Panasonic currently running Panasonic Eneloop Powergilatorush500 Selfie Contest (Round 1). You can join this contest by send your Funniest Selfies with purchased Eneloop Battery at the specific 7-Eleven outlets and stand a chance to win some prizes.
In this round 1, there are 10 winners. The winner for Grand Prize will win RM500 cash and 9 consolation prizes will win Eneloop Charger.
Contestants will be required to purchase the Eneloopbattery from the specific 7-Eleven outlets nationwide. So if want buy battery in this week, you can buy Eneloop Battery at 7-Eleven outlets and you can join this contest too.
List of specific 7-Eleven stores:http://goo.gl/oLUUvQ.
The Week 1 contest runs from 7 April until 13 April 2015 (Theme: The Funniest Selfie).
Follow these easy steps .
You will need to take the funniest selfie with your purchased Eneloop Battery in the 7 eleven store and upload via Instagram. Remember tag @mypanasonic, tag the location of the 7-eleven and hashtag #powergilatorush500 . Don’t forget to keep the receipt of purchase .
How To Join
1. Take a selfie with your purchased Eneloop Battery at the specific 7-Eleven outlets (Theme: The Funniest Selfie).
2. Follow Panasonic Malaysia Instagram’s page.
3. Upload the photo via your Instagram and tag @mypanasonic, tag location, and hashtag #powergilatorush500.
It is that simple to win! So let’s start practicing your funniest selfie post today!
List of specific 7-Eleven stores:http://goo.gl/oLUUvQ.
Advice from eMenang make sure you selfie not show ‘aurat’. Every selfie/photo you sent is your own responsibility.
- Grand Prize: 1x RM500 cash
- Consolation Prizes: 9x Eneloop Charger.
Contest Terms and Conditions:(Round 1)
Before entering our Contest, please spend a few minutes toread the following Terms and Conditions. By entering this Contest, we willassume that you have read these rules and that you have agreed to them. Theyare binding on all contestants
1.The Contest is organized by PANASONIC MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.(26975-W) hereinafter referred to as “PANASONIC”.
2.The Contest will be hosted and will run on PanasonicInstagram Page (@mypanasonic / http://instagram.com/mypanasonic).
3.The Contest will be from 7 April 2015 – 4 May 2015. It will be separated into 4 rounds. Round 1 will run from 7 – 13 April 2015.
4.This Contest is open to all Malaysian residents, aged 18years and over at the time of the entry. Employees of PANASONIC, theirimmediate families, organizers, suppliers, agencies, participating dealers, andservice providers and/or persons living in the same household are ineligible toenter the Contest and if found to have entered the Contest, their entry /entries will be cancelled immediately.
5.All submissions must be received by our system by11:59:59 (Malaysian Time) of the last day of each round of the Contest in orderto qualify. Late submissions will not be entertained and the decision is finaland not appealable. The time is based on our system’s time.
6.All submissions shall be approved by the Contest’sdesignated system. Only submissions which are compliant with the Contest’sTerms and Conditions and accepted by the Contest’s system shall be eligible forthis Contest for the Prizes.
7.Each winner is only eligible to win ONE (1) Prize duringthe entire Contest period (All round 1 to 4). Winners will be contacted byPANASONIC for the necessary verification process and for the Prize claiming. Inthe event if:
(a) The winner is disqualified;
(b) The winner cannot be contacted by PANASONIC for five (5)days to conduct the verification and prize claiming process;
© The winner’s submission if found to be ineligible forany reasons herein;
(d) There is a Failure to claim the Prize.
The Prize may be forfeited and the organizer reserves theright to select a new winner.
8. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image inany publicity material in connection to this Contest. All contestants arerequired to provide the following details and they will be used by PANASONIC tocontact the Contest contestants:
(a) Full Name
(b) New NRIC Number
© E-mail Address
(d) Mobile Number
(e) Mailing Address
(f) Proof of Purchase – Receipts
9. Cash Prizes will be issued by Cheque and winners have tocollect from Panasonic HQ and Branches. Consolation Prizes will be sent viacourier service within 60 working days from the date the campaign ends, i.e. –4 May 2015.
10. Contestants will be required to purchase the Eneloopbattery from the specific 7-Eleven outlets nationwide. List of 7-Eleven stores:http://goo.gl/oLUUvQ
11. The Contest and these Terms and Conditions will begoverned by Malaysian law.
Steps to participate:
Submit your entries via Instagram in accordance to thecontest theme of each round stated within the entry period. All photos must tag @mypanasonic, location ofthe 7-eleven and also hashtag #powergilatorush500
Judges will select 10 best winners and results will beannounced at Panasonic Instagram and Facebook page.
The selected contestants will need to show the purchase receipt as proof through Instagram or Facebook private message.
1. The submitted message must not contain obscene,provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, politically controversial orinappropriate content.
2. The submitted message does not infringe upon any right ofany third party and violate any copyrights, patents, trade names, property orpersonal right or right of privacy or the moral rights of any third party.
3. Should PANASONIC or the Contest Organizers be aware ofany fraud, deceit or any similar action undertaken in any way in connectionwith the Contest or otherwise, or the Contestant’s entry may give rise to anadverse effect on the Contest, PANASONIC reserves the right to forfeit the Contestant’sentry without any reason or notice.
General Terms andConditions:
1. By entering this Contest, all contestants fully and unconditionallyagree to and accept the Terms and Conditions, and the decisions made by theorganizers and by PANASONIC are final and binding.
2. PANASONIC will not be responsible or liable for any delayand/or failure in receiving the entry form as a result of any network,communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the Contestant’sinternet provide and/or failure resulting from the Contestant’s usage of anymaterials in the Contest. The reasons above are not exhaustive.
3. PANASONIC reserves the right to change or terminate thisContest at any time without reason or prior notice.
4. PANASONIC reserves the right to change the Terms andConditions of this Contest, at any time without prior notice.
5. The Grand Prizes are non-transferable. Consolation Prizesare not exchangeable for cash or any other goods and are non-transferable.PANASONIC reserves the right to vary or substitute the Prizes without any priornotice and will not be responsible or viable for any delay and/or failure inreceiving, sending and whatsoever regarding any of the mentioned contest Prize.
6. PANASONIC, its employees and all its organizers shallhave no liability whatsoever for any losses, injuries, claims, damages orexpenses arising out of,or in connection with this Contest or the use of thePrize(s).
7. All matters and disputes arising out of or in relation tothis Contest shall be subject to PANASONIC making the decision and alldecisions made are final and shall be binding.
8.PANASONIC reserves the right to use any material receivedfrom the Contestants during the Contest period (including contestants ‘ names,email addresses, contact numbers, address and photos, etc.) for advertising,marketing and communication purposes. By entering and submitting materials forthe Contest, Contestants grant PANASONIC unconditional andirrevocable right to use such material in any way whatsoever and confirms thatsuch use will not infringe any third party’s rights and shall indemnifyPANASONIC for any loss, damage or liability arising in connection therewith.
9.Contestants agree to allow PANASONIC to collect personalinformation in order to conduct the Contest and may, for this purpose, disclosesuch information to third parties, including but not limited to agents,contractors, service providers, and Prize suppliers. In light of the PersonalData
Protection Act 2010, we take the Protection of your PersonalData seriously and wish to highlight that all Contest contestants agree thatthe information used by them to enter this Contest shall be used by PANASONICand all related parties connected to this Contest for the Contest only. Pleasedo not join if you cannot agree to this.
10. All details and other restrictions of this Contest notspecified in these Terms and Conditions shall be determined by PANASONIC attheir sole discretion.
If any question ask HERE