Are you an adventurous spirit aged 18 to 25 years old? Join the Allianz PathFinder 2013 for a race around Klang Valley organized by Allianz Malaysia Berhad which will be held on 21 September 2013, to win amazing prizes like return flight tickets, gadgets and dining vouchers among others!
This is how you can take part in the Allianz PathFinder 2013 event:
1. Form a group of four consisting of yourself and your friends aged 18 to 25 years old
2. Fill in the Allianz PathFinder 2013 registration form
3. Bank in the registration fees into Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad’s Maybank Account No. 514011490901.
4. E-mail the completed registered form and the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. A confirmation e-mail will be sent upon successful registration
Registration Closing Date: 30 August 2013
Event Date: 21 September 2013
Event Date: 21 September 2013
Flag Off Time: 9 a.m.
Expected time to End: 2p.m.
Members in a Group: 4
Entry Fees: RM 60.00
Registration Deadline: 30 August 2013
Allianz PathFinder 2013 Terms and Conditions:
1. Allianz PathFinder 2013 (the “Event”) is open to Malaysian citizens only aged between 18 to 25 except for the employees of Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad and Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad (the “Organizer”) and Allianz Malaysia Berhad and their immediate family members.
2. The Event is a treasure hunt involving walking and commuting by the Light Rail Transit (“LRT”) within the Klang Valley area and scheduled to be held as follows:
Flag off : 21st September 2013 (9 a.m.) at Allianz Arena, Ground Floor, Plaza Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
Final pit stop : 21st September 2013 (2 p.m.) at Burger King, Masjid Jamek, Kuala Lumpur
3. Participants are required to register an hour earlier at the Allianz Arena, Ground Floor of Plaza Sentral before Flag off.
4. Entry is on a „first come-first served‟ basis and limited to the first 25 teams only. Each team must consist of four (4) persons. Any team without its four (4) members on the day of the Event will not be allowed to participate.
5. No changes or substitution to any of the team members will be allowed nor can teams collaborate with each other during the Event.
6. A non-refundable entry fee of RM60.00 (“Entry Fee”) is payable for each team which would be provided with meals, 4 t-shirts and other goodies. The Entry Fee must be deposited into Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad’s Maybank Account No. 514011490901.
7. Entry Forms can be obtained from the Organizer‟s website at [https://www.allianz.com.my/web/lia/10062/10046/2013] and Facebook page at [http://www.facebook.com/AllianzMalaysia/notes]. The completed Entry Form together with the bank in slip must then be submitted to the Organizer via email to email@example.com. Registration shall only be valid upon confirmation by the Organizer. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the participant‟s email address upon successful registration.
8. By submission of Entry Form together with payment of the Entry Fee, participants agree to adhere to and observe these Terms and Conditions.
9. The closing date for entry is 30th AUGUST 2013 or upon registration of the first 25 teams, whichever is the earlier.
10. Prior to the Event, a briefing session will be held on Wednesday, 18th September 2013 at 5 p.m. Venue of the said briefing will be informed in the confirmation e-mail. Other pertinent information will also be disclosed during this briefing session.
11. Participants are required to comply with the dress code for the Event. Each participant would be provided with a t-shirt to be worn on the day of Event. The team leader or any of team representative may collect the t-shirts and other goodies for their team at the briefing session. The team leader or representative should bring a copy of the e-mail confirmation referred to in paragraph 7 for verification purposes.
12. The Organizer reserves the right at any time without assigning any reasons to add, alter, modify, change or vary wholly or in part, at its absolute discretion, the challenge procedures (“Challenge Procedures”) which will be made known to the participants during the briefing session and these Terms and Conditions.
13. By participating in the Event, all participants agree to be bound by the Challenge Procedures and decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding.
14. The team with the highest score and least penalty points will be declared as winner and the winners of the second to tenth prizes will be determined on the same basis. A tie-breaker will take place in the event of a tie among the teams.
15. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and must be accepted as awarded.
16.1 The Organizer reserves the right to publish and display the winners‟ names, addresses, photographs and make audio and/or visual recordings of the Event for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation or prior notification to the winners.
16.2 By participating in the Event, participants agree and consent to their personal data being collected, used, stored, disclosed or transferred by the Organizer or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and other vicarious agents for purposes in relation to the Event.
17.1 The Organizer reserves the right, without assigning any reason to:
(a) Make changes, abandon, cancel, delay or postpone the Event;
(b) Reject or refuse any entry either before or after registration thereof;
(c) Bar and/or exclude any one or more members from any team resulting in disqualification of the team from the Event;
(d) Disqualify and/or impose penalty points on any team found to have been guilty of
(i) breaching any of these Terms and Conditions; and/or (ii) cheating in any manner.
17.2 No claims of whatsoever nature in consequence of the Organizer exercising its rights pursuant to paragraph 17.1 shall be entertained by the Organizer.
17.3 In the event of a cancellation of the Event by the Organizer, the Entry Fee paid by each team shall be refunded to each team in a manner that the Organizer shall communicate via email upon notice of such cancellation.
For more information, go to https://www.allianz.com.my/web/ctt/11340/10062/2013 or www.facebook.com/AllianzMalaysia/notes
For enquiries, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org