Stand a chance to win brand new school bag & stationery set by joining AEON SNAP & WIN Instagram Photo Contest!
There are 30 winners, the winner will be selected based on the most like.
To join in this contest, you must have instagram because you need to follow AEON Instagram. If you don’t have Instagram. you can create that .
All Contest entries submission shall be submitted on or before 10.30pm, 18th December 2015. Any late submission thereafter shall not be entertained.
If you interested to join, see the detail below:
How To Join:
Step 1: Purchase Back To School items worth RM100 & above in a single receipt at AEON store.
Step 2: Follow @AEONRetail.my on instagram
Step 3: Snap a photo with a Back To School photobooth backdrop at AEON Store
Step 4: Post to Instagram with the hashtag #AEONBackToSchool and insert the receipt number of your Back To School purchase in the caption box. Please set your instagram profilel to public
Be one of the top 30 most liked photos to win!
p/s Advice from eMenang: Make sure photo you snap & share not show ‘aurat’. Every photo your submit for this contest is your own responsibility.
- 1st Prize (Winner with highest number of LIKE): One (1) winner, entitled for prize value worth up to RM136.00 consists of one (1) TOPVALU School Bag and a set of stationery.
- 2nd Prize (Winner with 2nd highest number of LIKE): One (1) winner, entitled for prize value worth up to RM130.00 consists of one (1) TOPVALU School Bag and a set of stationery.
- 3rd Prize (Winner with 3rd highestnumber of LIKE): One (1) winner, entitled for prize value worth up to RM129.00 consists of one (1) TOPVALU School Bag and a set of stationery.
- Consolation Prizes (Winners No 4th– 30th): Total twenty seven (27) winners, each winner shall be entitled forone (1) selected School Bag worth up to RM50.00.
Terms & Conditions
1. This “Snap & Win Instagram Photo Contest” (“Contest”) is organized by AEON CO. (M) BHD (“theOrganiser”).
B) CONTEST PERIOD
1. This Contest shall commence from 23rd November 2015 until 18th December 2015 (“ContestPeriod”).
1. This Contest is opened for all Malaysians (“Participant(s)”).
2. The representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of the Organizer (including their respectiveaffiliated and associate companies) and their immediate family members are not allowed toparticipate this Contest
D) SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES & QUALIFYING CRITERIA
1. The Participant(s) are required to:
a) submit their contest entry by uploading participant’s photo snapped with the Organizer’s Backto School backdrop at any Organizer’s store;
b) insert the payment receipt number in the Instagram caption box together with a HASHTAG#AEONBackToSchool before uploading the photo onto Instagram;
c) “Follow” the Organizer’s Instagram account (@aeonretail.my). Participant(s) are advise to settheir Instagram account as “public”
2. Minimum purchase amount of Back To School items is RM 100.00 (excluding GST) in a single receiptfrom any AEON Store during contest period and there is no limitation on the number of Contestsubmission during the Contest period.
3. Picture(s) and/or messages with illegal contents or containing elements of explicit, violence,immoral, racist, defame or negatively impairing any third parties’ image/reputation will bedisqualified from this Contest.
4. All Contest entries submission shall be submitted on or before 10.30pm, 18th December 2015. Any late submission thereafter shall not be entertained.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to reject any entries which are incomplete, illegible, disfigured,submitted beyond the deadline or without the valid proof of purchase or such other reason as theOrganizer deems fit.
- 1st Prize(Winner with highestnumber of LIKE): One (1) winner, entitled for prize value worth up to RM136.00consists of one (1) TOPVALU School Bag and a set of stationery.
- 2nd Prize(Winner with 2nd highestnumber of LIKE): One (1) winner, entitled for prize value worth up to RM130.00consists of one (1) TOPVALU School Bag and a set of stationery.
- 3rd Prize(Winner with 3rd highestnumber of LIKE): One (1) winner, entitled for prize value worth up to RM129.00consists of one (1) TOPVALU School Bag and a set of stationery.
- Consolation Prizes(Winners No 4th– 30th): Total twenty seven (27) winners, each winner shall be entitled forone (1) selected School Bag worth up to RM50.00.
1. The winners are selected from the Participants who had successfully ranked themselves among thetop thirty participants that attracted most “LIKE” for their photos uploaded in their respectiveInstagram account during the Contest Period. If two or more participants have the same number of“LIKE”, Organizer will decide the winner based on photo creativity.
2. Each winner shall only entitle to one (1) prize only. The Organizer will, as soon as practical,announce the result of this Contest within two (2) calendar months from the completion of theContest Period. Winners will be notified through Instagram Direct Message (DM).
3. The winner(s) shall response the DM or contact the Organizer within twenty one (21) days (“PrizesCollection Period”) from the result announcement date to arrange for the collection the Prizes atthe time and venue decided by the Organizer.
4. Failure to claim the Prizes within the Prizes Collection Period shall result in the winner(s) beingdisqualified by the Organizer. In such event, the Organizer shall have no liability to the winner(s) inany respect whatsoever and the unclaimed Prizes shall be dealt in manners deems fit by theOrganizer at their absolute discretion.
5. The Prizes are not transferable, returnable or exchangeable for cash or such other items in part or infull value. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
6. The Organizer shall have absolute right to substitute the Prizes with any other prizes of similar valueas determined by the Organizer at any time without prior notice.
7. The decision of the Organizer in all matters relating to this Contest (including the selection of thewinners) shall be final and binding. No correspondences, appeal or queries in respect of any decisionof the Organizer will be entertained.
1. By participating this Contest, all Participant(s) agreed and acknowledge that:
a) the Participant(s) had read, understand and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Contest;
b) any consent and/or authorization required shall be deemed given upon the participant(s)participated this Contest according to the criteria stipulated therein and/or submitted anyrequired details to the Organizer for this Contest;
c) the Organizer decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding of which no further correspondence queries and/or appeal shall be entertained;
d) the Organizer shall have the absolute discretion to cancel, add, modify or amend the terms and conditions of the Contest as they deem fit without any prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will supersede the existing terms and conditions with immediate effect;
e) the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the terms and condition of this Contest;
f) any images or pictorial used in promoting this Contest are for illustration purposes only;
g) the Organizer (including their respective affiliated and related companies) are authorized to publish/use the Participant(s) names and/or photographs (“Publication”) in any of the Contestalmaterials for the purposes of advertising and/or promoting this Contest; and
h) all costs and expenses including any payable tax (if applicable) incurred to participate in thisContest and to redeem any prize thereof shall at the sole responsibility of the Participant(s).
2. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed by the Malaysia law.
1. All Participant(s) agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong tothe Organizer (including their respective affiliated and related companies).
2. The Organizer (including their respective affiliated and related companies) shall not be heldresponsibility and /or answerable to any damages, losses or whatsoever liabilities arise from thePublication including but not limited to the posting of the same in the Organizer’s website and/or any public domain.
3. The Organizer hereby disclaimed all liabilities towards the quality and life span of the prizes andPrizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner(s) without any warranty of any kind express or implied.
If any question ask HERE