Join Grand Prize Mamil Giveaway to chance to win a LeapReader* worth RM233. LeapReader is tool to Helps Your Child Learn to Read & Write
The 5 winners for the Grand Prize Posting will be selected based on the 5 most creative slogan received by the Organiser within 5 days from the commencement of the Grand Prize Posting.
To Join in this giveaway contest, Simply follow the instructions below:
HOW TO Join:
Complete the slogan with the Grand Prize Clues 1 to 3 from the previous weekly Mamil Giveaway posts.
You can refer here:
Submit you entry Now by Share your most creative sentence using the slogan in the Contest Posting comment section HERE
Put on your thinking caps! The 5 most creative answers win! Turn Hard Time to Good Time.
Each of the 5 winners for the Grand Prize Posting will win a LeapReader worth RM233.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The MAMIL® GIVEAWAY (“Contest”) promoted on the Dumex Mamil® Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DumexMamil) (“Facebook Page”) is organised by Danone Dumex (M) Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”).
- The Contest will be held weekly from 17th October 2015 to 12th November 2015 (“Contest Period”).
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel, change, revise, terminate and/or suspend the Contest without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, change, revision, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle any entrant to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by any entrant as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, change, revision, termination or suspension. Please refer to the Facebook Page for any updates.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or who breaches the terms and conditions of the Contest.
- The Contest is open to Malaysian citizens who are 18 years of age and above only.
- There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Contest or access the Facebook Page.
- The Contest is open to any lawful parent or guardian of a child above 1 year old who are consuming growing up milk formula. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and relationship with the child.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate or win in the Contest:
(a) Employees of the Organiser (including its affiliates and subsidiaries) and their immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households, whether or not related;
(b) Distributors, sales representatives, retailers and advertising, promotion agencies and all other service agencies and providers involved with the
contest, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households, whether or not related.
The Contest consists of 4 separate postings on the Facebook Page comprising of:
(a) 3 weekly postings (“Weekly Posting”); and
(b) 1 Grand Prize posting (“Grand Prize Posting”).
- Each entrant is required to submit the correct answer to the quiz or puzzle in the comment box on the Weekly Posting to the Organiser within 5 days from the commencement of the Weekly Posting.
- Each entrant is required to complete and submit the slogan with a creative sentence in the comment box on the Grand Prize Posting to the Organiser within 5 days from the commencement of the Grand Prize Posting.
- Each entrant may participate and submit multiple entries in one or more Weekly Posting and for the Grand Prize Posting. However, each entrant is only eligible to win 1 weekly prize and/or 1 grand prize i.e. if an entrant has already been selected as prize-winner for 1 Weekly Posting, such entrant is not eligible to win a prize in another Weekly Posting, but such entrant is still eligible to win a prize for the Grand Prize Posting.
- The Organiser reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, submitting an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions or if the entrant is engaged in unlawful conduct that jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove postings, graphics, comments, video, photos or any other content posted by the entrant which in the opinion of the Organiser:
(a) Are libelous, defamatory or disparaging
(b) Violate another’s copyright or intellectual property
(c) Condone or promote illegal activity
(d) Are misleading, fraudulent or deceptive
(e) Use harsh, obscene, hateful or threatening language
(f) Are spam or intended to cause technical disruptions to this page or Facebook
(g) Offer unauthorized medical advice
(h) Any comment that is off topic
6. As a condition of entering this Contest, each entrant grant the Organiser an irrevocable right and permission to use all photographs in all forms and media indefinitely for any purpose and without remuneration or compensation. Each entrant also grant the Organiser a right to use the entrant’s name including the publishing (submission) of the entrant’s name on the Facebook Page if such entrant has been selected as winner.
Selection of Winners
- 5 winners will be announced for each Weekly Posting and 5 winners will be announced for the Grand Prize Posting.
- The 5 winners for each Weekly Posting will be selected based on the first 5 entrants with the correct answers received by the Organiser within 5 days from the commencement of the respective Weekly Posting.
- The 5 winners for the Grand Prize Posting will be selected based on the 5 most creative slogan received by the Organiser within 5 days from the commencement of the Grand Prize Posting.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Organiser and not at the time of transmission and/or posting by the entrant. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any late, lost and/or misdirected entries for any reasons whatsoever.
- Selected winners will be announced on the Organiser’s Facebook Page for each respective Weekly Posting and Grand Prize Posting.
- In the event that a prize-winner is disqualified from the Contest or is a repeat prize winner for a Weekly Posting, the Organiser will, unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, select an alternative prize-winner in the same manner as the original prize-winner and such selection will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Each of the 5 winners for the respective Weekly Posting will win 1 box of Mamil Learning or Active 600g.
- Each of the 5 winners for the Grand Prize Posting will win a LeapReader worth RM233.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for other gifts. Prizes are subject to availability and the Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving prior notice.
- Any visuals of the prizes are for illustration purposes only.
- Prizes will be awarded following winner verification by the Organiser. Winners will be notified by Direct Messaging via Facebook.
- Prizes will be dispatched by courier to the address provided by the winners to the Organiser. Delivery shall be restricted to a Malaysian address only.
- Winners are advised to examine the prizes upon receipt. Faulty, and/or defective prizes must be returned immediately in its original packaging within one (1) week upon receipt, and at entrant’s own cost. The Organiser shall not be obliged to replace any defective, lost, damaged and/or stolen prize, where such defect, loss, damage or theft arises from the course of delivery and/or due to the negligence or fault of the entrant. Any replacement prize is subject to stock availability.
- The winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any injury, accidents or claims resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or utilization of the prizes.
To Join Visit HERE