Want to have a new iPhone 6 ?? Follow the following ways ! 1 unit iPhone 6 and 30 sets of Garnier products worth RM60 will be given every week! Who will win these prizes ? #PureActivePilihanKu Join now to follow the following ways :
This Contest will run from 31 January to 20 February 2015.
How To Participate
p/s make sure photo your snap & upload not show ‘aurat’.
- Only a PUBLIC account is counted as a valid entry.
- Winner Selection Criteria: Organizer will select winners based on the creativity of participant’sphoto and caption and results to be announcedweekly from 7th February 2015 till 23rd February 2015
- Weekly winner submission will be counted by Organiser on every Friday by 23:59:59. Submissions received after 20th February at 23:59:59 will be disqualified.
- One main prize winner and 30 consolation prize each week. The main prize winners will win an Apple iPhone 6 16GB and 1 year supply of Garnier Skin Natural products. Consolation prizes are 30 sets each week of Garnier Pure Active Products worth RM60 (rounded up).
- Winners will be announced in both Garnier Skin Naturals Facebook and Instagram.
Weekly Prize – One main prize winner and 30 consolation prize each week. The main prize winners will win an Apple iPhone 6 16GB and 1 year supply of Garnier Skin Natural products. Consolation prizes are 30 sets each week of Garnier Pure Active Products worth RM60 (rounded up).
Terms & Conditions
1. This GARNIER SKIN NATURALSPURE ACTIVE PILIHANKU contest [“Contest”] is organised by L’Oreal Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. [328418-A] [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents older than 18 years of age as of 1sJanuary 2015 with a valid MyKad and address in Malaysia.
2. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
[a] Employees of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses]; and/or
[b] Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses].
This Contest will run from 31stJanuary 2015at “00:00:00” to 20thFebruary 2015 at “23:59:59” [“the Contest Period”]. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Contest Period, mechanics and prizes at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
Terms & Conditions
This Contest will be governed by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms as well as the terms and conditions from the Organizer with its registered office address at:
L’Oréal Malaysia SdnBhd Level 8, 13A & 15, Uptown 2 No 2, Jalan SS 21/37 Damansara Uptown 47400 Petaling Jaya Selangor DarulEhsan Malaysia.
1) The Mechanics and Prizes for this Contest are listed below:
a) Contest Period: 31stJanuary 2015– 20thFebruary 2015
Step 1: Take a picture of your favorite Pure Active product and tell us why.
Step 2: From 31st January 2015– 20th February 2015, upload the pictures on Instagram with the #PureActivePilihanKu in caption, for example, “#PureActivePilihanKu kerana ia membebaskan kulit ku daripada jerawat. Kini saya lebih yakin untuk mengambil gambar malah ber-selfie dengan kawan-kawan. “
b) Participants are required to use the hashtag #pureactivepilihanku and tag @garniermalaysia for the entries to be valid.
c) Only a PUBLIC account is counted as a valid entry.
d) Winner Selection Criteria: Organizer will select winners based on the creativity of participant’sphoto and caption and results to be announcedweekly from 7th February 2015 till 23rd February 2015
e) Competition times run from 12.01am to 11.59pm daily (during competition period). Winner to be announced on a Saturday, weekly. For example, Week 1 announced on Saturday (7th Feb 2015), Week 2 winners announced on Monday (16th Feb 2015) & Week 3 winners announced on Monday (23rd Feb 2015).
f) Weekly winner submission will be counted by Organiser on every Friday by 23:59:59. Submissions received after 20th February at 23:59:59 will be disqualified.
g) One main prize winner and 30 consolation prize each week. The main prize winners will win an Apple iPhone 6 16GB and 1 year supply of Garnier Skin Natural products. Consolation prizes are 30 sets each week of Garnier Pure Active Products worth RM60 (rounded up).
h) Winners will be announced in both Garnier Skin Naturals Facebook and Instagram.
2) The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winner[s] cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. All prizes must be claimed within ONE  month from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
3) The Organiser reserves the right to change the winner of the Contest if the winner does not respond within 48 hours after notification.
