If you purchase any Joven Water Heater within 15 June to 31 December 2013, dont forget to join Joven Easy Win Online Contest because you will stand a chance win iPad Mini.
The contest will run from Week 1 – Week 30. A winner with the best slogan and complete entry will be selected Weekly from June 15th 2013 – Dec 31st 2013.
So don’t wait, submit in your E-Warranty Now and Win!
How to win?
Step 1: Purchase any Joven Water Heater within Contest Period from 15 June – 31 Dec 2013.
Step 2: Fill in the E-Warranty Online and complete a slogan of 20 words. (HERE)
Step 3: Submit and stand your chance to Win an Ipad Mini Weekly!
Terms & Conditions
1. JOVEN’s Easy Win (“Contest”) is open to all to all Malaysians aged 18 years and above (as at the date of Contest entry) who are residents of Malaysia. This Contest is subject to the laws of Malaysia and is not offered or valid outside Malaysia.
2. Employees of JOVEN Marketing Sdn Bhd, JOVEN Electric Co. Sdn Bhd and the JOVEN group of companies, their associated agencies, dealers, distributors, sponsors and immediate families may participate in this Contest but will not be eligible to be selected as winners.
3. The Contest runs from 15th June to 31st December 2013 (“Contest Period”).
4.Participants are required to log into JOVEN’s website and fill in the e-warranty of JOVEN water heater purchased. The JOVEN Easy Win Contest requires participants to write a phrase on why they choose JOVEN. The best written phrase based on creativity will win a prize.
5. Each participant is allowed one entry per unit purchased.
6. JOVEN Marketing will select one (1) winner each week up to 30 winners throughout the Contest Period.
7. JOVEN Marketing reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part with that of similar value at any time at their sole discretion without prior notice, liability or compensation.
8. The prize shall be non-transferable and is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or otherwise in part or in full. The winner must abide by the terms and conditions imposed by the party(ies) arranging and/or providing for the prize.
9. Winners will be announced on JOVEN website and/or any other media each week throughout the contest period.
10. JOVEN Marketing will contact the winner via the winner’s mobile phone or email address supplied. Participants are encouraged to keep their mobile phones active and to constantly check their emailing accounts. In the event a winner is not contactable after three (3) attempts over a period of three (3) consecutive days, (JOVEN Marketing) at its’ sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify their eligibility and the next qualified Participant will be selected the winner.
11. Winners from Klang Valley are required to collect the prize directly from JOVEN Marketing office. Prize will be couriered to outstation winners.
12. Duplicate or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
13. The Winner will need to produce their original identity card and their mobile phone number for winner verification purposes. No representative will be allowed to collect the prize on behalf of the winner.
14. The prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and JOVEN Marketing excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
15. The winners is responsible for any taxes, fees or charges payable in respect of any prize awarded to them.
16. By participating in the Contest, Participants have expressly consented for his particulars to be posted in any other medium that JOVEN Marketing sees fit for the purpose of announcing the winners.
17. Acceptance of the prize constitutes the winner’s unconditional agreement to and permission to JOVEN Marketing and its agencies to use the winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, editorial, promotional, marketing, trade and/or other purposes without further compensation and notice, unless prohibited by law. JOVEN Marketing fully reserves its rights to such forms of publicity and publication.
18. Results once announced are final and binding. Disputes or appeals will not be entertained.
19. By participating in the Contest, each Participant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions herein and the decision(s) of JOVEN Marketing which shall be final and binding at all times.
20. The Contest shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Malaysia and by entering this Contest, each participant hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia. However, it shall be the sole responsibility and obligation of each Participant to ensure that he complies with and does not contravene any laws to which he may be personally subject.
21. JOVEN Marketing reserves the right to at any time, to add to, delete, vary or amend the terms and conditions herein or change or modify any aspect of this Contest, in whole or in part at any time and from time to time and at its sole discretion without notice and without liability to any participant or any other party. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, JOVEN Marketing reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest, in whole or in part at any time and from time to time and at its sole and absolute discretion without notice and without liability to any participant or any other party. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, JOVEN Marketing reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest at any time during the Contest Period without any notice and without any liability or compensation whatsoever to any participant or to any other party. In the event of such cancellation, termination or suspension of this Contest, JOVEN Marketing may at its sole and absolute discretion choose not to award the prize in respect of this Contest or choose not to select any winner from all the qualified entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension of this Contest.
22. Without prejudice to Clause 20 above, if for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned, for reasons due to and including without limitation network failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of JOVEN Marketing or any party responsible for the running of any aspect of this Contest which corrupts or affects the administration or proper conduct of this Contest, JOVEN Marketing reserves its rights at its sole and absolute discretion in Clause 22 above and further reserves the right at its sole & absolute discretion to disqualify any individual or party who tampers with the entry process and take any action (including legal action) against such individual or party.
23. JOVEN Marketing shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of or in relation to the participation of any person in this Contest. Each participant (including the winner) shall without exception and without limitation fully indemnify JOVEN Marketing, its related companies and their respective directors, employees and agents (“Collectively referred to as Indemnified Parties”) against any action, claim, demand, loss, cost expense, damage, injury or liability of any kind whatsoever and howsoever arising to and incurred or suffered by the Indemnified Parties in connection with his or her participation in this Contest. Any delay, waiver, non-enforcement, modification, amendment, withdrawal or substitution of any term or condition contained herein shall not affect the operation of the other terms or conditions so affected by such a waiver, non-enforcement, modification, amendment, withdrawal or substitution and which shall remain in full force and effect.
24. Failure to comply with the said Terms & Conditions, rules, regulations, instructions and methods will result in the Participant being disqualified.