Stand a chance to win amazing prize by join Meadow Gold “Spot The Meadow Gold” Contest.
If you interested to join, see the detail below:
Contest Period: 20th May 2016, 12.00am to 17th June 2016, 11.59pm
Finally arrived home and you realised Meadow Gold items are having fun in your living room! Like, Share and Comment with the total number of Meadow Gold logos found in the GIF and stand a chance to win awesome prizes!
Submit You Entry HERE
1 x Grand Prize:
Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson 2D1N Vacation + The Meadow Gold Indulgence Collection
3 x Second Prize:
A Jawbone UP2 Fitness Tracker + 2 Tubs of Meadow Gold Ice Cream + A Meadow Gold Cooler Bag
3 x Third Prize:
An Apple iPod shuffle + 2 Tubs of Meadow Gold Ice Cream + A Meadow Gold Cooler Bag + RM60 AEON Gift Voucher
10 x Special Prize:
An Exclusive Meadow Gold Premium Pillow + 2 Tubs of Meadow Gold Ice Cream + A Meadow Gold Cooler Bag + RM40 AEON Gift Voucher
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.By participating in the Meadow Gold “Spot The Meadow Gold” contest (“Contest”) organized by F&N Creameries (M) Sdn Bhd (the “Organiser”), the Contestant is agreeing to be, and shall be, bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”) and all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may be made from time to time by the Organiser. For the purposes of these Terms, “Contestant” means a person who participates in the Contest.
a. The Contest is open to all residents of Malaysia holding a valid Malaysia identity card or passport, in the area of Peninsular Malaysia.
b.Any entry submitted by a Contestant who is not resident in Malaysia holding a valid Malaysia identity card or passport shall be deemed invalid.
c. A Contestant shall only be deemed valid when he/she is a fan of “MeadowGold-MY” Facebook page.
d. If any of the Contestants are under the age of 18 years, the Contestant must obtain the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian, their acceptance of these Terms and their agreement to take responsibility
- for the Contestant’s actions;
- any charges associated with the Contestant’s use of any of the content provided, if any; and
- the Contestant’s acceptance and compliance with these Terms prior to participation in the Contest. The Organiser considers it the responsibility of parents and/or guardians to monitor their children/ward’s participation in this Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to require proof of parental/guardian consent should the winner be under the age of 18 years. If the Contestant does not have consent from his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s), the Contestant must not take part in the Contest.
e. Any person who is:
i.an employee of:
- the Organiser and its subsidiaries; and
- principal sponsors where applicable, and other entities related to the Contest and their respective parent companies and/or related corporations; and/or
ii. Involved in the development, production and distribution of materials for the Contest, and the immediate family members of, or individuals who reside in the same household as, such aforementioned persons, are not eligible to enter or participate in the Contest.
The Contest Period will run from 20th May 2016, 12.00am to 17th June 2016, 11.59pm (“Contest Period”). The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will not be entertained.
4. How to participate
Step 1: Like “Spot The Meadow Gold” post.
Step 2: Comment with the right answer.
Step 3: Share the post.
Operation of the Contest
a. It is a condition precedent for participation in the Contest that all winners consent to:
- the public disclosure and use of their names and photographs for publicity purposes;
- the use of their identification/passport numbers for identification purposes; and
- participate in the prize giving ceremony of the Contest (if any), without payment or compensation thereof. In addition, the Contestant hereby gives the Organiser and/or its advertising and promotion agencies the right and permission to use his or her name, likeness, voice and any pictures, images, recordings, and/or film footage which the Contestant’s likeness may appear in for publicity purposes in any and all media by any manner or means now known or invented in future connected with this Contest without additional compensation.Contest entries that do not include all required information and do not adhere to the Terms herein shall be void, as determined by the Organiser in its sole discretion. The Organiser may, at its sole discretion, remove, delete and/or disqualify any Contest entry if it is non-compliant with these Terms.
- Grand Prize of “Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson 2D1N Vacation” is abide by the terms: (i) accomodation of “Premium Pool Villa” for a night; (ii) room occupancy of two (2) persons; (iii) inclusive of breakfast buffet for two (2) persons; (iv) the check-in and check-out dates shall only be deemed fit by the Organiser; and (v) does not include any spending fee/pocket money.
