The Share Your Dream Contest was created in conjunction with the upcoming 3rd Private and International School Fair Kuala Lumpur.
Every parent wants their child/children to have a wonderful and successful future. The organizer like to hear from you about what is the one thing that you want most of all for your child/children. Some may want their child/children to be a successful leader, while others, want their child/ children to simply be healthy and grow old.
Join and share your dreams and aspirations for your children and stand a chance to win 2 Kidzania tickets weekly, starting from 26th May 2014 to 19th June 2014.
How to enter?
1) Upload a picture of you and your children.
2) Enter a caption of your dreams and aspirations for your child(ren).
3) Winners will be announced every Friday on they Facebook page: Private & International School Fair
4) Collect your prize at the 3rd Private & International School Fair Kuala Lumpur at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre from 19th to 20th July 2014.
Advice from eMenang, make sure photo you upload not show ‘aurat’. Any photo you upload is you responsibility.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition will run in four phases, one per week, from 26 May 2014 to 16 June 2014.
2. Each participant is only allowed to submit one entry; further entries can and will be dismissed.
3. Winners will be notified through announcements on our Facebook wall. We may inform through email or telephone (submitted through registration).
4. There will be no cash alternatives for prizes. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. Decisions on winners are within the sole discretion of Mint Communications Sdn Bhd, and are final once announced.
6. Mint Communications Sdn Bhd reserves the right to publicise winners’ names and entries submitted through this contest.
7. Copyrighted, obscene, provocative and/or otherwise questionable content will be dismissed from this contest and the Private International School Fair Facebook page. Mint Communications Sdn Bhd retains sole discretion as to what constitutes questionable content.
8. Mint Communications Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend or withdraw this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances beyond reasonable control.
9. Winners are required to collect their prizes at the 3rd Private & International School Fair held at the Mid Valley Exhibition Centre from 19-20 July 2014. Uncollected prizes are deemed forfeit.
10. Mint Communications Sdn Bhd accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry into this competition. 11. Participants are deemed to accept the terms and conditions upon entering this competition.
12. Participating and entering in this promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook by each entrant/participant.
13. The information you provide will only be used for marketing purposes and not shared with third parties.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.
If you interested to join submit here