Rebut peluang keemasan untuk memenangi hadiah-hadiah lumayan bersama Peraduan MILO Fuel For Champions. Untuk Hadiah utama, pemenang akan memenangi emas seberat 1 kilogram yang bernilai kira-kira Rm150,000.00! Wow menarik bukan? Peraduan ini bermula 1 Oktober 2013 hingga 25 November 2013.
1) Beli sebarang produk MILO yang mengambil bahagian. (Sila rujuk Jadual Bukti Pembelian).
2) Lengkapkan Bahagian A, Bahagian B dan butir peribadi anda, serta 1 (satu) Bukti Pembelian dan hantarkan ke alamat berikut:
PERADUAN MILO FUEL FOR CHAMPIONS
Nestle Products Sdn. Bhd. (45229-H),
Peti Surat 8113, Pejabat Pos Kelana Jaya,
46782 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Review Contest daripada eMenang.
Hadiah-hadiah bagi peraduan ini dibahagikan kepada 2 peringkat.
Peringkat 1: Hadiah Mingguan: Terdapat sejumlah 20 hadiah mingguan untuk 8 minggu berturut-turut. Maknanya disini, terdapat 160 hadiah mingguan untuk dimenangi sepanjang tempoh peraduan. Tempoh mingguan adalah seperti berikut:
Minggu 1: 01/10 – 07/10/2013• Minggu 2: 08/10 – 14/10/2013
- Minggu 3: 15/10 – 21/10/2013 • Minggu4: 22/10 – 28/10/2013
- Minggu 5: 29/10 – 04/11/2013 • Minggu 6: 05/11 – 11/11/2013
- Minggu 7: 12/11 – 18/11/2013 • Minggu 8: 19/11 – 25/11/2013
Nombor-nombor bersiri kemenangan akan memenangi hadiah mingguan berupa baucar hadiah untuk barangan kemas emas bernilai RM 1000 setiap satu.
Peringkat 2: Hadiah Cabaran Akhir Utama MILO: 10 finalis akan dipilih untuk mengambil bahagian dalam Cabaran Akhir Utama MILO untuk menentukan nilai hadiah-hadiah cabaran yang akan dimenangi oleh setiap finalis.Cabaran akan diadakan di tempat awam di Lembah Klang yang akan ditentukan oleh pihak penganjur pada 19 Disember 2013.
Terma & Syarat
Contest Rules & Regulations
Organiser & Eligibility
1. The PERADUAN MILO FUEL FOR CHAMPIONS [“Contest”] is organised by Nestlé Products Sdn. Bhd. [45229-H] [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 years of age and above as of 01/10/2013.
2. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:
- a) Employees of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses]; and/or
- b) Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses].
1. The Contest will run from 01/10/2013 to 25/11/2013 [“the Contest Period”]. The Organiser shall reserve the right to amend the Contest Period and Contest Mechanics at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
1. For every purchase of any participating MILO products during the Contest Period will entitle you to enter the Contest. Please refer to the proof of purchase table [“POP Table”] shown in the entry form for the complete list of participating products and the proof of purchase [“POP”] required to enter the Contest. Only MILO products distributed by the Organiser will be accepted.
2. Each entry form submitted, must be individually and originally filled, complete with the required details, correct count of winning medals in the illustration shown in the entry form and must be accompanied with the required POP. Incomplete, illegible and/or inaccurate entry form[s], entries with the wrong answers, entries with incorrect and/or defective POP will be disqualified.
3. Each participant is entitled/eligible to submit more than 1 [one] entry but each entry must be accompanied with 1 [one] POP in 1 [one] envelope. Envelopes containing multiple entries and/or POP will be disqualified.
4. Each entry must be posted by ordinary mail to the PO Box address as stated. Each envelope posted must be affixed with stamp of correct postage cost. The Organiser will not be responsible for any non-receipt of postal deliveries due to insufficient postage or incorrect address. Entries received via dispatch, courier service, POS Laju and/or any other means of delivery will be automatically disqualified. Proof of postage of the entry shall not constitute proof of receipt by the Organiser.
5. Each qualified entry form received during the Contest Period will be allocated a serial number as per stated in the POP Table.
1. The prizes for the Contest are divided into 2 [two] tiers.
2. Tier 1 – Weekly Prizes:
There are 20 [twenty] Weekly Prizes for 8 [eight] consecutive weeks. There are a total of 160 [one hundred and sixty] Weekly Prizes to be won through-out the Contest Period. The weekly periods are as follows:
- Week 1: 01/10 – 07/10/2013 • Week 2: 08/10 – 14/10/2013
- Week 3: 15/10 – 21/10/2013 • Week 4: 22/10 – 28/10/2013
- Week 5: 29/10 – 04/11/2013 • Week 6: 05/11 – 11/11/2013
- Week 7: 12/11 – 18/11/2013 • Week 8: 19/11 – 25/11/2013
3. The total qualified entries serial numbers allocated each week will be divided by 20 [twenty] to derive the winning serial numbers for each week’s Weekly Prizes. The winning serial numbers will be the closest, lower whole number that results after the stated division.
