Shell kini sedang mengadakan Shell Win Free Fuel Contest dimana peserta berpeluang memenangi Satu tahun percuma bahan api untuk setahun untuk 3 pemenang. Seorang pemenang dipilih dari tiga bulan iaitu pemenang Januari , Februari dan Mac 2015 .
Selain itu ada hadiah saguhati – RM200 dipindahkan kepada Shell easiGO American Express Kad Prepaid – 835 ( 835 ) pemenang setiap minggu selama 12 ( dua belas ) minggu.
Jika anda memang pengguna SHELL dan sentiasa isi petrol RM30 dan keatas anda memang sesuai sertai peraduan ini.
Cara-caranya ialah, dengan mengisi Petrol Shell minimum RM30 anda boleh sertai peraduan ini. Kemudian minta resit pembelian dan tanya dimana boleh untuk dapatkan borang Peraduan Shell Win Free Fuel Contest daripada Staff Shell. Isi borang, kepilkan resit dan masukkan kedalam kotak peraduan di Stesen Shell.
Peraduan ini berlangsung dari 23 Disember 2014 hingga 15 Mac 2015
-Satu tahun percuma bahan api bernilai RM10,000 ( Harga Pam RM2.46 untuk RON97 x saiz tangki purata 40 liter x 53 minggu dalam setahun + RM4784.8 buffer ) dipindahkan ke Kad Shell easiGO American Express Prepaid – tiga ( 3 ) pemenang pada bulan Januari 2015 dan Februari 2015 , dan tiga ( 3 ) pemenang Mac 2015 .
-RM200 dipindahkan kepada Shell easiGO American Express Kad Prepaid – 835 ( 835 ) pemenang setiap minggu selama 12 ( dua belas ) minggu selepas Tempoh Peraduan
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Contest Period is valid from 23rd December 2014 – 15th March 2015, both dates inclusive (‘Contest Period’).
2. This contest is organised by Shell Malaysia Trading Sdn. Bhd. (6087-M) (‘SMTSB’) and it is open to citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia, 18 years old and above, except for the following category of persons who are NOT eligible (‘Eligible Participants’):
- i) Permanent and/or contract employees of SMTSB, Affiliates of SMTSB, and their immediate family members (spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters).
- ii) Representatives, petrol station dealers, related service providers (including advertising agencies, promotion agencies, suppliers and event management agencies) of SMTSB, and/or Affiliates of SMTSB, their permanent and/or contract employees and their immediate family members (as defined above).
3. For the purpose of this contest, “Affiliate” means a company which directly, or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with SMTSB. Relevant to this, “control” means the direct or indirect ownership of an aggregate fifty percent or more of voting capital.
4. Eligible Participants are entitled to participate in the contest with purchase of at least RM30 of any Shell petrol except for purchases of fuel under the ‘Skim Kawalan Diesel Subsidi (SKDS)’
5. Purchases spent outside of Shell Stations do not qualify for this contest.
6. Eligible Participants are allowed to participate with accumulated receipts of multiple purchases within the Contest Period that sum up to the amount of RM30 or more. Eligible Participants may submit one (1) contest form for every single or multiple purchase of at least RM30. For purchases of more than RM30 in a single receipt, eligible participants may also submit one (1) entry form for every RM30.
7. Eligible Participants of this contest must submit original receipt(s) (dated within the Contest Period) attached with contest form(s) during the Contest Period (‘Valid Entry(ies)’). Receipt dates will be read in the following format: DD/MM/YY. Pre-paid sales receipts are not accepted for this contest.
8. Printed contest forms downloaded from the Shell website and photocopied contest forms are acceptable. Contest forms which are not completed fully and/or without a Shell Station stamp are not valid.
9. All Valid Entries must be placed in the prepared contest drop boxes at any Shell Station nationwide by 16th March 2015, 12 a.m. OR sent by mail to Pejabat Pos, Peti Surat No. 11709, 50754 Kuala Lumpur by 16st March 2015, 12 a.m.
10. Eligible Participants can submit as many Valid Entries as they wish within the Contest Period but are entitled to win only one (1) prize each week.
11. Eligible Participants are required to provide their personal particulars accurately in the contest form. Eligible Participants who have completed the contest form will be selected based on a pre-determined system to become weekly winners (‘Weekly Winner(s)’), or the monthly winner (‘Grand Prize Winner(s)’)
12. Upon satisfying all criteria, The Grand Prize Winners and Weekly Winners may win one (1) of the following, respectively, subject to the Terms and Conditions herein:
—– Grand Prize:
—– One year of free fuel worth RM10,000 (Pump Price of RM2.46 for RON97 x average tank size of 40 liters x 53 weeks in a year + RM4784.8 buffer) transferred to Shell easiGO American Express Prepaid Card – three (3) winners in January 2015 and February 2015, and three(3) winners in March 2015.
