Baucer TESCO bernilai lebih RM42,000 untuk dimenangi dengan menyertai Peraduan Ceria Dutch Lady. Peraduan ini hanya berlangsung di TESCO dan tamat pada 4 Disember 2013.
Cara Untuk Menyertai:
1. Beli mana-mana produk jenama Dutch Lady dan/atau Friso® Gold bernilai minimum RM60 dan ke atas dalam satu resit di mana-mana pasar raya Tesco untuk kelayakan satu pernyertaan. (lihat detail senarai produk terlibat pada terma & syarat)
2. Jawab satu soalan mudah: “Peraduan Ceria Dutch Lady eksklusif untuk pelanggan Tesco sahaja.
3. Hantar jawapan anda ke 32632 dengan cara berikut:
a) Taip DLTESCO tarikh resit HHBBTT<space>no resit Tesco 15 digit <space>jumlah produk Dutch Lady dan/atau Friso® Gold RM00.00<space>nombor KP 12 digit <space>jawapan kepada soalan<space>nama dan hantar SMS ke 32632.
b) Contoh: DLTESCO 101113 123456789012345 RM72.00 780505105678 Betul Aishah Ali
c) Simpan resit jualan (bertarikh dalam Tempoh Peraduan) sebagai bukti pembelian.
Dalam peraduan ini terdapat 2 peringkat hadiah:
a. Tahap 1: Hadiah Utama x 8, Hadiah Pertama x 15 dan Hadiah Kedua x 20
-Para peserta dengan 8 jumlah pembelian tertinggi yang mengambil bahagian dalam jenama produk Dutch Lady dan / atau Friso ® Gold dalam tempoh peraduan akan memenangi Hadiah Utama. (Baucar Tesco RM1,000)
-Para peserta dengan 15 jumlah pembelian tertinggi seterusnya yang menyertai peraduan jenama produk Dutch Lady dan / atau Friso ® Gold dalam Tempoh Peraduan akan memenangi Hadiah Pertama. (Baucar Tesco RM800)
-Para peserta dengan 20 jumlah pembelian tertinggi seterusnya menyertai peraduan jenama produk Dutch Lady dan / atau Friso ® Gold dalam tempoh Peraduan akan memenangi Hadiah Kedua. (Baucar Tesco RM500)
b. Tahap 2: Hadiah Mingguan x 20 x 4 minggu
i. Pemenang Hadiah Mingguan akan ditentukan berdasarkan yang pertama 20 penyertaan SMS layak yang diterima pada awal setiap Minggu Peraduan. (Baucar Tesco RM150)
Terma & Syarat
1. The “Ceria Dutch Lady” Contest will run from 7 November 2013 to 4 December 2013 (“Contest Period”). Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad (“Organiser”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified. The contest will be held for 4 weeks and the weekly contest period are as follows (“Contest Week”):-
Week 1 Contest: 7 November to 13 November 2013
Week 2 Contest: 14 November to 20 November 2013
Week 3 Contest: 21 November to 27 November 2013
Week 4 Contest: 28 November to 4 December 2013
2. This contest is open to all citizens of Malaysia above 18 years of age (as at 7 November 2013) who are subscribers of prepaid and postpaid services of Celcom, Digi and/or Maxis, except the employees and immediate families of the Organiser, including its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies.
3. To participate in the contest:
a. Participants must purchase any Dutch Lady and/or Friso® Gold brand of products (Dutch Lady UHT Milk (Kid/School/250ml/1L), Dutch Lady Sterilised Milk, Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk Powder,Dutch Lady Instant Milk Powder, Dutch Lady Chocolate Drink, Dutch Lady Pasteurised Milk, Dutch Lady 0% Fat Drinking Yogurt, Dutch Lady Low Fat Yogurt, Dutch Lady Growing Up Milk (123/456/6+), Dutch Lady ActivGold, Friso® Gold 3, Friso® Gold 4 and/ or Frisomum Gold) worth RM60 and above in a single receipt at any participating Tesco supermarkets during the Contest Period. A single receipt with the purchase of RM60.00 and above from any participating product entitles the participant to one (1) SMS entry.
b. Answer one simple question: “Ceria Dutch Lady” Contest is exclusive for Tesco customers only. True or False.
c. Type DLTESCO<space>date of receipt DDMMYY<space>15 digit Tesco receipt
number<space>total amount for Dutch Lady and/or Friso® Gold products RM00.00<space>12 digit
IC number<space>answer to question<space>name and SMS to 32632. Example: DLTESCO 101113
123456789012345 RM72.00 780505105678 Betul Aishah Ali
d. Retain original sales receipt with matching Tesco receipt number and receipt amount as the SMS entry as proof of purchase.
e. Each day during the Contest Period, the contest begins at 12.00am and ends at 11.59pm.
f. Participants will be charged RM 0.30 for each SMS received. The charges are in addition to the standard SMS fee charged by the participant’s mobile phone operator. The Organiser shall not reimburse the participants for the charges incurred.
g. Participants are permitted to participate in this contest via the use of mobile phones only.
4. There are two (2) tiers in this Contest:
a. Tier 1: Grand Prize x 8, First Prize x 15 and Second Prize x 20
i. The participants with the 8 highest purchase amount of participating Dutch Lady and/or Friso® Gold brand of products within the Contest Period will win the Grand Prizes, the participants with the next 15 highest purchase amount of participating Dutch Lady and/or Friso® Gold brand of products within the Contest Period will win the First Prizes and the participants with the next 20 highest purchase amount of participating Dutch Lady and/or Friso® Gold brand of products within the Contest Period will win the
b. Tier 2: Weekly Prize x 20 x 4 weeks
i. The Weekly Prize winners will be determined based on the first 20 qualified SMS entries received at the beginning of each Contest Week.
c. The eligible prize winners of both Tier 1 and Tier 2 will be contacted via telephone. Should the first attempt to call the eligible winner fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc, another three (3) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organiser reserves the right to select the next qualified participant. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
d. The eligible winners will be required to submit by courier the original Tesco sales receipt (with matching Tesco receipt number and receipt amount as the SMS entry) within three (3) working days as proof of purchase.
e. Each participant is eligible to only win one (1) Tier 1 prize and one (1) Tier 2 prize during the Contest Period.
f. The eligible winners will be notified by telephone and will be required to correctly answer a simple question before being declared a winner. In the event the eligible winner fails to correctly answer the simple question, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and find another eligible winner as replacement.
5. The Organiser and the companies involved in this contest shall not be held liable in any way for delays, non-deliveries and/or interruptions of SMS messages sent and shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use of the mobile phone or subscriber’s account in conjunction with this contest.
6. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
7. All prizes must be claimed at winners’ own expense within 60 days after the date of notification of winnings. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited by the Organiser 60 days after the date of notification of winnings.
8. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage or claim resulting from participation in this contest.
9. By participating in this contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
10. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the official Rules and Regulations and decisions of the Organiser.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, delete or add to these Rules and Regulations without any prior notice at any time and the participants shall be bound to such changes.
12. Organiser’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entertained.
13. The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with you. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil your request in relation to this Contest.
14. If you inform the Organiser that the information should not be used as a basis for further contact, the Organiser will respect your request. Your information will not be shared with other companies or partners for their independent use.
15. The Contest Rules and Regulations are prepared in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of inconsistencies between the English and Bahasa Malaysia versions, the English language version shall prevail.
Jika ada sebarang soalan tanya di SINI