Lets join Rm8,888 Sinus Survey Contest to stand a chance to win Asens Indoor Air Sterilizer worth RM599.
This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia who is suffering from Sinus allergies symptoms at the aged 18 and above. Parents of child / children of age 18 and below may participate on the child / children’s behalf. (as of 8 January 2014).
For every 100 valid entries, a random winner will be chosen. A maximum of ten (15) winners will be chosen.
How to join? Answer survey given.
Terms & Conditions
1. The “RM8,888 Sinus Survey” Contest [Contest] period is from 15th January to 28th February 2014 [Contest Period].
2. The Contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above, except for employees and immediate family members of MedKlinn International Sdn. Bhd. [Organizer].
3. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the Contest announcement are ineligible, null and void. The Organizer will not be responsible for and will not accept incomplete or incorrect entries. The Organizer is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by the Organizer for any reason.
4. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the Contest.
5. Incomplete email and mailing addresses are grounds for disqualification.
6. Each contestant is allowed to submit only one (1) entry during the Contest period. Submitting more than one (1) entry per contestant will result in disqualification.
7. For every 100 valid entries, a random winner will be chosen. A maximum of ten (15) winners will be chosen.
8. Contest results will only be announced one (1) month after the Contest closing date. If the winners do not respond to the notification within five (5) business days, it shall mean that the original winners forfeit the prize and other winners will be chosen.
9. The Organizer’s decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
10. Each Winner is entitled to only one prize and will be notified by phone, SMS and email.
11. The prizes cannot be exchanged or sold for cash and are non-transferable to any other person.
12. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Organizer in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value without prior notice.
13. All prizes must be claimed within one (1) month from the date of notification. Failure to collect the prizes within the stipulated time period will result in forfeiture of the prizes and the winners will have no claim whatsoever against the Organizer and its employees in the event of forfeiture thereof.
14. Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to the Organizer and its agencies to use contestants’ names and/or photographs for the purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without notice and/or compensation whatsoever. The Organizer is entitled and the winners irrevocably and unconditionally permit the Organizer to use, publish or feature the winners and friends for publicity and advertising purposes in any of the Organizer’s publications, websites and/or any promotional materials connected to the Contest.
15. By entering the Contest, the contestant conclusively is deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Contest’s Terms and Conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
16. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer of the Contest shall not entitle the contestants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer and its employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the contestants as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
17. The Organizer shall not be liable for any disruption to the Contest, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of disruption to the Contest, reasonable efforts shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the Contest on a fair and equitable basis to the contestants.
18. By entering this Contest, it is deemed that the contestants have read and have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may, result in forfeiture of any of the prizes at the Organizer’s absolute discretion.
19. The Organizer reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
To join visit HERE