Get a chance to WIN RM1,000 or RM500 every month. Just buy Lot100 Gummy and SMS the unique code. 40 winners every month! You need to sms your entry with the correct answer. Winner is based on correct answer and lucky draw.
If you want save budget, you can also participate in this Contest by send your entries via their website.
How To Partipate
STEP: Purchase Lot 100 Gummy, Lot 100 Frutube or Lot 100 Sour which has a contest strip or sticker on it’s wrapping paper.
STEP: Answer the question: Does Lot100 Mango gummy contain Vitamin C? Yes/No
STEP: Look for the unique code printed inside the packing or on a sticker
STEP: SMS your answer to 36828 in the following format:
Name<space>Identity Card Number<space>Answer to question
(or submit online [Submit HERE].)
Promotion starts from 1st August 2013- 30th April 2014
- 40 winners every month from August 2013 to April 2014 (9 months).
- Each month, there will be 20 winners of RM1,000.00 and 20 winners of RM500.00 cash prizes
Terms & Conditions
1. The ‘Lot100 SMS & Win’ (contest) is organized by Cocoaland Industry Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 203054-X) (‘Organizer’) and is open to all Malaysian residents who have attained the age of 18 years at the date of the commencement of the contest. i.e. 1st August 2013, except employees of the Organizer, its subsidiaries and associate companies, agents and distributors and their immediate families.
2. The contest will run from 1st August 2013 to 30th April 2014 (‘Contest Period’). The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without notice. The contest details can be viewed at www.cocoaland.com
3. The participating products are Lot 100 Gummy 33g, 150g, 320g; Lot 100 Frutube 35g; Lot100 Sour+ 12g, 40g, 100g, 280g.
4. To participate:
- a. Step 1: Purchase Lot 100 Gummy, Lot 100 Frutube or Lot 100 Sour+ which has a contest strip or sticker on it’s wrapping paper.
- b. Step 2: Answer the question: Does Lot100 Mango gummy contain Vitamin C? Yes/No
- c. Step 3: Look for the unique code printed inside the packing or on a sticker
- d. Step 4: SMS your answer to 36828 in the following format: Lot100Unique CodeFull NameIdentity Card NumberAnswer to question
5. There is a service charge of 30sen per SMS
6. Monthly winner announcement and closing date is as follows:
a. Closing date to SMS the entries: 30th of every month.
b. Winner announcement Date: 15th of following month
7. The packing with the unique code must be kept as proof of purchase.
8. Each unique code is eligible for one entry only. Participants who send in multiple entries using the same unique code will have their multiple entries disqualified.
9. Participants may send in more than one entry, but each entry must have one unique code and is duly complied with the terms and conditions herein contained and such other conditions as may be imposed by the Organizer at any time and from time to time.
10. Product involved is Lot100 Gummy, Sour+ and Frutube which has the contest strip or contest sticker.
11. Contest prizes are as follows:
a. 40 winners every month from August 2013 to April 2014 (9 months).
b. Each month, there will be 20 winners of RM1,000.00 and 20 winners of RM500.00 cash prizes
12. Winners will also be contacted by the organizer by telephone. Winners who fail to be contacted by the organizer after 3 days and 3 attempts shall be disqualified and the organizer reserves the right to select another winner.
13. Winners must submit their packaging with the unique code and a certified true copy of their NRIC to the organizer within 2 weeks from the date of notification of winning.
14. Winners must claim their prizes in person and attend selected public relations activities held by the organizer in conjunction with the contest.
15. The prizes won are not transferable.
16. The organizer reserves the right to publish and/or use the names, photographs, NRIC numbers and addresses of the contest participants for promotional, commercial and publicity purposes deemed appropriate by the organizer for such period of time as may be deemed required by the organizer without notice and without seeking prior consent from the participants and the participants shall not claim whatsoever against the organizer for royalties or compensation fees or other form of payments for the same.
17. Participants who fail to meet or adhere to these and other terms and conditions as may be imposed by the organizer at any time and from time to time will be automatically disqualified.
18. The winners must claim their prizes at locations to be solely determined by the Organizer.
19. The organizer reserves the right to replace any of the prizes with another in any form to be solely determined by the organizer, of equal value at any time without prior notice.
20. By participating in the contest, participants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Organizer, its agents, servants, employees or representatives from and against any and all claims, suits, judgments, damages, liabilities and losses, arising out of or attributable to their participation in the Contest or usage of the prize. Participants also unconditionally agree with the contest terms and conditions and the decision of the Organizer and the panel of judges of the contest. The organizer reserves the right to change, vary or amend these terms and conditions, the contest procedures and/or any other matters related thereto at its absolute discretion and without prior notice.
21. These terms and conditions contained herein will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the contest.
22. Visit www.cocoaland.com for more details of the contest. Please note that the Organizer DOES NOT organize any consumer contest through mobile phone SIM cards, SMS or any other mechanism other than that published in www.cocoaland.com
23. If there is any discrepancy between the English and Bahasa Malaysia version of the contest terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.