Create a new form of badminton and stand a chance to win grand prize RM5000 cash or RM800 cash (10x) + 120 milo cans. In this contest, there are also weekly prizes . For weekly prize, 10 winners each week for 6 weeks during contest will win Limited Edition Milo Mini Fridge + 48 Cans.
To unlock special elements like new form court , unic net, you need to key in code under milo cans that you buy. The special elements is just option. If you don’t want unlock special elements, its ok .
Play your way to win and the winning court will be brought to life!
(Option if you buy and drink Milo cans) – If you want enter code to unlock. See the code under milo cans
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Organiser and Eligibility
1. This Nestlé MILO Next Games Contest [“Contest”] is organised by Nestlé Products Sdn. Bhd. [45229-H] [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents with a valid MyKad and address in Malaysia, aged sixteen  years and above as of 19 January 2015.
2. Participants below eighteen  years of age must obtain parental/legal guardian consent by sending in the consent confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The consent confirmation email will appear at the point of submission.
3. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
a. Employees of the Organiser [including its associated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses]; and/or
b. Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of the advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its associated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses].
4. The Organiser reserves the right to exclude and or disqualify participants and/or revoke the prizes if:
a. Participants are ineligible or do not meet the eligibility criteria above.
b. Participants who are in breach of the Contest Rules and Regulations or violate any applicable laws/regulations; or
c. In the Organiser’s sole determination it believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception.
Contest Gameplay Period
The Contest Gameplay Period [19th January 2015 at “00:00:01” to 1st March 2015 at “23:59:59”].
1. The Voting Period begins [16th March 2015 at “00:00:01” to 29th March 2015 at “23:59:59”]; or in the event of a delay, postpone, reschedule or Contest extension, The Organizer reserves the right to extend the Voting Period or terminate the Voting at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
2. The Organiser shall at any time reserve the absolute right at any time to vary, postpone, re-schedule, or extend or terminate the Contest, the Contest Gameplay Period and/or the Voting Period at its sole discretion and without prior notice. The Organiser reserves the absolute right at any time to change, amend, delete or add to the Contest Rules and Regulations at its absolute discretion and without prior notice.
Contest Entry Procedure
1. Required steps to participate in the Contest:
a. Participants must submit their entries via The Nestlé MILO Next Games website (http://www.milo.com.my/nextgames)
b. Participants are required to have an active Facebook account to participate.
c. Participants are required to submit at least one (1) named MILO Next Games Court with a minimum of one  game element [“Element”] and Game Description.
d. Participants may unlock additional game elements via “Proof of Purchase” [POP] (MILO cans) when creating their MILO Next Games Court(s)
e. Participants must complete all particulars on the registration page and agree to the Contest Rules and
2. Any incomplete entries will be automatically disqualified.
3. Each participant may submit more than one  entry for this Contest.
4. Each entry received during the Contest Gameplay Period will be serialized according to the time of receipt (dd/mm/yy/hh/mm/ss). In the event of duplicated entries from the same participant for any reason whatsoever, the submitted entry which is serialized as the most recent entry will be treated as the valid entry. In the event of similar, copied or plagiarized submissions from different participants, the earliest submitted entry will be treated as the valid entry based on the time of receipt.
Selection of Winners and Judging Criteria
1. The Prizes for this Contest consist of the following:
a. Grand Prize Winner:
b. Consolation Prize Winners:
c. Weekly Shortlisted Finalist Prize:
1. Weekly Shortlisted Finalists must provide photographs of all the (MILO cans) [POP] and their MyKad photocopies (front and back) to the email address email@example.com within three  working days when contacted by The Organiser in order to qualify for the Weekly Prize. All participants are also required to keep their (MILO cans) [POP]
2. Failure to provide the (MILO cans) [POP] and MyKad photocopies within the prescribed deadline, for whatever reasons, will result in forfeiture of the prize. Proof of delivery shall not constitute proof of receipt by the Organiser. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any non-receipt of submissions to redeem the prize for any reason whatsoever. Forfeited prizes will not be replaced.
3. Winners’ names will be announced on the NESTLÉ MILO Next Games website (http://www.milo.com.my/nextgames) and will be notified via Email and/or Telephone through their contact details provided to the Organiser when they register as a participant in this contest. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons after at least three  attempts by the Organiser or its agents to contact the winners.
4. Weekly Shortlisted Finalist Prizes will be delivered to the Weekly Shortlisted Finalists within 5-6 weeks after Contest Period ends on 1st March 2015. All other unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the postal notification to the winner[s].
5. Each participant if selected is only entitled to win one  Weekly Shortlisted Finalist Prize.
6. These Weekly Shortlisted Finalists will be in the running to win 1x Grand Prize or one  of the 10x Consolation Prizes.
7. The 1x Grand Prize Winner and the 10x Consolation Prize Winners will receive their prizes in the Grand Finale [Prize-Giving Ceremony] in May 2015.
8. All prizes are not transferable. The official Grand Prize winner selected must receive the RM5,000 cash prize and 240 MILO Cans. The official Consolation Prize winners must each receive the RM800 cash prize and 120 MILO Cans.
9. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
10. All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
Liability and Responsibility
1. Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
2. All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to attend the Grand Finale [Prize-Giving Ceremony] is the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.
4. Participants also agree that the Organiser is not responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the participant’s and/or any third party’s computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Contest, including the playing, downloading of any materials or information from the MILO Malaysia Facebook Page or website and in connection with this Contest, submission/uploading of the photos for this Contest, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
5. The MILO Malaysia Facebook Page or website is provided on an “as is” basis and, except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, the Organiser expressly disclaim any warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Organiser cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the MILO Malaysia Facebook Page or website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, or from or through the MILO Malaysia Facebook Page or website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Rights of the Organiser
1. By submitting your entries for this Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
3. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the MILO Malaysia Facebook Page or website. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the MILO Malaysia Facebook Page or website member account of any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this online Contest, the Contest submission process and/or the MILO Malaysia Facebook Page or website.
4. The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider [ISP] company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
Other Terms & Conditions
1. All entries submitted must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any materials containing any other party’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Organiser.
2. The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify these Rules & Regulations without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Contest.
3. These Rules & Regulations are prepared in English only.
4. The Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
5. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by this Contest Rules and Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.
1. Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted on the MILO Malaysia Facebook Page or website. Posting of any of these contents by the participant may, in the Organiser’s sole discretion, result in removal from the MILO Malaysia Facebook Page or website apart from the disqualification of participation. In addition, the Organiser reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including but not limited to, removing the offending communication from the MILO Malaysia Facebook Page or website and reporting such violators to the appropriate legal authorities. Prohibited content includes, but not limited to, contents which, in the Organiser’s sole judgment:-
– is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, politically and / or religious agendas whether provocative or otherwise, any form of seditious content, violence, foul language, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
– include food and / or ingredients that are insensitive and / or offensive to other religious practices and/or Nestlé competitors’ products;
– harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
– involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” “spam,” or any other unsolicited mass mailing, e-mailing, or other forms of communication or providing links for the transmission of computer viruses;
– includes any information that  the participant knows is false or misleading,  promotes illegal and / or unlawful activities or conduct that is abusive or threatening, or  is indecent, vulgar or obscene in nature, or  scandalous, defamatory, or libellous; and/or
– constitutes or includes any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted or copyrightable work, including, but not limited to,  pirated computer programs or links to them,  information which circumvents manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices,  copyrighted materials or links to copyrighted files.
Submit entry https://www.milo.com.my/nextgames/