Join Domino’s Pizza Malaysia Mega Raya Online Contest to grab iMac, iPads and iPods. To participate in this contest you need to purchase domino pizza because you must submit passcode to be in the running to win prizes offered (passcode will provided with every 2 Pizza Deal purchase).
However, you can still in the running to win Freebies based on your score. (read below what is freebies).
No passcode? Don’t worry, you’re still in the running to win yummy freebies based on your score!
Contest Period: 15/07/2013 and ends 25/08/2013
Terms & Conditions
This Mega Raya Contest [“Contest”] begins 15/07/2013 and ends 25/08/2013 [“the Contest Period”].
This Contest is organised by Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd. (Domino’s Pizza) [“The Organiser”], and the Organiser reserves the right to end or extend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice.
This Contest is open to all residents of Malaysia, except employees and immediate family members of the Organiser, and their developer, advertising, promotion, event and PR agencies.
How to play:
- Before playing the game, users are required Like the Domino’s Pizza Malaysia Facebook page.
- They are then required to submit their full name, mobile phone number and email address registered on http://www.dominos.com.my.
- In the event that the user is not registered on the Domino’s Pizza Malaysia website, they will be required to do so before playing the game to be eligible to win prizes.
- The objective of the game is to match the pairs of products in the fastest time.
- Users are required to click on the pizza boxes to find the matching pairs within 120 seconds.
- After playing the game, users will be prompted to submit their Pass Code to be eligible for the contest.
- If users do not enter the required Pass Code, they will NOT be in the running for the contest. However, they will be able to redeem the freebies based on the time taken to finish the game.
- The following are the freebies that the user may redeem according to the time frames stated:
• If the user completes the game within 0-80 seconds, they are entitled to 1 FREE Regular Pizza with the purchase of 1 Large Pizza at standard menu price.
• If the user completes the game within 81-100 seconds, they are entitled to 50% OFF either Roasted Chicken Drummet OR Crazy Chicken Crunchies that will be selected randomly with the purchase of 1 Personal Pizza at standard menu price.
• If the user completes the game within 101-120 seconds, they are entitled to 1 FREE Breadstix OR Cinnastix OR Twisty Bread OR Onion Rings that will be selected randomly with the purchase of 1 Personal Pizza at standard menu price.
- An email will be sent to the user, and the freebies will be credited to the user profile on the Domino’s Pizza Malaysia website as ecoupons.
- Every user is allowed to play as many times as they want, however they can only submit their scores to be eligible for the contest based on the number of Pass Codes that they have.
- Each unique Pass Code is only entitled to one (1) entry. In the event that a user has multiple Pass Codes, they may submit all these Pass Codes in a single entry to increase their total score.
- The user score in the running for the contest will be based on their highest score submitted.
- Participants will need to make a purchase of a 2 Pizza Deal and play the game in order to be eligible to win the prizes.
One (1) purchase of the 2 for RM30 Deal of Regular Pizzas comes with one (1) unique Pass Code, which allows one (1) contest entry, while one (1) purchase of the 2 for RM50 Deal of Large Pizzas comes with two (2) unique Pass Codes that allows two (2) contest entries.
- Winners will be based on the highest scores, which are calculated by multiplying the highest score obtained in the contest with the number of entries submitted. In the event of a tie, priority will be given to the higher number of entries submitted. If a final tie-breaker is required, the user with the higher amount spent on the 2 Pizza Deals will be crowned the winner.
- Game scores are calculated by the time taken to complete the game according to the countdown timer, with 1 second remaining translating to 5 points. Eg. If a player completes the game within 30 seconds, the countdown timer that starts with 90 seconds will then display 60 seconds at the end of the game. The number shown on the countdown timer translates to the number of points earned, multiplied by 5.
- In order to earn an extra 10 points, users are allowed to invite their friends to play the game.
IMPORTANT: Players must keep their passcode for verification purpose. In the event that the player fails to surrender the Pass Code, they will be disqualified from the contest.
Grand Prize : 1 x Apple iMac 21.5″ & 1 year supply of pizza*
2nd Prize : 5 x Apple iPad 16GB & 1 year supply of pizza*
3rd Prize : 5 x Apple iPad Mini 16GB & 1 year supply of pizza*
4th Prize : 5 x Apple iPod Touch 16GB & 1 year supply of pizza*
5th Prize : 20 x 1 year supply of pizza*
*1 year supply of pizza* is equivalent to 12 Large Pizzas
The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value at any time without prior notice and all prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to the Organiser and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further notice or compensation.
Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by this Contest Rules & Regulations and the decisions of the Organiser.
- Freebies will be credited as eCoupons into the user’s Domino’s account.
- Valid for 14 days upon being credited into user’s Domino’s account.
- To redeem eCoupon, a minimum purchase of 1 Personal Pizza is required.
- Valid for delivery and take-away.
- Only one (1) coupon may be used per order.
- Surcharge applies for Cheese Burst Double Decker Crust, First Class Pizza Range, Extreme Edge Crust & 7-Meat Wonder.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- This Contest adheres to Facebook rules and regulations when it goes live on Domino’s Pizza Malaysia Facebook page but if at any time after the Contest goes live, Facebook changes its rules and regulations, Domino’s Pizza Malaysia will amend the Contest structure to suit the changes implemented.
- Only Contestants who fulfill the Terms and Conditions shall be eligible to win a Prize. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify Contestants who have failed to fulfill the Terms and Conditions and/or Contestants who have submitted incomplete or inaccurate entries from the Contest, without prior notice.
- The Organiser (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any Contestant or Winner in connection with the Contest.
- The Winners are bound by the Terms and Conditions that come with the Prize. The acceptance of Prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser is absolved from all liability resulting from the Contestants’ infringement of third party copyrights from submission of photos and captions.
- The Prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept Prize by the Winners when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such Winner(s) and the Organiser reserves it rights to award the Prize to another Winner(s).
- The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
- The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Contestants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The rights of the entries are automatically assigned to the Organiser and that it reserves right to exploit the entries via any means without compensation
- The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of Contestants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Contestants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
- The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Contestants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Terms and Conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prizes from time to time without any prior notice.
- By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Contestants agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry.
- The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of Prize and Winner(s) shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Contestant will be entertained. The decision of judges appointed by the Organiser are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
To join visit HERE