Stand a chance to win painting services worth up to RM10,000 or shopping vouchers worth RM200 each!
For detail read below:
To Submit via Facebook Comment You can Submit at Comment Section HERE
All entries must be received by 5pm on Thursday 31st March 2016
1. Example Entry Via Facebook Wall
2. Example Entry Via Instagram
3. Example Entry Via Submit Comment at Contest Posting
To Submit via Facebook Comment You can Submit at Comment Section HERE
1X winner: Home painting makeover session worth up to RM10,000
10X Consolation Prize: Shopping vouchers worth RM200 each
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of the My Ambiance Competition (“Competition”)
1. To enter the competition, complete the form and submit it on Facebook
2. By submitting your entry, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
3. The competition begins at 9am on Saturday 20th February 2016. All entries must be received by 5pm on Thursday 31st March 2016 and late entries (for whatever reason) will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4. Entry is open only to residents of Malaysia aged 18 and over at the date of entry. Employees and agents of Akzo Nobel Paints (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (“the Promoter”) or any company associated with the competition are ineligible to enter the competition, as are members of their families or households or any other person connected with the running of this competition . Entries must be made by the authorised Facebook profile owner at the time of entry. No third party or joint submissions will be accepted.
5. You must not endanger yourself or others, or take any unnecessary risks in order to produce or make any entry to be submitted to this competition. If you do so your entry will be disqualified.
6. The Promoter will not be responsible for the content of any material submitted by you, and you accept that (i) you will be responsible for ensuring that any material submitted does not infringe any third party rights (such as intellectual property rights) and (ii) you will indemnify the Promoter and be liable for any claims, losses, fines, penalties, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you or the Promoter as a result of any such infringement.
7. You will retain ownership in the copyright of your entry. However you hereby grant to the Promoter, its group companies, contractors, agents and collaborators a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive perpetual, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce and/or modify your entry (including your image if applicable) without restriction in any and all media, including for the purposes of the competition, for internal use, for commercial use, for publication on any websites and Facebook and YouTube pages, and for use in promotional and advertising materials.
8. If your photograph features any person other than the entrant, you confirm that you have obtained the consent of all persons pictured to the entry of that photograph into the competition, and to the use of their image in that photograph on materials (of any medium, including still photographs and films) for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and on the Internet (including on any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies), for purposes relating to the promotion of the competition and the Promoter, both before and after the closing date, for an unlimited time and without compensation.
9. Entries to this competition must:
- i. Not contain any content which is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate;
- ii. Not contain any content which may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, or abusive or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- iii. Not contain any viruses or other harmful programs;
- iv. Not advertise or promote third parties’ or your own goods and services
- v. Not use any public domain or third party proprietary images, including statues, sculptures, paintings and other works of art.
10. Prizes for the contest are
a. One (1) Grand Prize as follows:
i. Painting package worth up to RM10,000 comprising a redecoration of your nominated house space (“Premise”) in Malaysia by a professional painter from Dulux Malaysia and using Dulux Paints. The value of such works is solely determined by the Promoter.
b. Ten (10) Consolation Prizes
i. RM200 AEON shopping vouchers.
11. The prize is awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of an entrant.
12. The prize winners will be selected by two Dulux Malaysia experts from all the entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to take pictures and/or video content of the redecoration process and to use this content in any and all media, including for the purposes of the competition, for internal use, for commercial use, for publication on any websites and Facebook and YouTube pages, and for use in promotional and advertising materials.
14. The winners will be notified to the account that submitted the original competition entry by a Facebook post on the Dulux Malaysia Facebook page wall, within 2 weeks after the end of the contest period.
15. In order to claim the prize, the winners will be contacted through Facebook and asked to provide an address and contact details in Malaysia by private message. In consultation with the top and second prize winners, a suitable date for the redecoration is selected.
16. The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach you or if you cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, or if the Promoter is unable to contact you, including due to your provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
17. After the initial message is sent to a winner, if the grand prize remains unclaimed after 3 months and consolation prize remains unclaimed after 28 days, the entry is disqualified. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid, false or fraudulent, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be selected.
18. The name of the judges and winners will be available on Dulux Malaysia official Facebook page after 31st March 2016.
19. The prizes as stated are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of a similar value at its discretion in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
20. No cash equivalent or alternative will be provided for any prize awarded under the Competition and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
21. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause to exclude any Participants in this Competition or withhold any prize where there has been a violation of any of these terms and conditions.
23. In the event of a dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. By participating in this Competition, all Participants are deemed to give their consent to appear in future publicity materials or other promotional events and activities related to this Competition.
25. By participating in this Competition, all Participants authorise Akzo Nobel Paints (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and its employees, agents, and personnel who are acting on behalf of the company to use photograph(s) of the premise or works for purposes related to Akzo Nobel Paints (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and AkzoNobel, in its various communications materials without compensation to the owner and/or copyright holder.
26. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, unauthorised, misdirected, illegible, falsified, delayed or incomplete entries, all of which are invalid and void, or for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, including as a result of any technical delay, failure or defect.
27. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes:
i. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied; and
ii. any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Participant in connection with this Competition. This shall not be deemed to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Promoter, or its employees or agents.
28. The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of Participants. By participating in this Competition, Participants acknowledge and agree that certain personal data relating to them (including their name and geographical location) may be disclosed to third parties. Any information collected in connection with this Competition will only be used by the Promoter or their agents for the purposes of marketing or administering this Competition and future promotions or publicity material relating to this Competition . By submitting your Facebook post, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Promoter as set out in these terms and conditions.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, delay or amend this Competition in whole or in part, , without prior notice or compensation, and will not be in breach of these terms or liable for any delay or failure in performing its obligations due to such circumstances.
30. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
31. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.
32. The Promoter is Akzo Nobel Paints (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: email@example.com or call 1800 88 9338.