Stand a chance to win a family Holiday voucher to Boracay, Bali, Langkawi for a Family (4 persons) by join Julie’s Holiday Indulgence Contest .
Beside that also have special prize to 20 winners a Luggage worth RM 200.00.
The winners in this contest will be selected based one Randomly draw by Julie’s Management. The Management will draw the winners from the pool of correct & qualified entries.
p/s Buy if you want eat, don’t purchase solely to join the contest.
HOW TO JOIN
Step 1: Purchase Julie’s Peanut Butter Sandwich or Cheese Sandwich in any retail shop.
Step 2: Cut out the required barcode(s) from the packaging (refer to “List of product barcode”)
Step 3: Fill in your personal detail, answer one (1) simple question and paste the barcode(s) on the contest form.
Step 4: Mail the contest form to the address below:
Peraduan Julie’s “Holiday Indulgence”
P.O. Box 4, Sungai Buloh, 47001 Selangor.
Note: Click Here to download the contest form (In A4 size, black & white are allowed).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. “Julie’s Holiday Indulgence” contest is organized by Perfect Food Manufacturing (M) Sdn. Bhd. (“Organizer”) and will run from 15th August 2015 to 31st Oct 2015. Perfect Food Manufacturing (M) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to shorten or extend the contest period without prior notice.
2. This contest is open to all citizens of Malaysia above 18 years old (“Participants”), the employees and immediate families of Perfect Food Manufacturing (M) Sdn. Bhd., its subsidiary companies, their distributors, and the advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in this contest.
3. All decisions made by the Organizer are final. The organizer will not entertain any request to appeal or review on the decision made by the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any invalid entries, to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend the contest, or change the contest and its prizes without prior notice.
4. To participate, a participant is required to cut out the barcode on the packaging with the required quantity on the “List of product Barcode”.
5. Every submission is eligible for one(1) entry only and no photocopies are allowed. Participant could have multiple entries but each entry must be accompanied by the quantity of barcode required. (The Contest form is available at www.facebook.com/juliesbiscuits)
6. The Selection of Winners
a. Randomly draw by Julie’s Management. The Management will draw the winners from the pool of correct & qualified entries.
7. The Prizes:
Grand Prize x 1
- A Holiday voucher worth RM10, 000 to Boracay, Philippines for a Family (4 persons).
1st Prize x 1
- A Holiday voucher worth RM 6,000 to Bali, Indonesia for a Family (4 persons).
2nd Prize x 1
- A Holiday voucher worth RM 4,000 to Langkawi, Malaysia for a Family (4 persons).
Special Prize x 20
- A Luggage worth RM 200.00.
8. The Organizer reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute any of the prizes at any time without prior notice.
9. Winners will be notified via telephone or post at the end of the promotion where details and terms of the collection of prizes will be given. Prizes not collected within 30 days from the date of notification will be forfeited and any enquiries thereafter will not be entertained.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to publish or display winners’ details and photographs for advertising and publicity purposes and also for the purpose of announcing the winners in either the printed or electronic media.
11. All contestants hereby warrant that all statements and personal details given are true, correct, accurate, and complete and that the contestant have read and understood all the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of this contest and agreed to be bound by it.
12. The Organizer and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss, damage, person’s negligence) in connection with any aspect of any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).