Peraduan KIMBALL Tambah Drama Dalam Masakan kini memasuki minggu ke 3. Untuk minggu ketiga ini Tema Masakannya ialah Masakan Satu Periuk.
Gunakan kreativiti anda untuk menyediakan Masakan Satu Periuk menggunakan bajet tidak melebihi RM15 untuk 4 orang) dan lazat menggunakan produk Kimmball.
Tak kisahlah anda nak masak apa pun, asalkan makanan satu periuk dan menggunakan produk Kimball dalam masakan itu.
Contohnya Sup Ikan, Gulai Daging, Kari Ayam, Tomyam Sotong, Kerang Rebus dan lain-lain lagi.
Tapi kos semua masakan itu perlulah tidak melebihi RM15 dan untuk 4 orang makan. Kalau anda ada kebolehan memasak masakan itu, kenapa tidak untuk join TEMA Minggu 3 ini.
Tempoh Minggu 3: 15/2/2016 (09:00:00) 21/2/2016 (23:59:59)
Resepi masakn anda perlu dihantar dalam tempoh diatas
TEMA Minggu 3: Masakan Satu Periuk
Hantarkan Penyertaan anda HERE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter the (‘KIMBALL TAMBAH DRAMA DALAM MASAKAN’ CONTEST) [Contest ] and prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
By participating in this Contest you accept these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Organiser: Campbell Soup Southeast Asia Sdn. Bhd. (339867–‐V)
How to enter the contest
1. The Contest is open to all Malaysia residents with a valid MyKad and address in Malaysia, aged 18 years and above as of 1st February 2016.
2. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
a. Employees of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [spouses, children, parents, siblings and their spouses]; and/or
b. Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [spouses, children, parents, siblings and their spouses].
1. This Contest will run from 1st February 2016 at “09:00:00” to 28th February at “23:59:59” [Contest Period]. Entries closes for each week at “23:59:59” on the dates specified in the table below.
Week Entries Open Entries Close
- Week 1 1/2/2016 (09:00:00) 7/2/2016 (23:59:59)
- Week 2 8/2/2016 (09:00:00) 14/2/2016 (23:59:59)
- Week 3 15/2/2016 (09:00:00) 21/2/2016 (23:59:59)
- Week 4 22/2/2016 (09:00:00) 28/2/2016 (23:59:59)
2. The Organiser reserves the right to change, postpone, reschedule or extend the Contest Period at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
2. To participate in this Contest, participant are required to complete the following criteria
1. Submit an original recipe and photo of finished dish based on the weekly theme announced on Kimball Malaysia Facebook Page
2. Entries are to be submitted to Kimball Malaysia Facebook Page Inbox together with personal details including Name as per MyKad, MyKad number, telephone number and Email address for verification purposes. The text of the inbox message must contain the following statement, which the entrant fully agrees to: ”I consent to receive future communications from Kimball and Campbell Soup Southeast Asia Sdn. Bhd., and I agree to all terms and conditions of this promotion.”
3. Each entry submitted must fulfill the following:
- i. Relevant to the specific recipe theme announced for the week;
- ii. Include the usage of at least 1 Kimball product
- iii. Total cost of ingredients used for the recipe (with a total serving for at least 4 pax) must not exclude RM15
- iv. Recipe must include all ingredients in order of use, quantity of ingredient in ml or g, preparation steps, cooking times and portion sizes
4. Multiple entries per person will be accepted for this Contest.
5. In the event of similar, copied or plagiarized Entries from different participants, the earliest
submitted Entry will be treated as the valid based on the time of submission.
6. In order to participate in this Contest, each Entry submitted must meet all the criteria outlined in these terms and conditions. Any incomplete Entries will be automatically disqualified.
7. Entries may be submitted in either English or Bahasa Malaysia.
8. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions or received after the Period ends will not be considered. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be disregarded. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
1. The weekly Prizes for this Contest consist of the following:
i. Grand Prize
- One (1) winner of shopping voucher worth RM400 and RM150 worth of Kimball products
ii. Consolation Prize
- Three (3) winners of shopping voucher worth RM100 and RM100 worth of Kimball products
2. Winners from the Contest will be announced at the end of the Contest on Kimball Malaysia Facebook Fan Page.
3. Notification letter will be sent by mail to prize winner to the address provided within 30 days upon announcement of winners.
4. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and the Kimball product component cannot be taken as cash. Where a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute that prize (or part of that prize) with another prize of equal value and/ or specification, subject to any necessary approval of the relevant gaming authorities and the winner will be notified accordingly. The Organiser shall not be liable for any changes to the market value of products offered as the prize.
5. Prizes must be collected within 60 days from the date written on the notification letter. All other costs or requirements associated with the prizes and the collection of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse to allow a prize winner of their guests to take any component of the prize if the Organiser determines, in their absolute discretion, that the prize winner or their guests are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely enjoy or use the prize.
1. Eligible entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
i. Relevancy of the theme provided for the contest (15%)
- Recipe submitted must be relevant to the theme of the week based on the weekly Contest period
ii. Innovative use of Kimball products (30%)
- At least one (1) Kimball product must be used in the recipe.
iii. Cost of finished dish (20%)
- Cost of total ingredients used to create the finished dish must not exceed RM15
iv. Originality (20%)
- Recipe submission must be an original recipe.
v. Visual appearance of finishes dish (15%)
- Points will be given on the presentation of the food i.e. how appetizing and attractive the dish looks
1. All Entries received by the Organiser during the Contest Period, which are in compliance with the Contest Criteria [“Qualified Entries”], will be compiled according to the time of submission (dd/mm/yy/hh/mm/ss) into one  database.
Liability and Responsibility
1. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
2. All recording, transportation, personal costs and/ or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the participant.
3. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.
4. Participants also agree that the Organiser is not responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the participant’s and/or any third party’s computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Contest, including the playing, downloading of any materials or information from the Campbell Soup Southeast Asia or Kimball website and in connection with this Contest, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
5. The KIMBALL TAMBAH DRAMA DALAM MASAKAN CONTEST is provided on an “as is” basis and, except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, the Organiser expressly disclaim any warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non–‐infringement. The Organiser cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Campbell Soup Southeast Asia or Kimball corporate website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, or from or through the the Campbell Soup Southeast Asia or Kimball corporate website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
6. The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider [ISP] company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
Rights of the Organiser
1. By submitting your entries for this Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in those entries shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation in relation to any of this information or their entries. For avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
2. The Organiser also reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and address). Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Organiser’s discretion. Failure by the Organiser to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
4. The Organiser shall not be liable for any claim, loss, damage or expense (including legal expenses), cost or charge whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the Contest, or use of any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Contest excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on–‐line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, smartphone carriers or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non–‐delivery of corruption of entries to the Organiser, injury or damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer related or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in this Contest.
5. The Organiser may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant
invalid if the entrant:
- a. fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Contest; or
- b. tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering;
- c. submits an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions
6. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Organiser for any breach of the above terms.
7. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organiser in its sole discretion can take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, subject to State/ Government Regulations.
Submit Your Entry HERE