Let’s join UNITAR International University Define Your Future Contest. Just snap a photo and submit with caption and you will stand a chance to win iPad Minis. This contest open to anyone age 17 and above. No proof of purchase needed.
Take your best shot of what the future looks like to you. Send it in to have a chance to win an iPad Mini!
Contest period: 17 June 2013 to 17 August 2013.
8x iPad Mini 16 GB
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Malaysian aged 17 and above. Non-Malaysian must resides in Malaysia, in not less than 3 years prior to the opening date of the contest.
2. There is no entrance fee for participation for the contest.
3. All UNITAR International University employees, its’ Agencies and relatives are not eligible to participate in the contest.
4. Contest period is from 17 June 2013 to 17 August 2013.
5.Each participant can only submit once every week during the contest period. Those who have sent more than once in a week’s time will be disqualified.
6. To be eligible and be in the running to win an iPad Mini, all participants need to: –
- 7.1. Upload a photo that defines the word future to www.facebook.com/myUNITAR.
- 7.2. All participants need to complete all details required in the online application form to be eligible.
- 7.3. Each week top 10 most creative photos will be selected.
- 7.4. Overall, a total of 90 most creative photos will be selected in the space of 9 weeks of the contest period.
- 7.5. Top 8 will be then chosen as winners from the pool of 90 most creative photos selected.
7. Most creative photos will be judged based on the following criteria: –
- 8.1. Complete all details required in the application form.
- 8.3. UNITAR International University will select winning entries based on the marks accorded to the tie-breaker slogan in the following:-
- 8.3.1. Originality – 25 marks
- 8.3.2. Creativity – 25 marks
- 8.3.3. Attractiveness – 25 marks
- 8.3.4. Photo Composition – 25 marks
8. 8 winners based on their scoring marks will win the first generation iPad Mini 16g each.
9. The participants shall authenticate the photos uploaded to be original and genuine. UNITAR International University has the rights to reject any participation if it is not original or genuine.
10. The winners will be notified through www.unitar.my and UNITAR International University’s Facebook from 17 August 2013 onwards.
11. Proof of submission is not proof of received.
12. Judges decision is final.
13. No correspondence shall be entertained.
14. All prizes must be collected within 14 days of announcement and date of notification. Any unredeemable prizes will be forfeited.
15. During the period of the contest, UNITAR International University reserve the right to amend and /or change the terms and condition of the contest without prior notice.
16. The winners will be responsible for any additional cost, duty, tax or any other additional cost (if any) which may arise due to and / or in relation for the delivery of the prizes to the winners.
17. Acceptance of prizes constitute permission to UNITAR International University and its advertising agency to use the winner name, images or slogan for the purpose of trade, publicity, advertising without future compensation or notice.
18. The participant of this contest is hereby agrees to this terms and conditions of the contest.
If you want to participate visit HERE