4) The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “As Is” basis and all hampers and prizes are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
5) All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
Liability & Responsibility
1. Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes.
2. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner[s].
3. The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
Rights of the Organiser
1. The Organiser reserves the right to use the names and/or photographs of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the winners and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
3. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the Garnier Skin NaturalsFacebook page or Instagram account. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the participation of any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this digital Contest, the Contest submission process , Instagram account or the Facebook page.
4. All photos, captions, short stories and slogans submitted must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any scripts and videos containing any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Organiser.
6. The Organiser’sdecisions are final with respect to any respect to any aspect of the Contest, including without limitation, the determination of the winners.
7. The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Rules & Regulations without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Contest.
8. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by this Contest Rules & Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.
1. The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider [ISP] company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
2. Participants also agree that the Organiser is not responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the participant’s and/or any third party’s computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Contest, including the playing, downloading of any materials or information from the Garnier Skin Naturals Facebook or Intagram in connection with this Contest, submission/uploading of the photographs for this Contest, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
3. The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telecommunication network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or telecommunication networks.
5. The Garnier Skin NaturalsFacebook pageand Instagram account is provided on an “as is” basis and, except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, the Organiser expressly disclaim any warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Organiser cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of Garnier Skin Naturals Facebook or Instagram account.
1. Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted on the Garnier Skin Naturals Facebook or Instagram Account. Posting of any of this content by the participant may, in the Organiser’s sole discretion, result in termination of participation in addition to the disqualification of participation. In addition, the Organiser reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Garnier Skin Naturals Facebook page or Instagram account and reporting such violators to the appropriate legal authorities. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in the Organiser’s sole judgment:
• is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
include ingredients that are offensive to other religious practices and/or competitive products that appear in the photographs;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” “spam,” or any other unsolicited mass mailing, e-mailing, or other communication;
• includes any information that  the participant knows is false or misleading,  promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, or  is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
• constitutes or includes any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted or copyrightable work, including, but not limited to,  pirated computer programs or links to them,  information which circumvents manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices,  pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• displays obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
• includes material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
• provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
By participating in the Contest, the participants are deemed to have read, understood andagreed to the Personal Data Protection Terms and Conditions attached herein prior toentering this Contest.
By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the
Organiser. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the
contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behaviour is prohibited.
The Organiser will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or
ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Organiser’s decisions concerningsuch disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by humanerror, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or anyevent beyond the control of the Organiser, the Organiser reserves the right to terminatethis Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Organiser deemsappropriate. All decisions will be made by the Organiser and are final.
The Organiser may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an
entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or underminethe legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should suchan attempt be made, the Organiser reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminalprosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Organiser’s s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest, including without limitation, the determination of the Winners.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
If you have any queries with regards to this Terms & Conditions, please do not hesitate tocontact us at GARNIER SKIN NATURALSfacebook.com/garniermalaysia
Your personal data including your name and contact details (“Personal Data”) which you have provided to L’Oréal Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us” or “our”) in your application to participate in theGarnierPure Active Pilihanku Contest (“Contest”) will be recorded, stored or otherwise processed by us for purposes relating to the administration of the Contest and for related advertising, publicity, marketing and our other legitimate business purpose (“Purpose”).
Please be informed that your Personal Data may be disclosed to our affiliates, service providers and relevant business partners such as public relations agencies, market research firms, advertising agencies (if any) for the Purpose and as permitted by applicable data privacy laws. In addition, you will appreciate that we are part of the L’Oreal Group which operates in multiple jurisdictions. Accordingly, access to the Personal Data may be granted to other entities within the L’Oreal Group and may be transferred out of Malaysia for their processing of your Personal Data for any of the foregoing Purpose, if required.
You may request for access to or correction of the Personal Data or limit the processing of the Personal Data at any time hereafter by submitting such request to us via email to Customer Hotline email@example.com or telephone at 1300-222-232. Please note that it will be necessary for you to provide all of the Personal Data, without which we will not be able to process the same for the Purpose including our obtaining your feedback. By submitting your Personal Data for this Contest, you consent to the processing and transfer (if required) of your Personal Data by us.