Emborg Power Panda want giving away 10 Emborg Power Panda aprons each week until 15 December 2013. Enter your best Emborg Power Panda cheese recipe now for a chance to win!
How to enter:
Entrants must visit the Emborg Power Panda Facebook page (www.facebook.com/EmborgPowerPanda)
and enter the competition by “liking” the competition and then submitting recipe. Hereafter you will have to enter your contact details in the fields provided.
50x Emborg – Power Panda Apron
Terms and Conditions
How to enter:
-Entrants must visit the Emborg Power Panda Facebook page (www.facebook.com/EmborgPowerPanda) and enter the competition by “liking” the competition and then submitting their recipe. Hereafter you will have to enter your contact details in the fields provided.
-Winners will be notified by email within 1 week of the close of the competition. Notification will be send to the email address supplied by the entrant when you entered the competition.
-Prizes will be send out to the address provided by the entrants and send to the entrants address within 28 days of the winners being announced on the Facebook page.
-Competition commences on Monday the 11th of November 2013 at 8.00am and ends at 11.59pm on Sunday the 15th of December 2013.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. By submitting an entry, entrants shall be deemed to have read, understood, accepted and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the competition.
2. This competition is open to Malaysian residents. The following persons shall not be eligible to participate in the competition:
– employees of Uhrenholt, subsidiaries and affiliates, agencies, sponsors, dealers, retailers, or any company associated with the competition and the immediate family members of such persons.
3. Competition commences on Monday the 11th of November 2013 at 8.00am and ends at 11.59pm on Sunday the 15th of December 2013.
4. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included.
5. There are 50 Emborg Power Panda Aprons to be won. Winners will be chosen by an independent jury based on inspiration and creativity on how to use and serve Power Panda Cheese in different ways.
6. Winners will be notified by email within 1 week of the close of the competition. Notification will be send to the email address supplied by the entrant when they entered the competition. Winners must respond to such notification within 14 days. Winners’ names may be published in advertising material or in the press.
7. All entrants must ensure that they have provided a valid email address and are contactable on the same email address. The Promoter will not be held responsible for an entrant’s email address becoming inaccessible during the competition.
8. If a winner does not respond to the notification email within 14 days of receipt or, whilst all reasonable attempts will be made to contact winners, the Promoters reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to withdraw the prize entitlement and to award the prize to a substitute who will be randomly drawn at the same time as the original winner. The substitute will be subject to the same terms and conditions.
9. Winners must, within 14 days of receiving notification, confirm the postal address to which they wish their prize to be delivered.
10. Prizes will be delivered to winners at the postal address they have provided, within 28 days of their confirmation of the delivery address.
11. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification of the same.
12. The Promoter does not accept any liability for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute waiver of those rights.
14. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
15. If there is a dispute to identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. The winner(s) must be aged 13 or over as specified by the rules of Facebook. Proof of identity and age may be required.
17. It is only possible to enter this competition online. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. This information you provide will only be used for administration of this competition. Facebook is not associated with this competition and by entering, you fully and completely release Facebook from any liability arising out of this competition.
18. By entering the competition, entrants acknowledge that their Facebook username, profile picture and any additional content submitted will be published on the Emborg Power Panda Facebook page and may be viewed by all web users.
19. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
20. Duplicate entries will not be considered and you will only be able to win once.
21. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
22. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will not be counted.
23. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions, virus, bugs or any other causes outside the control of the Promoter. Proof of receipt is not proof of entry.
24. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition.
25. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value in the event the original prizes offered are not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
26. The Promoters shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for any personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this competition.
27. The Promoter’s decision regarding all matters in relation to this competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. Personal details will be retained for the purposes of operating this competition only, unless permission is given for details to be used for future marketing purposes. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
29. The Promoter is Uhrenholt A/S, Teglgårdsparken 106, DK-5500 Middelfart. www.uhrenholt.com
30. These terms and conditions of the competition shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the Malaysian law.
To submit you recipe visit HERE