Club Panasonic is dedicating the month of December to celebrate its members. 1000 lucky Club Panasonic members will receive exclusive Panasonic 2015 calendars. This give away is to reward members to register their e-warranty and purchase of Panasonic products. This campaign will run from 1st December 2014 until 31st December 2014.
Follow the steps below to register your e-Warranty:
Step 1: Go to CLUB Panasonic Online to log in.
Step 2: Scroll down to “My Recent Products’ tab and Click ‘Register a new product?’.
Step 3: Fill in product information and click “Submit”.
Get ready to receive your Panasonic Calendars!
If you don’t know how to register Panasonic E – warranty read toturial HERE
1000x -Panasonic Malaysia 2015 Calendar.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This contest is open to all Club Panasonic (Malaysia) members. Employees of PANASONIC MALAYSIA, their immediate families, organizers, suppliers, participating dealers, and service providers and/or persons living in the same household are ineligible to join the Contest.
2. The contest begins at 12:00 a.m., Monday, 1 December 2014 and ends at 12:00 a.m., Wednesday, 31 December 2014.
3. To participate, register and activate your Club Panasonic account at http://club.panasonic.com.my. Members must register at least ONE (1) of their Panasonic products for e-warranty with Club Panasonic.
4. Members may register as many e-warranties as they like but it only counts as ONE (1) entry.
5. Submissions which do not conform to the contest rules will be disqualified.
1. The winners are picked based on the first-come-first-served basis.
2. Only ONE THOUSAND (1000) winners will be selected.
3. The winners will each receive ONE (1) Panasonic Malaysia 2015 Calendar.
4. Club Panasonic is entitled to replace the giveaway item with another item of similar value at any time without any prior notice.
5. Giveaway items are not exchangeable for cash and is non-transferable to another person. Panasonic Malaysia will not be responsible or viable for any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the mentioned giveaway item.
6. The prize will be sent via City-Link courier service. Club Panasonic (Malaysia), its employees and all its organizers shall have no liability whatsoever for any loss, injury, claims, damages or expenses arising out of, or in connection with (i) this contest or (ii) the use of the prize.
1. By entering this contest, it is deemed that the Participants have read and agreed to be bound by these rules. Any breach of these rules may, at Club Panasonic’s absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any giveaway items.
2. Club Panasonic shall not be liable for any disruption to the contest, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of disruption to the contest, reasonable efforts shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the contest on a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
3. Club Panasonic reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to vary, delete or add to any of these rules without prior notice.
4. These rules will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the Contest.
5. This contest does not have a connection with Facebook in any way and is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook. The participants, by entering the contest, fully release Facebook from any liability.
6. By entering this contest, all participants fully and unconditionally agreed to and accept the Terms and Conditions, and the decisions of Club Panasonic (Malaysia) which are final and binding.