Stand a chance to Win a year’s (12 month) cat food supply from Sheba products with just a picture of your preety cat on Instagram.
The way is simply follow they on Instagram at @ShebaMalaysia and upload an image that encapsulates you, your passion and your cat in a single photograph along with the hashtags #captureyourpassion #ShebaMalaysia
Steps to Participate:
1. LIKE the SHEBA Malaysia Facebook Fan Page at https://www.facebook.com/ShebaMalaysia
2. Follow @ShebaMalaysia on Instagram and upload photos or a collage of your photos to show us what you are passionate about and how your cat is part of those passions.
3. To be eligible, you must use the hashtag #captureyourpassion and #ShebaMalaysia with mentioning @ShebaMalaysia in your Instagram photo caption.
This contest is running from 1 October 2013 and ending at 2359hrs on 26 November 2013. (3 week remaining after this post). Advice from eMenang, make sure you photo not show ‘aurat’ ok..
*1 Weekly winner for 8 weeks will receive 1 year supply* of Sheba products.
Winner Week 1 -3.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Rules & Eligibility
1. This Contest will be governed by these terms and conditions and details of the contest (collectively referred to as the “Terms & Conditions”). Every participant agrees that these Terms & Conditions have been read and understood and by their participation in the Contest, agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2. The SHEBA Capture Your Passion Instagram Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is organised by Mars Foods Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”), which is solely responsible for the execution and management of the Contest.
3. Subject to Clause 1.4, the Contest is open to all citizens and residents of Malaysia who are cat owners and are at least 13 years of age at the time of entry. Participants below the age of eighteen (18) are required to obtain written parental/guardian approval to take part in the Contest, and to provide that to the Organizer on request.
4. The Contest is not open to the employees of the Organiser, distributor, advertising and sales promotion agencies and their immediate family members. “Immediate family members” include any of these: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, children or step children (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, brother, sister, step-sibling and first cousins.
5. All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and subject to proof at the request of the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these Terms & Conditions or that interferes with the entry process.
6. Participation is via a Facebook and Instagram application. Participants must adhere to the rules and regulations set by Facebook and Instagram. Facebook and Instagram are in no way liable for any content, including user-generated content and any content hosted.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries or any entry which violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified.
2. Contest Period
8. The SHEBA Capture Your Passion Instagram Contest will run for 8 weeks starting at 0000hrs on 1 October 2013 and ending at 2359hrs on 26 November 2013 (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Period”). Each week in the Contest Period is hereinafter referred to as a “Contest Week”, and each Contest Week starts at 0000hrs on the first day of that Contest Week and ends at 2350hrs on the last day of that Contest week..
9. Participants are allowed to register to join the Contest at any time during the Contest Period.
1. Participants may submit as many entries in each Contest Week as they wish.
2. No proof of purchase is required to join the Contest.
3. To enter the Contest, you must successfully complete all the following steps:
3.1. LIKE the SHEBA Malaysia Facebook Fan Page at https://www.facebook.com/ShebaMalaysia
3.2. Follow @ShebaMalaysia on Instagram and upload photos or a collage of your photos to show us what you are passionate about and how your cat is part of those passions.
3.3. To be eligible, you must use the hashtag #captureyourpassion and #ShebaMalaysia with mentioning @ShebaMalaysia in your Instagram photo caption.
1. There will be 1 winner selected for each Contest Week based on the creativity, originality and style of the entries and the way each entry displays the ‘passion’ theme of the Contest. The Contest is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winners.
2. The number of Instagram photos submitted does not increase the chances of winning.
3. All submitted photos will appear in a gallery on the Facebook Application for the Contest.
4. Only photos containing hashtag #captureyourpassion and #ShebaMalaysia with mentioning @SHEBAMalaysia in the Instagram photo caption will be featured and qualified in the Contest.
