Sertai Peraduan Milkathon Dutch Lady untuk berpeluang memenangi hadiah wang tunai dan hadiah-hadiah eksklusif Dutch Lady. Dengan menyertakan kod bar (MATA) yang dikehendaki, anda boleh menebus barangan seperti tuala tangan, botol minuman dan beg.
Untuk hadiah utama pula, bagi setiap 4 mata terkumpul anda akan diberikan satu penyertaan secara automatik. Dalam peraduan ini hadiah utama adalah bernilai RM 50,000. Sebanyak 5 pemenang akan memenangi hadiah utama iaitu wang tunai RM 10,000 setiap seorang.
Pemenang Hadiah Utama akan ditentukan oleh jumlah bilangan penyertaan layak yang diterima sepanjang Tempoh Peraduan dibahagikan dengan 5.5, sebagai contoh: jika jumlah penyertaan yang layak adalah 20503, maka jumlah ini akan dibahagikan dengan 5.5 dan digenapkan kepada nilai yang lebih rendah terdekat nombor bulat yang 3,727. Oleh itu yang ke-3,727, Ke-7,454, ke-11,181 , ke-14908 dan ke-18,635 penyertaan yang layak akan memenangi Hadiah Utama.
Sekiranya penyertaan yang disenarai pendek hilang kelayakan, penyertaan terawal akan datang akan menjadi pemenang gantian, contohnya: pemenang gantian untuk penyertaan layak yang ke 3,727 digantikan dengan penyertaan ke 3,726.
Langkah-langkah untuk menyertai (klik pada gambar untuk besarkan)
Terma & Syarat
1. The Dutch Lady Milkathon Contest will run from 01 March 2014 to 30 April 2014 (“Contest Period”). Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad (“Organiser”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
2. This Contest is open to all citizens of Malaysia 18 years of age and above (as at 01 March 2014), except the employees and immediate families of the Organiser, including its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies.
3. Photocopies of entry forms are permitted. You can send in as many entries but each entry form must be accompanied by the proof of purchase from the participating products as stated in the entry form.
4. There are two (2) tiers in this Contest:
i. Each redemption must be accompanied by the proof of purchase of participating products with the corresponding reward points. Please refer to the proof of purchase chart on the entry form for more information.
ii. Redemption gifts are:
-15 points for 1 x Dutch Lady hand towel
– 30 points for 1 x Dutch Lady drinking bottle
-40 points for 1 x Dutch Lady bag pack
iii. Redemption gifts are available while stocks last. Earliest received redemption request will be processed first.
iv. Redemption gift(s) will be sent to the address provided by the participant within 8-10 weeks after the Contest Period. The Organiser will take necessary precautions but will not be liable if the redemption gift(s) is/are not received, delayed or damaged during delivery.
v. If the redemption request is received after the redemption gifts are out of stock, the participant will not receive any redemption gift but will automatically qualify for the Contest.
b. Contest (Grand Prize x 5)
i. Every four (4) points received entitles the participant to one (1) contest entry automatically.
ii. The Grand Prize winners will be determined by the total number of qualified entries received during the Contest Period divided by 5.5, for example: if the total number of qualified entries is 20,503, then this number will be divided by 5.5 and rounded to the nearest lower whole number which is 3,727. Hence the 3,727th, 7,454th, 11,181st, 14,908th and 18,635th qualified entries will each win the Grand Prize. In the event the shortlisted entry is disqualified, the next earlier entry will be the replacement winner, for example: the replacement winner for the 3,727th qualified entry is qualified entry 3,726th.
iii. Grand Prize is RM10,000 cash each.
iv. Each participant is eligible to only win one (1) Grand Prize during the Contest Period.
v. The eligible winners will be notified by telephone and will be required to correctly answer a question before being declared a winner. In the event the eligible winner fails to correctly answer the question, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and find another eligible winner as replacement.
vi. All prizes must be claimed at winners’ own expense within 60 days after the date of notification of winnings. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited by the Organiser 60 days after the date of notification of winnings.
5. Proof of postage of the entry form is not proof of receipt. The Organiser will not be responsible for entries that are lost, delayed or sent to the wrong address.
6. The Organiser reserves the automatic right to disqualify any incomplete, illegible, disfigured and late entries or entries without the right proof of purchase.
7. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason.
8. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage or claim resulting from participation in this Contest.
9. By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
10. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the official Rules and Regulations and decisions of the Organiser.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, delete or add to the Rules and Regulations of this Contest without any prior notice at any time and the participants shall be bound to such changes.
12. Organiser’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entertained.
13. The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with you. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil your request in relation to this Contest.
14. If you inform the Organiser that the information should not be used as a basis for further contact, the Organiser will respect your request. Your information will not be shared with other companies or partners for their independent use.
15. To participate, participants shall mail entry forms via normal mail to Dutch Lady Milkathon Contest 2014, P.O. Box 3202, 47507 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Entries sent via courier service, express delivery, registered delivery and/or other means of delivery than the one prescribed shall be automatically disqualified.
16. The Contest Rules and Regulations are prepared in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of inconsistencies between the English and Bahasa Malaysia versions, the English language version shall prevail.