Tell Darlie Malaysia 2 of the 8 benefits of Darlie Double Action MultiCare Toothpaste portrayed in the image above.
The last 8 comments with correct answer will stand to receive a tube of this new toothpaste from Darlie with 8 benefits and Dual Mint Freshness.
Register at http://bit.ly/
Submit your answer HERE (don’t forget to register)
Contest ends 07 September 2015.
8X winners – Darlie toothpaste with 8 benefits and Dual Mint Freshness.
Terms & Condition
IMPORTANT: The Terms and Conditions that follow apply to ALL Timeline Contests on the Fan Page. Please read these Terms and Conditions before entering any of these Contests. By entering any contest on the Fan Page, you confirm that you have read and understood, and agree to abide by, these Terms and Conditions, and you specifically understand that these Contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
1. Timeline Contests (“Contests”) on the Darlie Malaysia Facebook Page (“Page”) are organised by Hawley & Hazel Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”).
2. This contest is open to individual citizens and permanent legal residents of Malaysia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of the Organiser, its advertising agencies, distributors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter these Timeline Contests. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. Timeline Contests begin on the day they are posted on the Page and close at 11:59:59PM on the end date specified within the Timeline Contest post (“Contest Period”).
4. Entrants are required to fulfill and adhere to the contest mechanics and the Contest Period as stipulated on the Contest post. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select winners and disqualify any entry as it sees fit in accordance with, but not limited to, the stipulated contest mechanics and Contest Period.
5. Entrants acknowledge that the Organiser will collect details of your Facebook profile to the extent necessary to conduct these Contests, and according provide your consent.
6. Decisions of the Organiser made during the winner selection process shall be final and conclusive on all Entrants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. Winners will be notified via the email address provided as well as the comments section of the respective post for the Contest. If winners do not reply within seven (7) days of being notified, then the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the respective prize and conduct winner reselection accordingly.
8. Winners may claim their prizes according to the instructions provided via the winner notification email.
9. Where prizes of goods and/or services are offered, they shall be subject to availability and may not be substituted for cash. The Organiser reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equivalent monetary value without prior notice.
10. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products in part or full.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to investigate possible cases of cheating or tampering before a winner is determined. If cheating/tampering is involved, the respective Entrant(s) will be disqualified.
14. Participation in the contest and/or acceptance to the prizes constitute permission to the Organiser to use the names and particulars of Entrants and Winners for marketing, advertising and trade activity purposes, and in any manner the Organiser deems appropriate.
15. In the event of any dispute arising from these Contests or relating to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Organiser on all matters pertaining to the Contest shall be final and conclusive on all parties. No correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions and details of any Contest and/or withdraw or terminate the Contest entirely at any time without prior notice and without any liability towards anyone.