promotional purposes. The Winners are not entitled to claim any payment in any form, fee or compensation for the use of their images or details in relation to the above.
Qualifying Criteria (Rules & Regulations)
1. Registration is only open to all Malaysians with a valid MyKad residing in Malaysia aged 18 years or older as of 20 June 2016.
2. Submission of entries for this Contest must be done via Facebook by commenting on “Menang Untuk Ibu” Contest visuals.
3. All Online entries via “Menang Untuk Ibu” Contest visuals must be received by 18:00:00 PM on 4 July 2016. All entries received after the closing deadline will not be entertained.
4. Participants are not allowed to use pictures or details that do not belong to themselves when participating in this Contest.
5. Participants should note that Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd may share personal data obtained in relation to each Participant who enters this contest with its agents or appointed sub-contractors, in order to provide the services related to this contest.
6. Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd has the absolute discretion to reject or disqualify an entry without giving any reason whatsoever to any Participant or any other party.
7. In order to claim the prize, the following conditions are to be followed; the Winner is required to Private Message Cap Ibu dan Anak – Nin Jiom Malaysia Facebook page his/her details such as full name (as per NRIC), NRIC number, contact number, scanned copy of original IC, email address and bank name and account details. Failure to comply with this condition shall entitle the Organiser to reject the Winner’s claim to the prize.
8. The judge’s decision in respect to this Contest or any part thereof shall be final and binding and no correspondence (verbal or written) shall be entertained.
9. By participating in this Contest, all Participants are fully aware and agree to be liable to all the Terms, Conditions and decisions made by Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd. All decisions made with regards to this Contest are final and no correspondence thereon shall be entertained.
10. Nin Jiom Medicine Mfy (HK) Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the prizes in the event that the Winners do not comply with the contest rules and regulations.
By participating, Participants grant the Organiser and its affiliates the permission to use his/her name, photograph or image for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any and all media without additional compensation, notification or permission.
At times the Organiser may retain third parties to process the Participant’s personal details. All such third parties are contractually obliged not to use the Participant’s personal data in any way other than that which is specified herein.
The Participants’ Rights Include:
1. A right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal details at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us with the Participant’s full name (as per NRIC), NRIC number, contact number, scanned copy of original IC, email address and bank name and account details – as per what was submitted to the Organiser after the winner announcement – so that the Organiser can remove it.
1.1. A right to obtain a copy of the personal data which we hold about you (we reserve the right to charge a small fee for the exercise of this right).
1.2. A right to have incorrect personal data we hold about you corrected.
2. If Participants wish to raise any data protection issue with the Organiser, or exercise any of their legal rights, please contact the Organiser at email@example.com.
3. The Organiser takes reasonable precautions to keep the Participant’s personal data secure, and requires third party data processors to do the same. Please note, however, that the Organiser may release the Participant’s personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
4. Personal data of a data subject may be disclosed by a data user for any purpose other than the purpose for which the personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to that purpose, only under the following circumstances:
4.1. The data subject has given his consent to the disclosure.
4.2. Is necessary for the purpose of preventing or detecting a crime, or for the purpose of investigations.
4.3. Was required or authorised by or under any law or by the order of a court.
To Read Full Terms & Conditions VISIT HERE
HantarKan Penyertaan Anda di Ruangan KOMEN DiSINI serta jangan lupa tag @Cap Ibu dan Anak – Nin Jiom Malaysia