Stand a chance to win iPad Air or Samsung Galaxy Note 3, along with many more prizes by join Chipsmore Fun Hunt Contest.
This contest look like lucky draw contest, so if you hungry you buy Chipsmore and eat it. If don’t hungry don’t buy ok!
This is because eMenang have read on Chipsmore Facebook page comment from someone. He has spent RM500 but still don’t have the code.
How To Win
Step 1 – Purchase one (1) 180g or one (1) 140g Chipsmore “Fun Hunt ” pack to find a winning contest sticker. (if you hungry, dont hungry don’t buy )
Step 2 – Open the pack and see if there’s a sticker at the side of the tray
Step 3 – If YES, login to the website & key in the code found on the sticker
Step 4 – Key in your details, answer a simple question and see what you have won!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Organiser & Eligibility
1. The Chipsmore Fun Hunt Contest (“the Contest”) is organised by Mondelez Malaysia Sales Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Kraft Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.) (Company Reg. No.: 536551-W) of Level 9, 1 First Avenue, 2A Dataran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia ( “the Organiser”).
2. This Contest is open to persons who are 13 years of age and above as at the Commencement Date (as defined in paragraph 2.1) of the Contest (the “Contestants”). Contestants who are below the age of majority of 18 years old at the time of participation (“Minor Contestants”) shall obtained the required parental or legal guardian consent to participate in this Contest in accordance with the procedures laid out by the Organiser from time to time. The Contestants must be a Malaysian citizen [a]residing in Malaysia.
3. Employees, directors and officers of the Organiser, its agencies (including representatives, advertising, media, event management and vendors/suppliers related to the Contest), subsidiaries, affiliates, related corporations, dealers and retailers, and their immediate family members shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest.
2. Contest Duration
1. The Contest duration commences on 15th October, 2014 at 12:00am (“Commencement Date”) and ends on 15th December, 2014 at 11:59pm (“Closing Date”). The period commencing from the Commencement Date and ending on the Closing Date shall constitute the “Contest Period”.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to extend or shorten the Contest Period at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
3. Unless an extended Contest Period is announced by the Organiser (“Extended Period”), any participation or points collected by the Contestants in respect of the Contest (“Entries”) which is received or recorded at or after 12:00am on the Closing Date will not be accepted.
2.4 Any participation in the Contest during the Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these T&C which shall remain in full force and effect.
3. Contest Mechanics, Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
1. All Minor Contestants must obtain permission from a parent or a legal guardian before entering this Contest. All Contestants and parent or legal guardian of the Minor Contestants must provide their requested identification details (including without limitation, complete name, complete address, age, identification card number and valid phone number) at the time of entry. The Organiser reserves the right to invalidate entries or disqualify Contestant(s) or prize winner(s) if the appropriate authorization is or was not provided according to these T&C.
2. Personal information of Contestants and parent or legal guardian of the Minor Contestants will be collected to enable the Organiser to administer and promote the Contest and contact winners of the prizes, and may be provided to others assisting the Organiser in this regard, including without limitation sponsors of the Contest, prize suppliers and deliverers, and authorities that regulate the Contest (if applicable). If an Contestant and/or a parent or legal guardian of a Minor Contestant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Organiser may solely determine that such Contestant shall not be eligible to take part in the Contest or win any of the Prizes (as defined in paragraph 4.1).
3. Contestants and the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the Minor Contestants will be bound by the T&C and the Contest terms and policies at http://www.Chipsmore.com.my/funhunt.
4. To be eligible for participation in the Contest to win the Prizes (as defined in paragraph 4.1), Contestants and/or in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent or legal guardian will need to follow steps below:[b]
Step 1: Purchase one (1) 180g or one (1) 140g Chipsmore product(s) to find a winning contest sticker.
Step 2: Contestants who finds [c]the winning sticker can call or log on to http://www.Chipsmore.com.my/funhunt. to provide the given codes on the sticker available on sticker, as well as answer a simple question.
