Show off your love for a chance to win shopping vouchers worth up to RM500 and Lady’s Choice hampers to take home!
The Lady’s Choice Pack Your Love Contest will run from 2 May till 30 June, 2013, celebrating parents and their love for their kids! It’s just 4 steps to Pack Your Love:
Ok let see how to join this contest at below:
Step 1: Purchase RM15 worth of Lady’s Choice products from AEON stores (AEON Big not included) and claim your sandwich box from the customer service counter.
Step 2: Pack a sandwich made with Lady’s Choice products into the box creatively and snap a photo.
Step 3: Submit the sandwich box photo and the recipe via they app: https://www.facebook.com/LadysChoiceMalaysia/app_425495800875485
Step 4: Get your friends to vote for you to increase your chances.
– The best recipes will be chosen based on these criterions i.e. voting (30%), creativity (20%), deliciousness (40%) and preparation time (10%).
Terms and Conditions:
1. The contest is open to all Malaysians residing in Malaysia who are 18 years of age or older, except for employees, officers or directors of Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd (“Unilever”) and/or their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent and related companies, agencies (including but not limited to its promotion, advertising and public relations) and individuals living in the same household (whether or not related) or immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings, regardless of where they live) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible.
Food professionals, such as chefs, food writers or recipe developers who create recipes for pay are ineligible to win a prize.
2. This promotional period will run from 2nd May 2013 to 30th June 2013 (“the Promotional Period”), both dates inclusive. Unilever reserves the right to extend and vary the Promotional Period at any time without notice.
3. Participation is by:-
i. purchasing RM15.00 and above of any Lady’s Choice products (in one single receipt) at any participating AEON outlets;
ii. the said receipt will be used to redeem the Lady’s Choice lunch box at any participating AEON outlets;
iii. submit photo consisting your action together with the Lady’s Choice lunch box; and
iv. submit the recipe.
All entries must be submitted using the online form found via http://www.facebook.com/LadysChoiceMalaysia and shall satisfy all requirements and instructions stated therein.
4. Recipes must be original (your own creation/your signature dish/re-create of a famous or favourite recipe), must fall into the Contest theme and to be submitted in Bahasa Malaysia or English Language. Your recipe must contain an ingredient from Lady’s Choice product portfolio. Unilever will disqualify any recipe that has been previously published in its Recipe’s Corner Column or do not satisfy the Contest theme.
5. By submitting a recipe participants represent and warrant that the recipe is their own, has not been previously published, and that their entry does not infringe copyright or the rights of any other person. Participants further represent and warrant that the photograph they are submitting is the exact same dish for the recipe they are submitting. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective participants. However, each participant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Unilever, at its sole and absolute discretion, without compensation, to feature or exploit any or all of the submitted images and recipes in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material whether connected to this Contest or not.
6. Unilever reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participants that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest to be in violation of the Terms & Conditions, any website and/or Facebook.
7. Entry is free, but participants must bear all costs and expenses in preparing the recipe, submitting the recipe and uploading the photo and participants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access and postage charges. A participant can submit to two (2) recipes entry per day, provided each recipe is accompanied by the photo for the same dish. The photo submitted by the participant may be used as promotional material. Once your entry is received, you will be entered and stand a chance to win a prize. Entries will not be returned.
8. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. Unilever shall not be responsible for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The photographs should not be digitally altered at all. Unilever reserves the right to crop the submitted images to use in the publication as well as any other promotional literature/activities.
9. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an online participant, each online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is registered to an email address by an Internet Access Provider or any online service provider. The potential winner may be required to provide proof that s/he is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
10. Unilever reserves the right to add, modify or delete any of the Terms & Conditions or cancel this Contest at any time without prior notice to any person and the participants shall be bound to such changes.
11. By submitting the Contest Entry, the Participants shall be deemed to have read, understood, accepted and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
12. The best recipes will be chosen based on these criterions i.e. voting (30%), creativity (20%), deliciousness (40%) and preparation time (10%).