—– Consolation prizes:
—– RM200 transferred to Shell easiGO American Express Prepaid Card – 835 (eight hundred and thirty-five) winners each week for 12 (twelve) weeks of the Contest Period
13. The Weekly Winner(s) and Grand Prize Winner(s) will be notified by phone at the latest one (1) month after the end of the Contest Period. Should the first attempt to call The Weekly Winner(s) fails, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service, no connection, etc, another two (2) attempts will be made within the next four (4) hours. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, SMTSB and its appointed agency reserves the right to select the next Eligible Participant and the same process will be repeated until a New Weekly Winner (‘New Weekly Winner’) or New Grand Prize Winner (‘New Grand Prize Winner’) is determined. The New Weekly Winner and New Grand Prize Winner will be notified via phone. The full listing of winners will be made available at www.shell.com.my/freefuel
14. Once the winner is contacted and verification is completed, The Weekly Winner(s) and Grand Winner(s) are required to provide their Shell easiGO American Express Prepaid Card details for the purpose of transferring the relevant prize. If the winner(s) do not have an existing Shell easiGO American Express Prepaid Card, they will be provided with a Shell easiGo American Express Prepaid Card Starter Pack for registration. The winner(s) will be responsible to adhere to the registration requirements and submit the relevant details to SMTSB or its appointed agency once the said card is successfully activated. Should the circumstances arise whereby the Weekly Winner(s) or Grand Prize Winner(s) do not fulfil the criteria to be eligible for a Shell easiGO American Express Prepaid Card, the prize will be transferred to an existing bank account instead.
15. Each Weekly Winner or Grand Prize Winner consents to the processing of the information provided and submitted to SMTSB or its appointed agency under this Clause 14 and confirms that such information is accurate for the transfer of the relevant prize. Upon confirmation of the same, the relevant prize will be transferred to their Shell easiGO American Express Prepaid Card. If any of The Weekly Winners or Grand Prize Winners fail to receive his/her prize(s) under any circumstances, he/she is responsible to collect the prizes by calling 1-300-88-1808 within six (6) months from 30th March 2015, failing which the prize(s) will be forfeited.
16. SMTSB and its Affiliates, reserve the right at their absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
17. In the event of unavailability of the prize(s) or any of its component(s) or a change of circumstances, SMTSB and its Affiliates reserve the right to substitute the prize(s) or any of its components thereof with any other item of similar value at any time without prior notice.
18. SMTSB and its Affiliates’ decision on all matters relating to this contest is final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
19. These Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time pursuant to Clause 16 above, shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional material or advertising of this contest.
20. In the event where there is any inconsistency(ies), conflict(s), ambiguity(ies) or discrepancy(ies) between English and Bahasa Malaysia versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
21. By submitting a contest form, the Eligible Participant expressly agrees and consents to: i) participate in this contest;
ii) be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein, including the decisions of SMTSB and its Affiliates concerning this contest;
iii) allow SMTSB, its Affiliates and their agencies to process and disclose to any third party, all personal data of the Eligible Participant provided by the Eligible Participant in the contest form for any and all purposes relating to this contest and any and all other activity relating to or arising from the course of business or businesses of SMTSB and its Affiliates.
iv) the use, reproduction and distribution of the Eligible Participant’s photograph, image or likeness by SMTSB, its Affiliates and their agencies without compensation for any purpose which it deems fit in the conduct of its business, including without limitation the promotion, marketing, advertisement or publication of the Eligible Participant’s image or likeness in relation to this contest;
v) hold harmless and indemnify SMTSB and its Affiliates from any loss or damage suffered during delivery of prizes.
22. Please note that for Grand Prize Winners, SMTSB will not be liable for any fuel expenditure exceeding RM10,000 in the span of one year. The prizes will be transferred to a Shell easiGO American Express Prepaid Card of the respective winners, and each winner may independently decide to spend the prize money on non-fuel products.
23. SMTSB and its Affiliates reserve the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this contest with or without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by SMTSB and its Affiliates of this contest shall not entitle the Eligible Participant to any claim or compensation against SMTSB and its Affiliates for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participant/Potential Weekly Winner or Grand Prize Winner/The Weekly Winner or Grand Prize Winner as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
24. In no event will SMTSB and its Affiliates be liable for any loss or damages including without limitations, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this contest, even if SMTSB and its Affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded. These Terms and Conditions shall not affect your statutory rights.
25. For any enquiries, please call contact the “Win Free Fuel” contest hotline at 1-300-88-1808.
26. Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”): i) By entering into the contest all winners of the contest consent to the use of their personal data by the organiser for the running of the contest and or any events or publicity of the contest in any form or through any media.
iii) Failure to disclose such personal data as may be required in the contest form may result in an alternative winner being chosen. For any enquiries regarding this Clause, please call 1-300-88-1808.
REMINDER: SMS SCAM USING THE SHELL NAME
Shell Malaysia wishes to alert members of the public of the following scam:
• It has come to Shell’s attention that Short Messaging System (SMS) text messages are being circulated claiming that recipients have won prizes from Shell Malaysia.
• Please ignore such SMS as Shell Malaysia DOES NOT communicate to contest winners via SMS.
• All winner announcements for Shell contests are advertised in the media and are uploaded to Shell Malaysia website www.shell.com.my/freefuel Winners will also receive a phone call from Shell’s appointed agency. At which point, Shell’s agency will need to verify the winner’s name, NRIC and address for the prizes to be couriered to the Winners. Shell DOES NOT require any bank account number and other details.
If you have any queries, please go to www.shell.com.my/freefuel to ensure that you are indeed a winner of this contest.