Step 3: Buy more Chipsmore products to increase your chances of finding a sticker.
Step 4: Keep all stickers for verification purposes by the Organiser. Failure to present sticker or the approved codes will result in instant disqualification from the Contest.
4. Contest Prizes and Winners
1. The prizes for the Contest consist of the following:-
1. Nine hundred (900) prizes will be given to the winners who have provided the code from the winning stickers. The nine hundred (900) consolation prizes given away during contest period are as follows:-
1. five (5) x iPad Air
2. ten (10) x Samsung Galaxy Note 3
3. fifteen (15) x Travel Luggage Bag
4. Nine hundred and seventy (970) x Vouchers (types of vouchers are subject to the Organiser’s availability)
2. All selected Prize winners will be announced on the website: http://www.Chipsmore.com.my/funhunt.
3. Results announced are final and the Organiser reserves the right not to entertain any written or verbal communication post announcement.
4. In the event of a winner being unable to accept a Prize, as awarded[d], the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative Prize winner. The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence and/or objection will be entertained.
5. The winners shall waive all usage rights of photographic/video-graphic materials, including, but not limited to, intellectual property, et cetera.
6. The Organiser shall assume full rights, including, but not limited to, the abovementioned conditions, of all photographic or video-graphic materials submitted by the said Contestants.
7. The winners for the Contest to win the prizes indicated by their codes must declare their winning sticker and the indicated code to the Organiser by or before 11.59pm (Malaysia time) on 15th December, 2014. The Organiser’s decision shall be final and no correspondence and/or objection will be entertained.
8. All Prizes shall be provided on an “as is where is” basis, and the Prize(s) are non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and no cash alternative or other equivalent is available for the Prizes. In the unlikely event that any of the Prize(s) should become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw any Prize(s) or substitute the Prize(s) with items of similar value at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice as determined by the Organiser in its sole discretion. Subject to the Organiser’s aforesaid right to withdraw and substitute, images of the Prizes used on the promotional materials in connection with the Contest are for illustration purposes only and do not reflect the actual size or colour of the Prizes.
9. The Prizes shall be arranged by Organiser and/or third party supplier(s) nominated by the Organiser. All expenses and arrangement not expressly mentioned above shall be borne or arranged by the Prize winner(s) and/or his/her parent or legal guardian (in the case of Minor Contestants) including but not limited to valid passports, visas, extra transport costs or holiday/travel insurance, phone calls, room service, room amenities, etc. Terms and conditions for the redemption of the air travel voucher and the hotel accommodation shall apply in addition to these T&C. Subject to the Organiser’s aforesaid right to withdraw and substitute, images of the Prizes used on the promotional materials in connection with the Contest are for illustration purposes only and do not reflect the actual size or colour of the Prizes.
10. The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the updating of any data due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider (ISP) company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organiser and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the Prize details beyond the Organiser’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
12. The Prize winners and their parents/legal guardians (on behalf of Prize winners who are Minor Contestants) take full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action that the Prize winners and parents/legal guardians may hereafter have for injuries or damages arising out of the Prize or their usage of the Prize. The Prize winners and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parents/legal guardians agree that none of them will sue or make claim against Chipsmore for damages or other losses sustained as a result of any injury, or death, sustained from the Prize winners or parent’s/legal guardian’s acceptance, possession and usage of any Prize. The Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parents/legal guardians shall assume full liability in the case of any mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting or arising from their participation in the Contest and/or redemption and usage of the Prizes. All Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parents/legal guardians hereby expressly recognize that this release of liability, waiver of legal rights, and assumption of risk is a contract pursuant to which the Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parents/legal guardians have released, any and all claims against the Organiser resulting from any injury, or death, sustained by the Contestants’ participation and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parents’ or legal guardians’ participation in the Contest, including any claims for the negligence of the Organiser.
13. Entry by any person will be construed as acceptance of these T&C.
14. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prizes from any winner or reward the Prize to another winner at its sole and absolute discretion without any notification.
15. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable in any other form for whatsoever reason.
16. Contest winners need to prove their identity and codes indicated on the winning sticker according to the requirements set out above. If any winner is unable to confirm and authenticate his/her identity or provide proof of winning according to the requirements set out above, the winner will be automatically disqualified.
17. Winners will be announced on such date as the Organiser may deem appropriate at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice and attempts to contact the winner(s) will be made.
18. The Organiser reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purposes of contacting and/or announcing the winner(s). In the event that a winner is not contactable within three (3) attempts for three (3) consecutive days, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify his/her eligibility and the next qualified Contestant will be selected.
19. Prizes not claimed by the winner(s) within one (1) month from the date on which the winner(s) is contacted by the Organiser shall be forfeited. In the event a winner chooses not to accept or claim a Prize, such winner shall be deemed to have disclaimed all rights, interests, title, benefit and claims to that Prize and the Prize will be dealt with according to the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser without prior notice to such winner.
20. The winner(s) shall be solely responsible for the collection of their Prize(s). However, where the Organiser elects to post a Prize to a winner, the Organiser shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for the safe and effective postal or courier delivery and due delivery of the Prize.
21. In the event the Organiser has a Prize giving ceremony, the winner(s) and in the case of winner(s) who are Minor Contestants, their parent or legal guardian are required to attend at their own cost and expense to collect the Prize. In the event a winner or a winner who is a Minor Contestant, his/her parent or legal guardian is not able to attend the prize giving ceremony, the winner or a winner who is a Minor Contestant, his/her parent or legal guardian must nominate a representative to be present at the prize giving ceremony to accept the prize on his/her behalf. In such event, the nominated representative will be required to produce his/her original national registration identity card (“NRIC”) and a letter of authorization from the winner or the parent or legal guardian of the winner who is a Minor Contestant together with the winner’s certified photocopy of identification card to collect the Prize, failing which, such Prize will be forfeited and any enquiries thereafter will not be entertained.
22. All winner(s) and parent or legal guardian of winners who are Minor Contestants must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the Prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the Prizes, if any.
23. The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising therefrom.
24. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner(s), and the Organiser excludes all liabilities, representation and warranties in connection with any Prize to the extent permitted by law.
25. The Organizer reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct verification of the identity of the Contest winners, the Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent or legal guardian. The Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent(s) and legal guardian(s) hereby agree and authorize that the Organizer may provide all their necessary information to such third party for the aforesaid purposes.
26. All Contest winners and in the case of winners who are Minor Contestants, their parent or legal guardian are required to collect their Prizes from the Contest Management Agency at a specified time to be determined by the Organiser at the following venue.:-
No.17, Jalan Ipoh Kecil
50350 Kuala Lumpur,
The Organiser reserves its rights to designate or appoint any other third party to dispense the Prize(s) for collection by the winners.
5. Liability & Responsibility
1. The Organiser, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related corporations, and its agencies and companies associated with this Contest disclaim any and all liability arising from this Contest and will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person (including the Contestant(s) and their parent(s) and/or legal guardian) resulting from their participation in this Contest, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) jointly and individually undertake that they shall not bring any claims or actions against the Organiser or its related and associated companies, whether in contract, tort or otherwise.
2. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, websites and/or telecommunication service provider, including but not limited to the connection or processing of mobile text messages by the telecommunication service provider (where applicable).
3. Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) also agree that the Organiser shall not be responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the Contestants’ and/or any third party’s mobile phone, computer or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Contest, and submission for this Contest.
4. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s).