- “The Meadow Gold Indulgence Collection” includes four (4) tubs of Meadow Gold ice cream consist of a “Lush Red Velvet”, a “Heavenly Macadamia”, a “Bold Chocolate Decadence” and a “Delectable Caramel Pecan”.
a.The Organisers’ decision with respect to this Contest or any part thereof shall be final and binding and no correspondence (verbal or written) shall be entertained. The Organiser shall not be obliged to give any reasons or enter into any correspondence with any person(s) on any matter concerning the Contest.
b.Winners will be notified via phone or by any other means of communication deemed fit by the Organizer based on the particulars provided during registration. All notification or communication given to the Contestant if:
- i. communicated through any print or electronic media as the Organiser may select will be deemed to be notified to the Contestant on the date of publication or broadcast; or
- ii. sent by post will be deemed to be received by and/or notified to the Contestant on the day following such posting. Subject to the foregoing, the Organiser will not be liable in the event that the winner(s) do(es) not receive the notification for any reason whatsoever.
c. All prizes will be given out after the end of the Contest Period. All prizes must be claimed from the Organiser by the winners personally within 7 days from the date of notification in accordance with these Terms. Prizes not collected within the stipulated time period will be forfeited.
d.The Organiser will not be held responsible for any failure, technical glitch or delay in the winners’ announcement.
e. The Organiser shall reserve the right and shall have absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with other prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. Prizes are non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any benefit in-kind.
f.. The Organiser shall not be liable in any way with regards to the quality and the suitability of the offered prizes.
g. All winners must abide by the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the prizes during delivery to the winner(s).
h. When claiming the prize, the winner is required to present him/herself at the prize redemption location deemed fit by the Organiser and show the Organiser’s officer his/her original identification card, contact number and registered email address for verification. The Organiser is entitled to reject the winner’s claim to the prize if the Contestant does not agree to these conditions. For all prize winners below 18 years old, both the prize winner and his/her parent or legal guardian shall be required to sign such forms as prescribed by the Organiser required for the compliance with these Terms.
i. In special situations and subject to the absolute discretion of the Organiser, a winner may nominate a designated representative to collect his/her prize. A written authorization and identification documents for both the winner and their representative will be required.
j. In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he/she will forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with at the absolute discretion of the Organiser.
k. Any/All products featured are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may differ.
7. Rights of the Organizer
a. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that the Contest:
- i. becomes incapable of running as planned; or
- ii. is subject to technical interference or corruption, including but not limited to any infection caused by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser.
b.The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Contestant that is found or suspected to be tampering with Contest submission process or the operation of this Contest.
8. Liability & Responsibility
a.Contestants shall assume full liability and responsibility in the event of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prizes.
b.All costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred during the participation in this Contest and/or during the redemption of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner/Contestants.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any of the provisions in these Terms shall not adversely affect or impair the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the Contest for any reason, without notice, at any time. The Organiser may by notice through email or by such other method of notification as the Organiser may designate, vary these Terms, such variation to take effect on the date we specify no less than 7 days from the date of the notice. If you do not write to us to withdraw from the Contest after such date, you are deemed to have accepted such variation. If you do not accept the variation, you must write to us to withdraw from the Contest and terminate these Terms. The Organiser’s right to vary these Terms in the manner aforesaid may be exercised without the consent of any person or entity who is not a party to these Terms.
a. For further enquiries, please contact our F&N Creameries Consumer Careline at 1800-22-8200 or email us at email@example.com.
b.This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the Laws of Malaysia and the Contestant hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
c.A person or entity who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contracts Act 1950 of Malaysia or other similar laws to enforce any of these Terms, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description.
d. In the event of a breach of these Terms by the Contestant, the Organiser’s failure to enforce these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of these Terms, and such failure shall not affect the right later to enforce these Terms. The Organiser would still be entitled to use its rights and remedies in any other situation where the Contestant breaches these Terms.