Easyuni.com is an online education portal that connects students and parents to higher education providers all over the world. Now they are running case competition for MBA students in Malaysia. (MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. )
If you are MBA Students or Graduates you can join this competition . Applications Deadline 7th June 2015.
Register it’s FREE.
Here are the details of the event:
Are you a person that loves challenges? A Case Study Perhaps? Why don’t you join, The Novozymes Asia Pacific MBA Graduate Program!
Novozymes, a leading company in the biotechnology industry is offering a unique student case competition that gives MBA students the chance to compete against their peers from other universities and apply their skills and knowledge in a real-world setting. This is a perfect opportunity to showcase your talent.
Participants will have the chance to focus on resolving real-world strategic and tactical challenges through case solving and presenting solutions to a panel of judges comprised of Novozymes’ Asia-Pacific Leadership team. It’s also a great opportunity to get feedback about their professional level gained during their postgraduate course and to network with students from other universities.
WHO ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
- Recent graduates or students currently pursuing an international MBA degree
- Master degree students within Business, Marketing, Microbiology or Engineering
- Students with a strong command of English (both verbal and written)
- Ambitious graduate students keen to build a career in the commercial side of business
- Outgoing personality with a natural inclination to liaise and network with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders
- Works well in a team and possesses a strong attitude to approach challenges in an innovative and resourceful manner
- Individuals, who are firmly grounded in a South-East Asian culture while connecting well to the thinking and business practices of other cultures. Must be comfortable to work in Malaysia in the upcoming years
Finalists will get the opportunity to network with the Novozymes Asia-Pacific Leadership Team and students from other universities in Malaysia. Participants will gain valuable experiences and a chance to apply their skills and knowledge in a real-world setting. Selected candidates will be invited for the Case Competition Event which includes a welcoming dinner & hotel accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- The chance to secure an interview with Novozymes Malaysia
- A MacBook for each member of the winning team
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Participants need to submit an application (available on the website // this will be uploaded to http://novozymes.easyuni.my/). The Top 50 applicants will be selected based on their fulfillment of the above-stated criteria. There are three stages of selection procedure with these key dates:
7th June 2015
15th June 2015
Announcement of Top 50 Semi-finalists
22nd June – 5th July 2015
Assessment exam for Top 50
24th July 2015
Announcement of Top 30 Finalists
14th – 16th August 2015
Case Study Battle at the Novozymes Malaysia, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
INTERESTED TO APPLY?
If interested, please visit this http://novozymes.easyuni.my/ for more information. Or contact via email email@example.com or call +(603) 220 220 71.
Best of all, there are no registration costs!