Mamy Poko wishes to strengthen the spirit of 1Malaysia for everyone. Show how excited you are for the Chinese New Year by sharing a photo of your baby in their best “Gong Xi Fa Cai” pose and clothes.
Leave your photo in the comment box between 27th January to 29th February 2016 by 11.59pm. [See the detail below]
28 babies with the best “Gong Xi Fa Cai” pose and clothes will win Mamy Poko hampers worth RM288 each. No purchase needed to join this contest.
Contest Duration: 27th January to 29th February 2016 by 11.59pm.
How To Participate
Submit photo of your baby in their best “Gong Xi Fa Cai” pose and clothes. Leave your photo in the comment box between 27th January to 29th February 2016 by 11.59pm.
- Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries, but will be eligible for one (1) prize only.
You can Submit You Baby photo HERE
28X Winners = The Winner will win Mamy Poko hampers worth RM288 each.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GONG XI HAPPINESS PHOTO CONTEST is organised by Unicharm Malaysia (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian residents aged 20 years and above, except employees of the Organiser, associate companies, advertising and/or promotion agencies, and/or members of their immediate family. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participants from participating in the Contest. The Organiser’s decision shall be final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
2. The contest period is from 27th January to 29th February 2016 by 11.59pm. Entries received after 29 February 2016 will not be entertained.
3. 28 babies with the best “Gong Xi Fa Chai” pose & clothes will be chosen by Organiser based on their evaluation. The Organiser’s decision shall be final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
4. Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries, but will be eligible for one (1) prize only.
5. Participants are not allowed to use content that is deemed offensive, infringing, seditious, or illegal with regard to any Malaysian laws and/or regulations. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any content that is deemed offensive, infringing, seditious or illegal. The Organiser’s decision shall be final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
6. The Organiser will make announcement on MamyPoko Malaysia Facebook Page and winners need to respond to us within certain timeframe which will be spelled out at the announcement in order to claim their prize. Any winners which fail to send us their personal details to claim their prize within the stipulated timeframe will not be entertained.
7. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash, credit, voucher or other items, in part or in full. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes with that of similar value at any time without prior notice.
8. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of the prizes during/after the delivery process.
9. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest redemption and/or utilization of the prizes. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
10. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs, and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest.
11. The Participants agrees to be fully indemnify liable to the Organiser for any violation of confidentiality, patent, copyright or any other intellectual property rights in the photographs and materials submitted and shall defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any actions, claims, loss or damages for infringement or alleged infringement of such confidentiality, patent, copyright or any other intellectual property rights.
12. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the contest and decisions of the Organiser.
13. Without prior notice, the Organiser reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the “GONG XI HAPPINESS PHOTO CONTEST”, including but not limited to infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser.
2.Handling of Personal Information
In order to manage personal information appropriately, the Company follows Company rules in gathering, using and entrusting the handling of personal information to third parties. Disposal of personal information shall also be carried out appropriately.
3.Purpose of Use
So that the Company may provide customers with better products and services, the Company makes use of personal information strictly within the terms of agreement obtained when conducting questionnaires, sample distribution, prize competitions, e-mail services, catalog sales as well as when receiving various consultations from customers. When gathering information, the purpose of use of such information is as clearly defined as possible and the scope of such information does not go beyond that which is required for the attainment of the purpose. If any necessity arises for the use of personal information beyond its initial purpose of use, the Company informs the customer about this new purpose prior to use and obtains consent of the customer.
The Company and the appointed agency may share the use of the following personal information with its subsidiaries:
Items of personal data that may be shared:
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail address.
- Campaign announcements, dispatch of products/prizes.
- Names of persons or corporations responsible for the management of personal information Unicharm Malaysia.
You can submit You Entry HERE