Make a creative video using mobile phone and you will stand to win cash RM 5000.
What is Onlinelahtauke Mobile Phone Short Film Making Contest?
OnlineLahTauke Mobile Phone Short Film Making Contest is organized by Exabytes to encourage amateur video making enthusiasts to realize their dreams and get rewarded at the same time. It also aims to create awareness among offline businessmen on the importance of expanding their business online.
What It Takes To WIN?
- – A meaningful and unique storyline instead of fancy video effects
- – You do not have to be a professional video maker to win! Remember, creativity rocks!
- – Shoot with confidence using your mobile phone video camera
How To Join:
Exert Your Creativity! Your ideas for this video should not be limited; it just needs to be related to the essence and the main message of “OnlineLahTauke”!
Just a few examples:
- Traditional business goes online
- How Internet and Websites help businesses to grow online?
- How Internet and Websites transform traditional business and enable them to be more successful online?
- Benefits of Online business as compared to Traditional Offline business
(You should not be constrained by these examples; we appreciate your creativity!)
Each entry will be reviewed by a panel of judges from Exabytes. All Entries will be evaluated based upon the following criteria:
Storyline – 30%
Originality and creativity – 30%
Adherence to topic – 20%
Overall appeal (includes number of Video “Likes”) – 20%
ALL DECISIONS OF EXABYTES’ JUDGES ARE FINAL AND BINDING.
No inquiries or appeals shall be entertained.
Terms & Conditions
- The contest starts on 20th May 2013 and ends on 20th June 2013 (the “Video Submission Period”). All Entries must be received by Exabytes before 11.59PM, 20th June 2013. Judging and voting will take place from 21st June 2013 to 21st July 2013. Winner will be announced on 25th July 2013.
- Only mobile phone video camera is allowed for recording.
- Only one (1) Entry per Participant or Group is permitted.
- Video must be less than 5 minutes in length, including credits.
- No racial / religious /political issues should be touched.
- You must include this picture at the end of your video, download the picture – 1920×1080, 720×480
- Post video editing is allowed but overly fancy after effects are not recommended.
- Prizes will only be sent to winners who are residing in Malaysia and who are able to receive payment via bank check.
- The dialogue may be in any languages spoken in Malaysia and shall be subtitled in English.
- Submissions received past the submission deadline of the contest will not be accepted for review.
- All components of the entry must be the original creation of the participant with express exception that Exabytes’ products and services may be incorporated.
- Exabytes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participants it finds tampering with the operation or entry process of the contest, or acting in violation of these Rules or applicable law.
- Entries shall not contain any profanity, nudity, pornographic images or explicit sexual themes, graphic violence, defamatory or libellous statements or material considered illegal. Entries containing any such aspects and/or that are in violation of any applicable law will be disqualified.
- Exabytes is not responsible or liable for (i) lost, stolen, late, incomplete, invalid, mutilated, illegible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified; or (ii) for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software; or (iii) for any error, human, technical or otherwise.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To join visit here and click Join Now