Join The Art Of Lunch Box Photo Contest by share your lunch box photos with Ajinomoto and stand a chance to win cool prizes like Buffalo Smart Cooker , La Gourmet Thermal Wonder Cooker and many more.
How To Participate
• Participants need to fill up the one-time registration form for the Contest on Ajinomoto Facebook page.
• Prepare your own lunch box and capture two (2) photos – one of the lunch box and one of Participant holding the lunch box. Upload the photo of the lunch box and keep the other photo for verification purpose should Participant be chosen as one of the Winners.
• Participants can upload as many photos as they like during the Contest, but each Participant is only entitled to win ONCE in the Contest.
• The top ten (10) winners will be judged based on 50% votes from the public and 50% from the panel of our judges. Each person can only vote ONCE in the Contest.
Now, isn’t it a great idea to bring your own lunchbox to work tomorrow?
P/S Do remember to capture and keep a photo of you and the lunch box you submit for the contest for verification purpose should you be chosen as one of the winners. Terms & conditions apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participation in the Ajinomoto Malaysia’s Facebook The Art of Lunch Box Photo Contest (“Contest”) constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions (including any variations to the same made by Ajinomoto (Malaysia) Berhad (AMB) without any requirement of notice). All relevant instructions on the AMB’s Facebook Page form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia only except employees of AMB, their immediate families, affiliates, subsidiaries, related agencies and suppliers are ineligible to join the Contest.
3. Participant must be an individual and not a company or organization. Participants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter.
4. The Contest will run from 5 December 2013 to 20 January 2014.
5. All entries must be received by our system by 23:59:59 (Malaysian Time) on 20 January 2014 to qualify. Late and invalid entries will not be entertained. The time is based on our server’s system time.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
6. Participants need to fill up the one-time registration form for the Contest on Ajinomoto Facebook page.
7. Prepare your own lunch box and capture two (2) photos – one of the lunch box and one of Participant holding the lunch box. Upload the photo of the lunch box and keep the other photo for verification purpose should Participant be chosen as one of the Winners.
8. Participants can upload as many photos as they like during the Contest, but each Participant is only entitled to win ONCE in the Contest.
HOW TO WIN
9. The top ten (10) winners will be judged based on 50% votes from the public and 50% from the panel of our judges. Each person can only vote ONCE in the Contest.
10. Judges’ decision is final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
11. Winners will be announced on Ajinomoto Malaysia’s Facebook Page on 28 January 2014 (Monday) and contacted via phone or email.
12. Prize is not redeemable for cash and not transferable.
13. AMB will not be responsible for any loss or damaged delivery of the prizes.
14. Photo entries received will go through an internal review process before it is being published. AMB reserves the right to reject any entries that are incorrect, incomplete, suspicious or invalid. Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption to the Contest and/or prevent others from entering the Contest.
15. Once photo entries are published, Participants can get their friends to vote for their photos. To vote, the person must LIKE Ajinomoto Malaysia’s fan page first. Each person can only vote ONCE in the Contest.
16. By participating in the Contest, Participant warrants that:
I. All details provided together with the entry is true and accurate
II. All necessary rights and licenses to grant the rights set out in these Terms and Conditions have obtained
III. The photo is an original work without content that is hateful, threatening defamatory, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity gratuitous violence;
IV. Participant is the copyright owner or authorized licensor of all copyright work and subject matter comprising the photo;
17. AMB and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for :-
I. Any technical errors, whether due to inaccessibility of internet network disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attacks, unauthorized data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise;
II. Telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online;
III. Late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible e-mails;
IV. Failed, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed computer transmissions;
V. Any condition caused by events beyond the control of the AMB that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted;
VI. Any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the gift, or acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Contest; or
VII.Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest
18. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold AMB and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
19. AMB and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of the Prize, including, without limitation, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
20. Winners will be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility, and where lawful, publicity consent agreement, from AMB. By participating, winners agree to grant AMB and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name, details submitted through the Contest website, likeness, biographical data and statements for any purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, trade, or promotion, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
21. In the event that the winners cannot be contacted, the registration is ineligible, fails to claim a Prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required within three (3) months from the date of the winners’ announcement, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Refusal or return of the winners’ notification as undelivered will also result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
22. Appeals to check the status of entries will not be entertained.
23. If there is any event that prevents or hinders AMB’s conduct of the Contest or AMB’s ability to deliver the prizes to the winners, AMB may, in its discretion, cancel the Contest, recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
24. In case of any dispute, AMB reserves the right to make the final decision.
25. By uploading the photo and participating in the Contest, the participant grants AMB its licenses and assigns a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the photo as well as all other material provided by you to the Ajinomoto Malaysia at any time.
26. AMB reserves the right to use any material received during the Contest (including Participants’ names, email addresses, contact numbers, photos, etc.) for advertising, marketing and communication purposes without prior notice and without any fee paid.
27. AMB reserves the right to vary, delete or add any of the mechanism, prizes or terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
To join visit HERE