Stand a chance to win a brand new iPhone 6 by join Daily Fresh “Win iPhone 6” Online Photo Contest. Are you fearless and confident? So, we challenge you to take selfies with Daily Fresh products for a brand new iPhone 6!
There are altogether 4 units of iPhone 6 to be given away continuously for 4 weeks – totally for free. Be the lucky one to win a iPhone 6 which worth RM2,399! You can you this contest when you buy and eat Daily Fresh product.
How to Participate
STEP 1: Purchase any Daily Fresh product(s).
STEP 2: Take a creative and charming selfie/groupfie/wefie with the Daily Fresh product(s) you purchased.
STEP 3: Follow Daily Fresh Malaysia on Facebook and upload your photo under this contest comment box and include hashtag #ilovedailyfreshsnacks & #winiphone6.
STEP 4: Make sure you share your photo on your wall.
You may submit as many photos as you wish. However, if you make multiple submissions of the same photo, it will be counted as one photo.
Round 2 Duration: 18.12.2014 -25.12.2014
What’s Happening Next? Stay tuned for the Round 2 Winner Announcement on 30.12.2014 at 5p.m. sharp. They will pick one winner with the best submitted photo!
P/s Advice from eMenang, makesure photo your snap & share not show “aurat”. Every photo your capture & share is your own responsibility .
4 x units of iPhone 6 (Every week 1 winner will win)
Terms and conditions
1. This contest is open to all Malaysians except for employees of DAILY FRESH FOODS SDN BHD, and their immediate families.
2. There is no limit of submissions
1. You may enter the contest even if you have enter the previous round.
2. However, you must submit a new and different photo.
3. Entries received after closing date will not be entertained.
4. Judging will be done by DAILY FRESH FOODS SDN BHD.
5. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
6. DAILY FRESH FOODS SDN BHD retains the rights to disqualify any entry due to suspicion of fraudulent activity.
7. All winners will be notified via Private Message in Facebook and will be required to respond within 48 hours. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, DAILY FRESH FOODS SDN BHD will pick a new winner.
8. Representative from DAILY FRESH FOODS SDN BHD will hand over the prizes to winners within 7-day after the contest winner announcement.
9. Prohibited content.
1. Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted on the DAILY FRESH MALAYSYIA Facebook page (www.facebook.com/DailyFreshMalaysia). The posting of any of this content by the participant may result in the disqualification of participation (applies to contest and competitions). In addition, DAILY FRESH FOODS SDN BHD reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Facebook page and reporting such violators to the appropriate legal authorities.
2. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in our sole judgment and own discretion:
- is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, politically religious agendas, inflammatory religious content, violence, foul language, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- includes ingredients that are offensive to other religious practices and/or any competitive products that appear in the photos,
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” “spam,” or any other unsolicited mass mailing, e-mailing, or other communication;
- includes any information that the participant knows is false or misleading, promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, or is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- constitutes or includes any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted or copyrightable work, including, but not limited to, pirated computer programs or links to them, information which circumvents manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- displays obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- includes material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- is found offensive, obscene, indecent or improper as specified in the Content Code of the Malaysian Communications & Multimedia.
10. By taking part in this contest, all participants are deemed to agree all terms and conditions of this contest.
11. You must own the pictures of the selfie and must be able to produce the original photo/jpeg if required.
** DAILY FRESH FOODS SDN BHD retains the right to changes these terms and conditions without prior notice.
If you have any question ask HERE