Join Khind Malaysia Facebook Contest and you will stand a chance to WIN prizes of Khind Aedes Buster & a grand prize of Khind Home package value RM500!
Watch this video and answer the question. Contest ends 27 July 2013.
2 x 6 weekly prizes of Khind Aedes Buster & a grand prize of Khind Home package value RM500!
Terms & Conditions
Duration & Eligibility
- WIN “the best way to kill mosquitoes”! contest (“The Contest”) start on 9 Jun 2013 and ends on Sunday, 27 July 2013 (“Contest Period”). Khind-Mistral (M) Sdn Bhd (“The Organizer”) has the right to amend the Contest Period at any time. Later entries will be disqualified.
- This contest is open to all Malaysians & residence of Malaysia except staff and family members of Khind Holdings Berhad and or its subsidiaries, suppliers and staff of the organizers’ advertising or promotional agencies.
- For children below the age of 18 years old, Parents / Guardian’s consent is required. Their participation is solely the responsibility of the Parents / Guardians.
Submission of Entries
- To enter The Contest, participants need to watch the video “The best way to kill mosquitoes – Dance!!!”, complete the personal details and answer all the questions.
- Participants can also share The Contest on their Facebook timeline and invite their friends to participate in the contest to stand good chance to win.
- Participants can send in only one entry. No proof of purchase is required. Late entries will be disqualified.
- Proof of submission will not be deemed as proof of acceptance. The Organizer will not be held responsibility for later or missing entries or error during online submission.
- Posting of any of the content by the participant on the Khind Malaysia Facebook Apps will result in termination of membership and disqualification of participation. In addition, The Organizer reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Khind Malaysia Facebook Apps and reporting such violators to the appropriate legal authorities.
- Prohibited content is in The Organizer’s sole judgment and is not limited to the below:
- offensive content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, harassment or physical harm against any group or individual or offensive to other religious practices and/or competitive products that appear in the photographs;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “spam” or any other unsolicited mass mailing, emailing, or other communication;
- includes any information that (1) the participant knows is false or misleading, (2) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive or (3) is threatening, absence, defamatory or libelous.
- A total of twelve (12) weekly winners will be determined by performing a weekly draw on every Monday during the Contest Period, two (2) weekly winners.
- A total of one (1) grand winner will be determined by performing a final draw on 28 Jul 2013.
- The participants who shared and invited friends to join the contest will stand a good chance to win prizes.
- The weekly winners can still run for the grand prize. However, he/she will not be eligible for any other weekly prizes.
- The prizes for the contest are: 12 x Weekly Prizes of Khind Aedes Buster model number IK610 & 1 x 1 Grand Prize of Khind Home package worth RM500
- Winners will be notified via email, SMS or called on the contact numbers that are provided. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- All prizes to winners will be done after the end of contest. Winners are required to produce their IC during the prize collection.
- The winners’ list will be published on Khind Malaysia Facebook fan page.
- The Organizer has the right at its sole discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at time of printing. All prizes are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or vouchers.
Liability & Responsibility
- Winners shall assume full responsibility for any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claims or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilization of the prizes.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access or alteration of user communications, or any technical malfunctions of telephone network, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or traffic congestions on the Internet.
Rights of the Organizer
- The Organizer has the right to use the names and/or photographs of the winners and all other entries submitted for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without any prior notice to the winners or participants. The winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest without notice in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted or any other causes beyond the control of The Organizer, despite the efforts of the Organizer.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agreed to be bound by this Contest Terms & Conditions and the decisions of The Organizer.
- In the event of inconsistencies between language versions of the Contest Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
To Join visit HERE