6. Rights of Organiser
5. All entries will be the property of the Organiser and the Contestant and/or his/her parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will not claim, use, or exploit the entries for any purpose by any means at anytime. By entering this Contest, each Contestant and in the case of a Minor Contestant, his/her parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) agree that the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of winners as material for advertising and/or trade publicity purposes without payment or prior notice, and further agree that in consideration for being awarded the Prize, the winners waive all rights associated with their image together. Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
6. The information submitted by the Contestants and their parent(s) and legal guardian(s) (where applicable) in the Entries must be true and accurate. Should a Contestant or his/her parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) (where applicable) submit false or incomplete information, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Contestant.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time without prior notice in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
8. Use of any device to automate an entry is strictly prohibited, including but not limited to software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated methods. The Organisers reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Contestant it suspects or finds:
1. to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entry; or
2. to have tampered with the entry or Contest process; or
3. to be acting in violation of these T&C; or
4. to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner to the integrity of this Contest.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these T&C where necessary for legal, technical or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective on the posting of the Contest website and on the Contest’s Facebook webpage. Please check the T&C regularly for any changes.
10. The Organiser shall reserve the right to publish and use the names, information and/or photographs (including without limitation Personal Data) of the Contestants as materials for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity, without any prior notice to the Contestants and the Contestants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or any form of compensation for such usage by the Organiser. “Personal Data” for the purposes of the T&C shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
7. Information and Personal Data of the Contestant
11. By participating in this Contest, where permitted by law, the Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent(s) and legal guardian(s) (including but not limited to the winner(s)) irrevocably and unconditionally:-
1. agree and consent that their information (including without limitation Personal Data) and details contained in the Entries and all the content of the Entries shall become the property of the Organiser and may be used by the Organiser for any purpose whatsoever.
2. grant express consent and permission to the Organiser and its affiliates and related corporations in and/or outside Malaysia (“Organiser’s Group”) to use, store, collect, publish, display, play and/or reproduce the Contestant’s and the parents and legal guardians’ names, details and particulars (including without limitation Personal Data) and their Entries, for any purpose whatsoever (including but not limited to advertising and/or trade publicity, marketing or promotional activities and printed materials of any kind by the Organiser’s Group) as permitted under the law, without further notice to the Contestants and the Contestants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or any forms of compensation for such usage by the Organiser. The results and proceeds of such use shall become and remain the property of the Organiser; and
3. grant permission to the Organiser to disclose, make available, share, transfer and transmit any of the Contestant’s and their parents and legal guardians’ particulars (including without limitation Personal Data) to any entities and corporations within the Organiser’s Group in and/or outside Malaysia, without further notice, permission, compensation or consideration.
12. The Contestants and their parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) (in the case of Minor Contestants) may request access to and request correction of the Personal Data, if necessary. Should the Contestants or in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) have any inquiries in respect of their information provided and details contained in the Contest entries (including Personal Data), the Contestants may contact the Organiser at Level 9, 1 First Avenue, 2A Dataran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia for the same.
8. Other Terms & Conditions
13. By participating in this Contest, the Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent(s) and legal guardian(s) agree to be bound by the T&C. For the avoidance of doubt, the Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent(s) and legal guardian(s) agree not to challenge and/or object to any decisions made by the Organiser in connection with the Contest which shall be final, binding and conclusive. Appeals from any Contestants in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent(s) and legal guardian(s) will not be entertained.
14. In the event the T&C are prepared in Malay and English language, any discrepancies exist between the two versions, the English terms and conditions will prevail.
15. The T&C shall be governed by Malaysian law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
16. Contestants and in the case of Minor Contestants, their parent(s) and legal guardian(s) further acknowledge that this Contest is not intended to promote excessive consumption of snack products, and is not purposefully designed to market snacks directly to children, or encourage unsupervised consumption of snacks by children under 18 years old.
17. In the event that any one or more of the provisions of this T&C shall for any reason be held to be unenforceable, illegal or otherwise invalid in any respect of the law governing this T&C and the Contest or its performance, such unenforceability, illegality or invalidity shall not affect any other provisions of this T&C and this T&C shall then be construed as if such unenforceable, illegal or invalid provisions had never been contained herein.
For more information or want submit the code visit here http://www.Chipsmore.com.my/funhunt.