Are you the world’s biggest Barcelona fan? CIMB Bank is fulfilling your ultimate fantasy with this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Post a picture showing how crazy a fanatic you are and you’ll have a chance to mingle with your favourite footballers when they play Malaysia XI in August!
Ok let see how to participate this competition as below:
How to win:
1) “Like” CIMB Malaysia’s Facebook page
2) Submit a photo to the theme “The Ultimate Barcelona Fan” to
Instagram – hashtag #CIMBBarca
Twitter – hashtag #CIMBBarca
3) Send an email to email@example.com along with the details of your Twitter/Instagram account and your full name, contact number and mailing address.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and the photo that impresses us the most will win the Grand Prize, so get creative and submit away!
CONTEST ENDS 30 JULY 2013
Terms and conditions apply.
1 X Grand Prize:
- A pair of invitations to a private dinner with FC Barcelona
- A pair of VIP tickets for the match
- A pair of training passes to watch the team train
- 5 pairs of category 2 tickets, each with training passes
- 5 pairs of category 3 tickets, each with training passes
- 5 pairs of category 4 tickets, each with training passes
- 10 pairs of category 5 tickets, each with training passes
- 69 pairs of training passes
The private dinner will be held on 9 August 2013 in Kuala Lumpur.
The training session will be on 9 August 2013 at Bukit Jalil National Stadium.
The match will be played on 10 August 2013 at Bukit Jalil National Stadium.
Terms and Conditions:
1. CIMB Presents FC Barcelona vs Malaysia XI Asia Tour, Kuala Lumpur Ticket Giveaway (“Contest”) is organized by CIMB Group Sdn Bhd (“CIMB”) and will run from 24 June 2013 till 30 July 2013 (“Period”). CIMB reserves the right with reasonable notice to change the duration, commencement and/or expiry date of the Contest.
2. This Contest is open to anyone who has “Liked” the CIMB Malaysia Facebook page (“Users”).
3. By participating in this Contest, all Users agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all decisions made by CIMB.
4. The following Users shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:
– Permanent and/or contract employees of CIMB Group of Companies and/or their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) and their representatives and/or agents and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters), including advertising & promotion agents and vendors who are directly involved with this Application. CIMB Group of Companies means the groups of companies/legal entities of which CIMB Holdings Berhad, being the holding company of CIMB Group Sdn Bhd has a controlling interest, directly or indirectly, either by itself or through its subsidiaries; and/or
– Individuals below the age of 18 years.
5. The mechanics for the Contest are as follows:
– The theme of the Contest “The Ultimate Barcelona Fan” (“Theme”).
– Users can submit photos in accordance with the Theme via three platforms: Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
– On Twitter and Instagram, entries can be made by hashtagging #CIMBBarca following the posts and
sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the associated Twitter or Instagram account handle the photo was entered from and their contact number and mailing address.
– On Facebook, Users must upload photo entries via the web application (which will be made available soon) and provide their name, contact number and mailing address.
Note: Submissions MUST:
i. Follow the Theme in order to qualify for any prizes;
ii. Not contain profanity, nudity, or references to drugs/sex;
iii. Not contain offensive, obscene or political material;
iv. Not contain trade marks, logos, slogans, company names, get up, copyrighted material or brands of
any third party; and
v. Be completely ORIGINAL
– Each photo submission represents one (1) entry (“Entry”)
– At the end of the Period, the winner for the Grand Prize will be selected by CIMB at its sole discretion in line with the Theme, “The Ultimate Barcelona Fan”
– The rest of the Entries will be entered into a pool and short-listed winners for the other prizes will be randomly drawn from this pool by CIMB (“Short-listed Users”).
– Short-listed Users will be contacted by CIMB via telephone and must respond to the phone call confirming their mailing address within three phone call attempts and answer the question “Name one CIMB colour” correctly in order to qualify for a prize.
6. The Prize(s) to be won are as follows:
– Grand Prize:
A pair of invitations to attend a private dinner with FC Barcelona, a pair of VIP match tickets and a pair of training tickets.
– Other prizes:
– 5 X Category 2 tickets, each with a pair of training tickets,
– 5 X Category 3 tickets, each with a pair of training tickets,
– 5 X Category 4 tickets, each with a pair of training tickets,
– 10 X Category 5 tickets, each with a pair of training tickets,
– 69 X Pairs of training day tickets.
All tickets will be given away as single pairs.
7. The Prizes(s):
– Are not exchangeable for cash or other prizes.
– Will be couriered to the address provided by winners of the Contest.
8. Prizes won are not exchangeable for cash or other deals or goods or credit of any kind.
9. CIMB reserves the right with prior reasonable notice to substitute a Prize with other item(s) of similar value.
10. The Users hereby give their consent to and authorise CIMB to publish and/or display the names and/or photographs of the Users of the Contest and/or their Entries.
11. CIMB reserves the right with prior reasonable notice to change, amend and/or vary the mechanics of the Contest or to cancel or terminate the Contest.
12. CIMB’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest is final, binding and conclusive. No correspondence, queries, appeals or protests will be entertained.
13. Under no circumstances shall CIMB be liable for any loss and/or damage incurred by any party (including without limitation to the loss of income, profits or goodwill whether the same be direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive) nor shall CIMB be liable for any special damages to any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Contest, contest and/or the prize(s), even if CIMB have been advised of the possibility of such loss and/or damages in advance, and all such loss and/or damages have been expressly excluded.
14. By participating in the Contest, Users hereby agree and irrevocably and unconditionally undertake to fully absolve CIMB of all liabilities and agree to indemnify CIMB (on full indemnity basis) and hold CIMB harmless against any claim by any third party and against any loss, damage, cost or expense (including solicitor’s fees and cost) that CIMB may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with the Contests, contest and/or prize(s).
15. The Contest is not organised by or associated with Facebook and Facebook is free of any liabilities.
To join visit HERE