5. Photos from protected profiles on Instagram that are not traceable will be eligible for the contest.
6. Participants can submit more than one photo post for each Contest Week.
7. Entries which are deemed to have been created at the expense of a cat’s welfare will be disqualified.
8. Entry photos using online materials or photos of a cat that is not the participant’s own cat will be disqualified.
5. Winner Selection
1. The winner of each Contest Week will be chosen at the end of that Contest Week.
2. Winners will be notified via SHEBA Malaysia’s Facebook and Instagram every Thursday (end of Contest Week) of the Contest Period.
3. At the end of every Contest Week, the Organiser will select one (1) entry from the entries submitted during that Contest Week as the winner, based on the criteria listed in 4.1 above.
4. Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entry that the Organiser believes has been made (a) via participation in a syndicate and/or (b) via any form of machine-assisted intervention enabling multiple computer generated entries, will be disqualified. The Organiser reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address should it deem these entries to be in violation of these Terms & Conditions.
5. Any decision by the Organiser is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
1. Each of the eight (8) winners of the SHEBA Capture Your Passion Instagram Contest 2013 will win a 12-month supply (6 cartons of 85g canned food = 72 cans, and 6 cartons of 70g pouch food = 144 pouches) of SHEBA products.
2. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
3. Prizes are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Winners will be informed where to collect their prizes. In the event the winners are unable to collect their prizes personally, they may send a representative on their behalf. The representative must present a photocopy of the winner’s IC/passport and a Letter of Authorisation signed by the winner authorising the representative to redeem the prize on the winner’s behalf. If the winner is less than eighteen (18) years old the representative must also present the written approval of the winner’s parent/guardian.
7. Notification of Winners
1. Results for each Contest Week in the SHEBA Capture Your Passion Instagram Contest will be announced every Thursday (end of that Contest Week) of the Contest Period.
2. Winners will be notified via email and/or by phone. Winner announcements will also be posted on SHEBA Malaysia’s Facebook page.
3. The winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all these Terms & Conditions prior to receiving their prize, as well as a written acceptance of the prize itself.
4. In the event the Organiser cannot for whatever reason contact a winner within two (1) weeks from the date of the announcement of winners, the Organiser reserves the right to select another winner (for the SHEBA Capture Your Passion Instagram Contest) to replace that winner, based on the criteria listed in 4.1 above.
5. The Organiser’s decision on any matter concerning the Contest is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest, including the determination of the winners. No correspondences or appeals will be entertained.
8. Rights of the Organiser
1. Subject to applicable laws and regulations, the Organiser may at its absolute discretion modify, annul or rescind these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
2. If for any reason, any aspect of the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Organiser which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, or invalidate any affected entries.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, illegible, disfigured or late entries automatically or when authenticity of an entry is questionable.
4. The Organiser may at its sole discretion, disqualify any entries and prohibit further participation in the Contest by any person whom the Organiser reasonably believes has tampered with the entry process or with the operation of the Contest or who has acted in violation of these Terms &Conditions or in a disruptive manner or for any other reason.
5. Any participant who submits an entry or other material or information which the Organiser reasonably considers is inappropriate for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to obscene, illicit or otherwise inappropriate written and/or photo content will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to win any prizes.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize of similar value without prior notice.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner (for the SHEBA Capture Your Passion Instagram Contest), based on the criteria listed in 4.1 above, in the event the Organiser has reasonable grounds for believing that the selected winner has contravened any part of these Terms & Conditions.
8. Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Organiser.
9. The Organiser may require participants to validate any one or all of their entries in the Contest or to provide more information to allow the Organiser to verify the participants’ entries, at any time during the Contest Period prior to being eligible to redeem any prize.
10. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Organiser and its agencies to use the relevant winner’s name, entry and/or photograph for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation, approval or notice.
11. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organiser by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner (and/or their companions) as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
12. The Organiser’s decision on any matter concerning the Contest is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest, including the determination of the winners. No correspondences or appeals will be entertained.
13. The Organiser is not responsible or liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites.