Can you tell which piece completes the HALLS Vita-C range?
Share your answer, tell Halls Malaysia which Vita-C candy is your favourite and why in the comment box. The most creative reason with the correct answer wins a candy hamper!
One Contestant answer correctly and give the most creative answer in the comment box will be chosen as the Contest Winner by the HALLS .
If you interested to join, visit HERE
Winners will receive a Halls Assorted Candies hamper worth RM25.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Halls Malaysia January Colorful Candy Mini Contest (“Contest”) organised by Mondelēz Malaysia Sales Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Kraft Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.) (Company Reg. No.: 536551-W) of Level 9, 1 First Avenue, 2A Dataran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia (“the Organiser”). By participating in this Contest, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice. All decisions in respect of all matters in relation to and in connection with the Contest made by the Organiser shall be final and binding. No correspondence shall be entertained thereafter.
This Contest is open to Malaysian citizens currently residing in Malaysia, with a valid National Registration Identification Card and a Facebook account. Should the Winner be younger than 18 years of age by 8 January 2015, they are required to present a letter of consent from their parents/legal guardian(s) upon request by the Organiser. Employees of the Organiser and its subsidiaries, marketing/event agencies and their immediate families, are not allowed to participate in this Contest. Participants must submit their answers in the comment box under the Contest post. By participating, you agree to receive updates from the Organiser from time to time.
2. Contest Period and Mechanics
- The Contest will be held twice in a month, 8–31 January 2015 (“Contest Period”).
- To be eligible to win the Contest, Contestants must take part in any one of the quizzes.
- One (1) Contestant to answer correctly and give the most creative answer in the comment box of each Contest posting will be chosen as the Contest Winner by the Organiser.
- A total of two (2) Contest Winners will be chosen during the Contest Period.
- Any amendment of answers from the original comment during the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves the right to edit, remove, or disqualify any submissions suspected of infringing any copyright or contain elements not suitable for public’s view or is against public interest, subject to Organiser’s discretion.3. Winning Criteria
• Winners will be chosen by the Organiser based on the correct answer and creativity. (Refer to Contest Period and Mechanics section above.)
• Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
4. Winner and Prize
- There will be two (2) winners who will be chosen by the Organiser throughout the Contest Period.
- Winners announcement will be made in the Facebook posting as a comment. If a response is not received within seven (7) days, a new winner will be selected.
- Winners are required to share their contact details, including full name, IC number, contact number and mailing address via Private Message for prize delivery purposes.
- Upon confirmation of winner via Personal Message, prize will be mailed to the winner’s mailing address.
- Winners will receive a Halls Assorted Candies hamper worth RM25.
- One participant is only eligible for ONE (1) prize throughout the Contest Period.
- The Organiser is not responsible for failure to contact any winners as a result of invalid contact information provided within the email submitted.
- The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prizes and will not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damages thereto or arising there from.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the said prize with another prize of equal value
- Winner hereby irrevocably agree and give consent to the Organiser to publish any related matter to the entries including and not limited to the Winner’s names, interviews and photographs for current and future advertising and promotional purposes.
The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for:
- Any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any Participant, or their authorised representatives resulting from their participation in the Contest.
- Any error (including error in notification of Contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, Internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorised access to entries, PC hanging whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside its control.
7. Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and Participant’s Consent
- Please be informed that in the event you choose to withdraw your consent during or after the Competition/Contest the Organisers reserve the right to disqualify your participation.
The Organiser reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions herein at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice.
To Join Visit HERE