Pada tahun ini, NESCAFÉ® Latte Caramel bersama GIANT sekali lagi mengadakan peraduan mereka dimana peserta berpeluang memenangi hadiah sebuah Perodua Axia SE (Auto) yang bernilai RM40,000 untuk seorang pemenang.
Selain itu ada juga hadiah pertama iaitu baucer beli-belah Giant bernilai RM500 untuk 20 pemenang. Untuk hadiah saguhati, 50 pemenang akan memperolehi hadiah baucer Giant RM200.
Dengan setiap pembelian 1 pek NESCAFÉ Latte Caramel dari outlet GIANT di Semenjung Malaysia anda boleh meyertai peraduan ini. eMenang ingin menasihatkan kepada semua, jangan beli semata-mata nak join peraduan ini. Kalau anda memang nak beli dan minum NESCAFÉ® Latte Caramel ni, barulah beli dan join peraduan ini (resit Giant tu jangan lupa simpan).
Pemenang ditentukan melalui kaedah no. bersiri yang dibahagikan. (kiranya macam lucky draw lah).
Cara Pemilihan Pemenang
Semua Penyertaan yang diterima oleh pihak Penganjur semasa Tempoh Peraduan, sama ada melalui SMS dan / atau Facebook App, yang mematuhi Kriteria Peraduan [“Penyertaan Layak”], akan diberi nombor siri mengikut masa penerimaan (dd / mm / tt / hh / bb / ss) ke dalam satu  pangkalan data.
Jumlah Penyertaan yang layak akan dibahagikan dengan jumlah hadiah yang diperuntukkan dalam setiap satu daripada tiga  kategori hadiah di atas untuk mendapatkan potensi yang menang nombor siri.
Sebagai contoh, untuk Hadiah Utama, jika jumlah Penyertaan yang layak berjumlah 1,000 penyertaan, maka 1000 akan dibahagikan dengan dua  untuk memperolehi nombor bersiri kemenangan yang pertama daripada .
Untuk Hadiah Pertama, 1000 akan dibahagikan dengan 20 untuk memperolehi nombor bersiri kemenangan yang pertama daripada  dan nombor kemenangan berturut-turut menggunakan pengganda 50.
Bagi Hadiah Saguhati, 1000 akan dibahagikan dengan 50 untuk memperolehi nombor bersiri kemenangan yang pertama daripada  dan nombor kemenangan berturut-turut menggunakan pengganda 20. Jika pengganda adalah dalam titik perpuluhan, nombor siri yang menang akan diturunkan kepada nombor bulat yang lebih rendah bersiri yang diperolehi daripada pembahagian tersebut.
Peserta nombor siri yang menang di atas [“Peserta Terpilih”] akan dimaklumkan oleh pihak Penganjur atau ejennya melalui e-mel dan / atau telefon. Penganjur tidak akan bertanggungjawab sekiranya Peserta Terpilih tidak dapat dihubungi atas apa jua sebab selepas sekurang-kurangnya tiga  cubaan oleh pihak Penganjur atau ejen-ejennya.
Untuk layak sebagai pemenang kategori hadiah yang berkaitan, Peserta Terpilih mesti betul menjawab satu  soalan oleh pihak Penganjur dan menyerahkan salinan MyKad (depan dan belakang) bersama-sama dengan resit POP asal mereka kepada pihak Penganjur dalam tempoh lima [5 ] hari dari pemberitahuan bekerja, melalui e-mel ke alamat e-mel yang diberikan dalam pemberitahuan tersebut.
Apabila menerima POP asal dan salinan MyKad dari Peserta Terpilih, pihak Penganjur atau ejennya akan mengesahkan dan mengenal pasti pemenang kategori hadiah yang berkaitan.
Untuk Hadiah Utama, satu majlis giveaway replika kunci akan diatur oleh Wakil Penjual Kereta. Butiran mengenai penggenapan Hadiah Utama akan dilakukan oleh Wakil Penjual Kereta atas budi bicara mereka. Untuk Hadiah Pertama dan Hadiah Saguhati, Hadiah akan dihantar oleh pihak Penganjur atau ejennya melalui kurier sekali pengumuman pemenang dibuat.
Hadiah Utama, Hadiah Pertama dan Hadiah Saguhati pemenang akan diumumkan tiga  minggu selepas Peraduan telah berakhir (minggu bermula 7 Julai 2015). Tarikh pengumuman pemenang adalah tertakluk kepada budi bicara Penganjur.
