Sertai Pilot Pen BP-1RT Online Survey untuk berpeluang memenangi hadiah wang tunai dan iPhone.
Ada 12 pemenang hadiah wang tunai RM300 dalam survey ini dan seorang pemenang Hadiah Utama sebuah iPhone.
Hadiah Utama sebuah iPhone akan dipilih pada 3 Oktober 2016 (1 Pemenang).
Hadiah Wang Tunai RM 300 akan dipilih pada:
- 1 April 2016 (3 Pemenang)
- 1 Jun 2016 (3 Pemenang)
- 1 Ogos 2016 (3 Pemenang)
- 3 Oktober 2016 (3 Pemenang)
Jika anda dipilih sebagai pemenang, pemenang dikehendaki mengambil hadiah dari pusat yang ditetapkan ditentukan oleh Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Survey tamat 30 September 2016.
Jawab Survey berikut dihalaman peraduan
Jika ada sebarang pertaanya boleh tanya di here
- Hadiah Wang Tunai RM 300 x 12 Pemenang
- Hadiah Utama Jenama iPhone x 1 Pemenang
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This “BP-1RT Online Survey” is organised by Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 124757-X) and will run from 1st Oct 2015 to 30th September 2016.
Terms and Conditions for “BP-1RT Online Survey”
1. “BP-1RT Online Survey” is open to all Malaysian Citizens with a valid MyCard and aged 12 years old and above only. Employees of Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd., and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Survey.
2. Only entries with correct answers to section B will be eligible to stand a chance to be picked as winners.
3. The Grand Prize of a brand new iPhone will be drawn on 3rd October 2016 (1 Winner).
4. Cash Prizes of RM 300 each will be drawn on:
- 1st April 2016 (3 Winners)
- 1st June 2016 (3 Winners)
- 1st August 2016 (3 Winners)
- 3rd October 2016 (3 Winners)
5. Each Participant / My Kad No. is only entitled to one (1) qualified entry during the prize draw process.
6. To redeem the prize, the winner is required to present their original proof of identity (original MyCard). Failure to do so may result in disqualifications.
7. Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd. will contact the winner via phone or email. In the event that any such contestant is not contactable after three (3) attempts, he/she will be disqualified from the draw and the next drawn winner from a reserved list will be selected.
8. The prize must be claimed within 30 days from the date of first notification. Claims made 30 days after the date of first notification will not be entertained.
9. The Winner is required to collect the prize from a designated centre determined by Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd.
10. Non-compliance with the rules and regulations or terms and conditions set by Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd. may result in disqualification from the BP-1RT Online Survey. An alternate winner from a reserved list will be awarded the prize.
11. Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute any prize of equal or greater value.
12. Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the BP-1RT Online Survey at any time without giving any prior notice to any party.
13. By participating in the BP-1RT Online Survey, participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and decisions are final and binding. No correspondence, argument, appeal or discussion will be entertained.
14. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to Pilot to use the winner’s pictures and/or names and/ or other particulars and /or likeness for the purposes of advertising, trade and promotion or otherwise without further compensation and notification to the winner and authorisation from the winner.
15. Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd., its employees, promoters, program organiser(s) shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the participant or by any person in connection with the BP-1RT Online Survey. The winner assumes liability for any loss, injury, damage or claim that may arise from participating in the BP-1RT Online Survey or use or redemption of any prize.
16. Any federal, state and local taxes that may be imposed in connection with the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
17. All applicable local laws and regulations apply to this survey.
18. All details on participation and prizes in the BP-1RT Online Survey that may appear in all promotional materials form part of the Terms and Conditions.
19. All rights and privileges herein granted to Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd. are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the entrants have the right to seek an injunction relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organisation of the Survey, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Survey and/or Programme and/or any product based on and/or derived from the Survey and/or Programme.
20. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of the Survey.
21. All Eligible Persons who participate in this Survey expressly consent to the disclosure of such particulars to Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd. and its affiliates and will be limited to the Eligible Persons’ names, IC no., date of birth, email addresses and mobile numbers and will be used whether within or outside of Malaysia, for the purpose of confidential use, data processing, meeting legal and regulatory requirements, for provision of goods or services, current and future marketing and promoting any products, service and/or accommodation to the Participants, fulfilment and delivery of gifts to the Participants in connection with this Survey (where applicable) and all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above. In relation thereto, by participating in this Survey, Participants understand and agree that Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd. is the organiser of this Survey.
22. The Winner expressly gives his/her consent and authorisation to Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd. to use his/her name and any photographs taken (including but not limited to the Survey entries) or other information provided by the Winner for current and future advertising and publicity purposes relating to the Survey. The Winner also agrees to be featured in any publicity material relating to the Survey. For the avoidance of any doubt, no fee(s) will be paid to the Winner for such purposes.
23. Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd.’s decision on all matters relating to the Survey will be final and binding.
24. Pilot Pen (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel, revise, terminate or suspend the Survey without notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, revision, termination or suspension by Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd. of the Survey shall not entitle any Eligible Person, Participant and/or Winner to any claim or compensation against Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd. for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by any Eligible Person, Participant and/or Winner as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, revision, termination or suspension.
26. This Survey is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Survey Monkey. The Eligible Persons and/ or Participants are providing their information to Pilot Pen (M) Sdn. Bhd. The information provided will only be used for the purposes as stated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
27. The main language of the Terms and Conditions shall be the English language. Any translation to any other languages other than English shall be for convenience only. In the event of any inconsistency between English language and any other languages, the English language version shall prevail and govern in all respects.
If any question ask here