13. The judges and/or Unilever’s decisions on all matters relating to the Contest (including without limitation) the selection of participants, the selection of winner, the program during the event and/or any resolutions made) is final and binding. No correspondence enquiry, appeal or challenge in respect of any decision of the judges and/or Unilever shall be entertained.
14. Unilever reserves the right to appoint a third party to fulfill the delivery of prizes and the winner may provide all necessary information to such third party to facilitate such service.
15. Unilever reserves the right to change the prizes without any prior notification.
16. All taxes, insurance, transfers, spending money and other costs and expenses incurred as the case may be, in respect of or in relation to this Contest and the fulfillment of the prizes by the winner is, unless specifically stated, the sole responsibility of the winners. Unilever shall not be under any obligation to reimburse the participant for any of such costs and expenses incurred thereof.
17. Prize not claimed within one (1) month upon announcement, whereupon failure to do so shall result in the uncollected prize being forfeited. Prize is given on an ‘as is’ basis, not exchangeable or redeemable in any other form for whatever reason. The winner is solely responsible for the collection of his/her prize. Unilever has no liability to the winners in any respect whatsoever.
18. Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for non-cash prizes.
19. Unilever makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising therefrom.
20. Prize must be claimed in person unless Unilever advises otherwise. Unilever reserves the right to request written proof of identification of the winner before any prize is collected. Proof of identification here must include a document with a current photograph of the winner (examples include identification card/drivers license/passport which displays a photograph of the winner).
21. The winner of any prize at the absolute discretion of Unilever may be required to execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by Unilever in order to receive the prize.
22. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner and Unilever excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. All specific or special terms and conditions that are attached to the prizes (whether by Unilever, its agents or sponsors) must be adhered to by the winners.
23. If so required by Unilever, the participant shall make himself/herself available (without compensation) for the production, recording and publicity of the Contest during such time and production schedule as may be notified including for the purposes of:-
i. interviews (which may be recorded); and/or
ii. taking of still photos, audio and/or visual recording for promotions and publicity use.
24. Unilever reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use the nicknames, names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of the winner(s) and/or representatives without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Contest winner(s) and/or representatives for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
25. By entering into this Contest, each participant agrees that Unilever, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and their respective officers, directors, and employees (“the relevant organizers”) shall not be liable for injury, loss, claims or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with participating in this Contest, the participants’ acts omissions or negligence, and/or from the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize awarded. Each participant agrees to waive and release the relevant organizers from the above-mentioned claims and liabilities. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, to the extent not prohibited by applicable written laws.
26. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each participant and anyone entitled or agreed to act on his/her behalf, agrees to indemnify each of the relevant organizers from any losses, damages, costs, expenses, claims or liabilities of any kind arising in connection with your participation in the Contest, to the extent not prohibited by applicable laws.
27. Unilever reserves the right to disqualify any participants, in such manner as Unilever deems fit, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to the winner. In particular, no participant shall, or procure another person to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the relevant website, participate in the Contest in any manner which creates or may create an anomaly in the voting system or operation of the Contest and/or breach these Terms and Conditions, the act related to the computer and/or internet misused and any other applicable law and regulation. In the event of a disqualification after a prize has been awarded, Unilever reserves the right to demand for the return of the prize or payment of its value from the ineligible or disqualified participant.
28. Unilever reserves the right to pursue legal action against any person which it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful or prejudicial to this Contest, the entry submission or the relevant website.
29. Unilever shall not be liable for the damage to a user’s phone or any system in any way due to user’s participation in the Contest or downloading of any information in connection with the registration, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed, corrupted date or other malfunction.
30. In the event any part of these Terms & Conditions is held to be unenforceable or illegal, such illegal or unenforceable part shall be removed from these Terms & Conditions without affecting the validity of the remaining Terms & Conditions.
31. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular that relating to the Contest prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Unilever and its affiliates and contractors are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates. Any dispute about the quality, merchantability, and fitness and purposes of the goods and services must be resolved directly with the manufacturer.
33. The Contest and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts.
Interested to join visit HERE to submit your sandwich recipe and picture.