For example: If the total qualified entries serial numbers for Week 1 are 888, then the total will be divided by 20 to derive the winning serial numbers. The winners of Weekly Prizes will be entries with serial number 44 as the first winning serial number, the 88 as the second winning serial number and so forth.
4. The winning serial numbers will each win the Weekly Prize of Gift Vouchers for gold jewellery worth RM1,000 [Ringgit Malaysia: one thousand].
5. Each participant can only win 1 [one] Weekly Prize each week and a maximum of 2 [two] Weekly Prizes throughout the Contest Period. In the event a chosen winner had already won 2 [two] Weekly Prizes, then the following Weekly Prize will be won by the following higher serial number of the corresponding winning serial number.
6. Tier 2 – MILO Grand Finals Challenge Prizes:
A total of 10 [ten] finalists [“Finalist”] will be selected to participate in a MILO Grand Finals Challenge [“Challenge”] to determine the worth of Challenge Prizes won by each Finalist. The Challenge will be held on 19th December 2013 at a public venue in Klang Valley determined by the Organiser. The Organiser shall reserve the right to amend the Challenge date at any time without prior notice.
7. The total qualified entries serial numbers allocated through-out the Contest Period will be divided by 10 [ten] to derive the serial numbers of the Finalists for the Challenge. The serial numbers will be the closest, lower whole number that results after the stated division. For example: If the total qualified entries serial numbers are 32,888 entries, then the total will be divided by 10 to derive the serial numbers of the Finalists. The Finalists will be entries with serial number 3,288 as the first serial number, the 6,576 as the second serial number and so forth.
8. Only the selected Finalist whose names and details are written on the entry form may participate in the Challenge. Eligibility of participation is strictly non-transferable. Finalists will be contacted via telephone, based on the number provided in the entry form and will be given details for the participation in the Challenge. In the event any of the Finalists is un-contactable after 3 [three] attempts, declines or unable to participate in the Challenge for any reason whatsoever, then he/she will be disqualified and the following higher serial number of the corresponding selected serial number will be selected as the substitute Finalist.
9. In any event, upon confirmation of participation the Finalist then fails to participate on the day of Challenge, the Finalist will then forfeit his/her Challenge Prize automatically.
10. The Challenge Prizes are as follows:
- 1 [One] Grand Prize of 1kg Gold Bar worth RM151,000 [Ringgit Malaysia: one hundred fifty one thousand].
- 1 [One] Second Prize of 500g Gold Bar worth RM76,000 [Ringgit Malaysia: seventy six thousand].
- 1 [One] Third Prize of 100g Gold Bar worth RM17,500 [Ringgit Malaysia: seventeen thousand five hundred].
- 7 [Seven] Consolation Prize of 50g Gold Bar worth RM8,750 [Ringgit Malaysia: eight thousand seven hundred and fifty] each.
11. All 10 [ten] selected Finalists must participate in a series of challenges set by the Organisers during the Challenge to determine the worth of Challenge Prize they will win. The mechanics of the series of challenges will only be disclosed to the Finalists during the Challenge event. Each participant can win 1 [one] Challenge Prize only.
Liability & Responsibility
1. All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for all the Prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any. The value of Gold Prizes is correct as at date of printing. Weekly Prizes Gold Vouchers are valid for jewellery only. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and the Challenge, and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner. Pictures of prizes shown in the entry form are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual prizes.
2. All winners will be notified by post. All Prizes must be claimed from the Organiser within 3 [three] months from the date the Prizes are available for collection. All unclaimed Prizes will be forfeited. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the postal notification to the winner[s].
3. Winners and/or their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes and agree to release and hold the Organiser free and harmless of any liability. The winners list will also be announced in the Organiser’s website [www.milo.com.my].
Rights of the Organiser
1. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The prizes are non-transferable and all prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for credit and other items or voucher in part or in full.
2. By submitting their entries for the Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to use the names and/or photographs of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the winners and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership and/or other forms of compensation on the materials.
1. By participating, Participants grant the Organiser and its affiliates the permission to use his/her name, photograph or image for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any and all media without additional compensation, notification or permission.
2. By participating in the Contest, the Organiser agrees to only collect it, use it on the Fan Page and the Website and protect it as set out below. This section also outlines the Participants’ rights regarding data protection, and tells the Participant how to contact the Organiser.
3. At times the Organiser may retain third parties to process the Participant’s personal details. All such third parties are contractually obliged not to use the Participant’s personal data in any way other than that which is specified herein.
4. Under the Malaysian law, the Participants’ rights include:
a. a right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal detail at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us with the Participant’s name and email address so that we can remove it.
b. a right to obtain a copy of the personal data which we hold about you [we reserve the right to charge a small fee for the exercise of this right].
5. If the Participants wish to raise any data protection issue with the Organiser, or exercise any of their legal rights, please contact the Organiser at email@example.com.
6. The Organiser take reasonable precautions to keep the Participant’s personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do the same. Please note, however, that the Organiser may release the Participant’s personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Contest Rules & Regulations are prepared in several languages. In the event of inconsistencies between all the versions, the English version shown on the website shall prevail.
2. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondences thereon will be entertained.
3. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the Contest Rules & Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.
Dapatkan borang peraduan di kedai-kedai atau pasaraya berhampiran anda. Anda juga boleh download borang peraduan di SINI.