Tempoh Peraduan: 1 Mei – 17 Jun 2015
Terms & Conditions
Organiser and Eligibility
1. This NESCAFÉ LATTE CARAMEL GIANT CONTEST [“Contest”] is organised by Nestlé Products Sdn. Bhd. [45229-H] [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents with a valid MyKad and address in Malaysia, aged 18 years and above as of 1st May 2015.
2. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
- Employees of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [spouses, children, parents, siblings and their spouses]; and/or
- Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [spouses, children, parents, siblings and their spouses].
1. 1 This Contest will run from 1st May 2015 at “12:00:01” to 17th June 2015 at “23:59:59” [“the Contest Period”].
The Organiser reserves the right to change, postpone, reschedule or extend the Contest Period at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
Contest Entry Methods
1. To participate in this Contest, participants are required to satisfy the following criteria [“Contest Criteria”]:
a. purchase a minimum of one (1) pouch of NESCAFÉ Latte Caramel (20 sticks) from participating GIANT outlets in Peninsular Malaysia only, during the Contest Period and retain the original sales receipt which clearly displays the itemised purchase of NESCAFÉ Latte Caramel to serve as proof of purchase [“POP”] for purposes of participation in the Contest; and;
b. submit the POP receipt number [“Entry or Entries”] either via :
1. Facebook by :
keying in their name, MyKad number, mobile phone number, and the POP receipt number in the Contest Facebook app, https://apps.faceboo…e-caramel-giant ; AND/OR;
2. SMS by:
- typing NESLC<space>Name<space>MyKad Number<space>POP receipt number and send to 36300.
- Note: Each SMS received by the participants will be charged RM0.30, excluding 6% GST charge. Standard telco rates for sending SMS apply and may vary according to different telco services.
Participants may submit Entries using the same MyKad number and POP receipt number up to three (3) times during the Contest Period but will only be eligible to win one (1) prize in the event the participant is selected as a winner in the Contest.
2. In the event of similar, copied or plagiarised Entries from different participants, the earliest submitted Entry will be treated as the valid entry based on the time of receipt.
3. In order to participate in this Contest, each Entry submitted must complete all the steps in the Contest. Any incomplete Entries will be automatically disqualified.
The Prizes for this Contest are divided into three (3) categories:
– One  winner of Perodua AXIA SE (Auto) On The Road, worth RM40,000
– Twenty  winners of GIANT shopping vouchers worth RM500 each
– Fifty (50) winners of GIANT shopping voucher worth RM 200 each
2. The use of the prizes provided by third parties shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the third party:
- The use of the Perodua AXIA SE (Auto) is subject to the Terms and Conditions as stated by appointed Car Dealer by Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (PERODUA).
- The usage of GIANT shopping vouchers [“Vouchers”] is subject to the Terms and Conditions stated by GIANT on the Vouchers.
The Organiser assumes no liability whatsoever in relation to the prizes provided by the third parties. The Organizer further does not accept any responsibility for the act or omission of the third party.
3. Winners from the SMS submission and Facebook App will be announced at the end of the contest on the NESCAFÉ Malaysia Facebook App, https://apps.faceboo…-caramel-giant/ .
4. All prizes are not transferable and/or exchangeable.
Selection of Winners
1. All Entries received by the Organiser during the Contest Period, either by SMS and/or Facebook App, that are in compliance with the Contest Criteria [“Qualified Entries”], will be serialised according to the time of receipt (dd/mm/yy/hh/mm/ss) into one  database. The total Qualified Entries will then be divided by the number of prizes allocated within each of the three  prize categories above to derive the potential winning serial number.
For example, for the Grand Prize, if the total Qualified Entries amount to 1,000 entries, then 1,000 will be divided by two  to derive the first winning serial numbers of [500th]; for the First Prize, 1,000 will be divided by 20 to derive the first winning serial number of [50th] and the consecutive winning numbers using the multiplier of 50; for the Consolation Prizes, 1,000 will be divided by 50 to derive the first winning serial numbers of [20th] and the consecutive winning numbers using the multiplier of 20. If the multiplier is in decimal points, the winning serial number will be rounded down to the lower whole serial number that results after the division.
Participants of the winning serial number above [“Selected Participants”] will be notified by the Organiser or its agents via email and/or telephone. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the Selected Participants cannot be contacted for whatever reasons after at least three  attempts by the Organiser or its agents.
To qualify as a winner of the relevant prize category, the Selected Participants must correctly answer one  question by the Organiser and submit a photocopy of their MyKad (front and back) together with their original POP receipt to the Organiser within five  working days of notification, via email to the email address provided in the said notification.
Upon receiving the original POP and the copy of the MyKad from the Selected Participant, the Organiser or its agent will verify and identify the winner of the relevant prize category. For Grand Prize, a mock key giveaway ceremony will be arranged by the Car Dealer. Details of the fulfilment of the Grand Prize will be performed by the Car Dealer upon their discretion. For First Prize and Consolation Prize, the Prizes will be sent out by the Organiser or its agent via courier once the winners’ announcement has been made.
Grand Prize, First Prize and Consolation Prize winners will be announced three  weeks after the Contest has ended (week commencing 7th July 2015). The date of winners’ announcement is subjected to the Organiser’s discretion.
1. All prizes must be claimed within three  months from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the postal notification to the winner[s].
2. Failure to furnish, including non-receipt of the original POP receipt and/or MyKad photocopies within the prescribed deadline, for whatever reasons, will result in forfeiture of the prize. Proof of postage shall not constitute proof of receipt by the Organiser. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any non-receipt of submissions to redeem the prize for any reason whatsoever. Forfeited prizes will not be replaced.
3. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
4. All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
Liability and Responsibility
1. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
2. All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the participant.
3. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.
4. Participants also agree that the Organiser is not responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the participant’s and/or any third party’s computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Contest, including the playing, downloading of any materials or information from the NESTLÉ or NESCAFÉ corporate website and in connection with this Contest, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
5. The NESCAFÉ Latte Caramel GIANT CONTEST is provided on an “as is” basis and, except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, the Organiser expressly disclaim any warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Organiser cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the NESTLÉ or NESCAFÉ corporate website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, or from or through the NESTLÉ or NESCAFÉ corporate website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
6. The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider [ISP] company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
Rights of the Organiser
1. By submitting your entries for this Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
3. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the NESTLÉ or NESCAFÉ corporate website. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the NESTLÉ or NESCAFÉ corporate website member account of any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this online Contest, the Contest submission process and/or the NESTLÉ or NESCAFÉ corporate website.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. All entries submitted must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any materials containing any other party’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Organiser.
2. The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Rules and Regulations without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Contest.
3. This Rules and Regulations is prepared in English only.
4. The Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
5. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by this Contest Rules and Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.
1. Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted on the NESTLÉ or NESCAFÉ corporate website. Posting of any of these contents by the participant may, in the Organiser’s sole discretion, result in removal from the Nestlé Malaysia Facebook Fan Page apart from the disqualification of participation. In addition, the Organiser reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including but not limited to, removing the offending communication from the NESCAFÉ Facebook Fan Page and NESTLÉ or NESCAFÉ corporate website and reporting such violators to the appropriate legal authorities. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in the Organiser’s sole judgment:-
- is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, politically and/or religious agendas, whether provocative or otherwise, any form of seditious content, violence, foul language, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- include food and/or ingredients that are insensitive and/or offensive to other religious practices and/or Nestlé’s competitors’ competitive products that appear in the music video;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” “spam,” or any other unsolicited mass mailing, e-mailing, or other forms of communication providing links for the transmission of computer viruses;
- includes any information that  the participant knows is false or misleading,  promotes illegal and / or unlawful activities or conduct that is abusive, or threatening or  is indecent, vulgar or, obscene, in nature, or  scandalous, defamatory, or libellous;
- constitutes or includes any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted or copyrightable work, including, but not limited to,  pirated computer programs or links to them,  information which circumvents manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices,  copyrighted materials or links to copyrighted files.
1. By participating in the Contest, the participant consents for the Organiser to process the participant’s personal data provided in the entry form for purposes of the Contest including without limitation to use on any promotional/advertising materials.
2. At times the Organiser may retain third parties to process the participant’s personal details. All such third parties are contractually obliged not to use the participant’s personal data in any way other than that which is specified herein.
3. Under the Malaysian law, the participant’s rights include:
- A right to withdraw their consent to the use of their personal detail at any time by contacting the Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the Organiser with the participant’s name and email address so that the Organiser may remove it.
- A right to obtain a copy of the personal data which the Organiser holds about the participant [the Organiser reserves the right to charge a small fee for the exercise of this right].
- A right to have incorrect personal data that the Organiser holds about the participant corrected.
4. If a participant wishes to raise any data protection issue with the Organiser, or exercise any of his/her legal rights, please contact the Organiser at email@example.com.
5. The Organiser takes reasonable precautions to keep the participant’s personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do the same. Please note, however, that the Organiser may release the participant’s personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order. To view the complete Privacy Notice, you may visit http://nestle.com.my…licy/privacy_bm (for the Bahasa Malaysia version) and http://nestle.com.my…/privacy_policy (for the English version).