Are you the No. 1 fan of FC Barcelona? Join Head And Shoulders Contest cheering movement and you will stand a chance to be 1 of the 4 fans to meet the FC Barcelona team on 9th August 2013 with Head & Shoulders.
To join this contest let see the steps as below:
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Purchase a bottle of Head & Shoulders ( 315ml and up) and keep the store receipt (dated 1-23rd July 2013) as proof of purchase.
2) Upload your cheer for FCB (Click HERE and click Submit Cheer )
3) Get your friends to vote for your cheer.
HOW TO WIN:
All cheers will be ranked in order of most votes, with Rank no. 1 being the cheer with the most votes.
• Cheers ranked 1 – 9 will be given to FC Barcelona team. They will
choose their favourite 4 cheers and these will win the 1st Prize (1 Meet
& Greet ticket and 1 regular match ticket each)
• The remaining 5 cheers will win the 2nd Prize (1 VIP ticket each)
• The cheers ranked 10 – 69 will win the 3rd Prize (1 Regular Match ticket PLUS 1 Open Training ticket each)
Competition period: 1 July to 23 July 2013
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest (“Contest”) is open to all Malaysia citizens and permanent residents who is at least 18 years of age (“Participants”) EXCEPT employees (and their immediate families) of P&G, the participating Malaysia local retailers supermarkets, official partners and their agencies associated with this Contest. FC Barcelona is one of the official partners of this Contest.
2. This Contest shall begin on 1 July 2013 (10am Malaysia time) and end on 23 July 2013 (6pm Malaysia time) (“Contest Period”). P&G reserves the right to amend any Contest Period at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
HOW TO ENTER
3. To participate in this Contest, each Participant must do all of the following:
- (a) Purchase at least 1 Head & Shoulders shampoo (315ml) in a single receipt (“Receipt”) during the Contest Period from any participating Malaysia local retailers supermarkets. Each Receipt entitles the Participant to enter into this Contest ONCE only.
- (b) Visit Head & Shoulder’s Facebook page at www.BeNumber1fan.com
- (c) Allowing the BeNumber1Fan application to run (“Contest App”).
- (d) Register Participant’s details and complete all the information requested by the Contest App for entry into this Contest, including Participant’s full name (as per NRIC), telephone number and email address.
- (e) Keep the original Receipt in order to redeem prize.
- (f) Agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- (g) Upload his/her cheer for FC Barcelona (the “Cheer”). The Cheer may be ‘My Cheering to FCB & H&S VDO’, picture or message. The Cheer must be in mpeg4 format for VDO and jpeg format for picture and should not exceed 20MB. The Cheers will be moderated before they are placed on Head & Shoulder’s Facebook page for voting.
HOW TO WIN
5. The Cheers will be posted on Facebook page for the public to vote from 1 July 2013 (10am Malaysia time) to 23 July 2013 (6pm Malaysia time).
6. Participants will get one point for each vote his/her Cheer receives. All Cheers will be ranked according to the number of votes received.
7. The top 69 Cheers with the most number of votes will win the prizes set out below. Chance plays no part in determining the winners of this Contest (“Winners”). Judges’ decision will be final and no further correspondence with the Participants will be entertained.
8. The 1st to 9th Cheers with the most number of votes (“Shortlisted Cheers”) will be shortlisted and sent to FC Barcelona for final selection. The FC Barcelona team will judge the Shortlisted Cheers based on creativity.
9. Participants who submitted the Shortlisted Cheers will be notified of their short listing by P&G no later than 31 July 2013 by phone (to the contact number provided at the registration stage of the Contest App). In the event these Participants cannot be contacted for whatsoever reason by 2 August 2013, P&G reserves the right to select the Cheer with the next most number of votes as the Shortlisted Cheer.
10. The prizes of this Contest are as follows:
(a) Grand Prize/1st Prize: 4 X Meet & Greet Ticket + Regular Match Ticket
Participants who submitted the best 4 Shortlisted Cheers as selected by FC Barcelona will each get to meet FC Barcelona players on 9 August 2013 at 1.10pm (or such other date/time as P&G/FC Barcelona may decide) AND 1 regular match ticket to watch the friendly match played by FC Barcelona on 10 August 2013 at [8.45pm] (or such other date/time as P&G/FC Barcelona may decide).
(b) 2nd Prize: 5 X VIP Tickets
Participants who submitted the remaining 5 Shortlisted Cheers will each receive 1 VIP ticket to watch the friendly match played by FC Barcelona on 10 August 2013 at 8.45pm (or such other date/time as P&G/FC Barcelona may decide).
(c) 3rd Prize: 60 X Match Ticket + Opening Training Pass
Participants who submitted the 11th to 60th Cheers with the most number of votes will each receive 1 regular match ticket to watch the friendly match played by FC Barcelona on 10 August 2013 at 8.45pm (or such other date/time as P&G/FC Barcelona may decide) AND 1 exclusive pass to watch FC Barcelona players at Opening Training. Opening Training will be held on 9 August 2013 at 8.00pm at National Stadium of Bukit Jalil (or such other date/time/venue as P&G/FC Barcelona may decide).
HOW TO REDEEM PRIZE
11. Winners shall be notified by P&G no later than 31 July 2013 by phone (to the contact number provided at the registration stage of the Contest App). P&G reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole discretion to contact the Winners. The winning Cheers will be published on Head & Shoulder’s Facebook page.
12. Winners have to produce their original identity card and original Receipt for the purposes of verification to claim their prize.
13. Winners shall be informed of the details relating to the redemption of their prize in due course.
14. Prizes are strictly not transferable or returnable or exchangeable for cash or any other item. P&G may at its sole discretion substitute or replace any prize with any other equal or similar value (in kind) selected by it without prior notice, especially when the meet and greet session and/or friendly match is cancelled or postponed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of P&G.
15. Prizes must be redeemed within 3 days from the date on which the Winner is notified of his/her win by P&G. Prizes not claimed by such dates shall be automatically forfeited and dealt with according to the reasonable discretion of P&G, subject to compliance with any applicable laws. Any Winner whose prize has been so forfeited shall not be entitled to any compensation, and shall be deemed to have forfeited any and all claims to that prize.
16. Participants warrant that each Cheer he/she submits is an original work created solely for the purposes of participating in this Contest and has not previously been entered in any other contest or published or distributed in any other media. Participants also grant P&G a free, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, publish, communicate and or otherwise use the Cheer, or any part of it, in any manner and in any format, without attribution, including but not limited to the purposes of uploading and publicly displaying the Cheer and for the purposes of promoting this Contest, P&G, and/or any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by P&G, in any media. For avoidance of doubt, Participants agree that their Cheer may be featured by P&G on its Facebook page.
17. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, directors, officers and employees of P&G, its agencies and companies associated with this Contest are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to participation in this Contest or during the course of accepting and/or using any prize.
18. Winners must, at P&G’s request, participate, without remuneration, in all promotional activity (such as photography, filming and/or publicity events) surrounding the winning of the prize.
19. Winners consent to P&G using their Cheer, name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media globally and in perpetuity without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Contest (including any outcome thereof), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by this Contest. Winners acknowledge and agree that P&G has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote, and otherwise use the promotional materials created, including videos and photographs, to produce public relations materials, magazine printed ads, editorials, marketing tools and other printed matters, including materials for P&G’s website and/or website of any of its affiliates. Winners shall not have any claim nor be entitled to, any payment for the use, publishing or broadcasting the promotional and/or public relations materials created. Furthermore all rights, title and interest in and to the abovementioned promotional and/or public relations materials, including all intellectual property rights and moral rights thereto, shall be the property of P&G.
20. Winners further agree, at the P&G’s request, to execute and any all documents to give effect to the terms and conditions, including but not limited to documents in relation to the claim and receipt of prize(s), consents, authorisations, releases, waivers or indemnities for participation in prize components, and intellectual property rights and moral rights.
21. In the event of dispute as to who is the actual Participant of a particular entry, the authorised account holder of the email address used to enter into this Contest shall be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorised account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or any other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address submitted to enter into this Contest.
22. All costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to travel costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
23. Procter & Gamble (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (“P&G”) is the organiser of this Contest.
24. P&G does not adopt or endorse, or accept any liability for, any statements or claims that are made by any person, or content that is posted on its website / Facebook page.
25. Facebook is not a sponsor of this Contest. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants understand and agree that they are providing their information to P&G and not to Facebook.
26. P&G reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Contest, to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions.
27. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer viruses, failure of equipment of information technology, line drop out, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of P&G which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of this Contest, P&G reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by relevant regulatory authorities), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or invalidate any affected entries.
28. P&G’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding. P&G is not obliged to correspond with the Participants.
29. P&G and the participating Malaysia local retailers supermarkets reserve the right to disclose and publish the name and any other particulars of the Winners for the purposes of advertising, publicity and trade without any compensation or notice.
30. Participants agree that the information they submit with their entry to participate in this Contest, including but not limited to, personal contact information, social media network handles, publicly accessible data via the application programming interfaces (APIs) of said social network handles, may be entered into a database and P&G or through its agency, may use this information for the purposes of conducting this Contest.
32. By participating in this Contest, Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by P&G without prior notice.
33. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
To join visit HERE (Click Submit Cheer )